Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OMG.. I can't believe this crap (Moo bus-stop parking)

Posted by starlady 
OMG.. I can't believe this crap (Moo bus-stop parking)
October 19, 2011
Okay, we've discussed this here before about how moo vans park along the street by a bus stop to keep the little crtochlings warm and dry (or cool in AC) till the bus arrives.. and also meet them in the afternoons. Well, I have these two homes behind me (flag lots) and their driveways are about.. well, I'm not really good at estimating but it would take an adult all of one minute to walk briskly from one end of it to the other. So, this moo walks down to the end of the drive every single damn day to meet her kid when she gets off the bus (which stops right at the endof their driveway. The kid is about 8 now. I don't know.. but when I was 9 I was walking about 3 blocks from the school down to the end of the road so my mother could kind of swing over to the side and let me get in real quick. This kid can't walk from the edge of the road up her own driveway? I mean..couldn't moo watch from the front porch or something if she has to keep a constant eye on the kid? Crap. What kind of generation is being raised here?
Re: OMG.. I can't believe this crap
October 19, 2011
I've seen parents do even worse...I've seen parents in their damn minivan, sitting at the end of their driveway (flag-lot style like yours, as well as longer, rural-type driveways), engine idling, waiting for the bus.

At the end of their damn driveway. Good grief.
Re: OMG.. I can't believe this crap (Moo bus-stop parking)
October 19, 2011
It really wouldn't hurt these idiots to let their brats walk. WTF are they afraid of??? Tadlee and Tardlina might have to do something for themselves???
October 19, 2011
When I was 7 years old, I walked about 1.4 km ( Google Maps) ( almost a mile) and across a highway to get to school and the same distance back daily.
That approximate distance was continued for another 10 years.

There never was any kind of issue, if anything I was very very cautious about crossing near cars.
starlady
What kind of generation is being raised here?

A generation of CANDY-ASSES!

In my school district, they closed the public and parochial schools for a couple of days during the first week of June, because ZOMG! there was a heatwave! Gawd forbid the kids come within even lightyears of melting! When I was in school, we sucked it up and dealt with it. The teachers served ice water and carried on with the lessons. And guess what? We LIVED.

And don't even get me started on when a flake of snow falls...
October 19, 2011
Did anyone hear the news today about animals who escaped from a roadside zoo in Ohio and they cancelled school because they did not want the animals to eat the little kids at the BUS STOP?
October 19, 2011
The first time I saw this on Monday, I thought it was a fluke, but NOPE...
Parents wait with their young kids (kindergarten age) at the end of their driveway for the bus, and then GET ON THE BUS with them--all while the red lights are flashing, and traffic waits. And waits.
Parent then exits, and the bus moves a hundred feet down the street to repeat.
I swear, it must take HOURS to pick up 40 kids.
I just never realized how inconsiderate people can be when they have kids,..as if the world revolves around their children...
Well, we can't have the little darlings tiring themselves out walking to school. How would they ever get their energy for the hour long screaming fit in your favourite restarant at ten tonight?
October 20, 2011
They do that shit in the rural area where I live too. Oh and GAWD you don't want to get stuck behind one of those yellow kid carriers either because they stop at EVERY SINGLE DRIVEWAY along an 8 mile stretch of rural country road because no one wants the little bastards to have to walk. In the country in THIS area where every hillbilly sports a gun, the likelihood of a perv abducting them before they can walk up the hill to their trailers is VERY remote. Many of the moos are waiting at the driveway edge too for kids as old as 10. They generally have a few toddlers in tow and are either knocked up with the next loaf and/or have a baby straddled on their massive hip. There ARE no "bus stops" in the country out here, since they stop at each and every kid's driveway.eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 20, 2011
I forgot to add to my post that I started walking to school 1.4km when I was 4 years old.
At age 7, I was doing that walk unsupervised and was bringing my younger brother with me.
October 20, 2011
I think it MAY be that the moo is afraid of 'snotleigh' being 'grabbed' while walking up their driveway. They are the town 'rich folks' (owning a few places in our little town) so maybe she thinks the brat will be snatched for ransom. Still, the driveway isn't THAT long and it's not like the kid will get lost or something. All the other parunts wait for their sproglings at the culdisack or at the end of each little road. (it's a small development with one main road and about 5 culdisacs) I dunno... in my day we'd all walk to the end of the main road near the road to town and be picked up. I had to walk a mile even to the bus stop. The world is getting freekin' parinoid and lazy.
October 20, 2011
Gee, I wonder why the little darlings are overweight and hyper?
October 20, 2011
evilchildlessbitch

Precisely my thoughts as well!thumbs upwink

These little bastards they drop off in my rural, mountainous area AT their driveway, with a few exceptions, are little tubs of lard. While I am not in Olympic-status physical condition, at the age of 48 I walk the SAME rural countryside every fucking day for about 2-3 miles and sometimes, I do it twice a day. I have seen little tubbies get winded walking from their cars at Walmart to the front door! I can't even imagine having been that lazy and out of shape at that age.The "village", in just a few short years and it's already happening, will be supporting a bunch of sickly early twenties lardasses who have literally become disabled and unable to work due to their complete lack of exercise and poor nutrition.:BS

I suppose that cancels out the, "MY kids will be funding YOUR social security" bingo.eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
October 20, 2011
kidlesskim
evilchildlessbitch

Precisely my thoughts as well!thumbs upwink

These little bastards they drop off in my rural, mountainous area AT their driveway, with a few exceptions, are little tubs of lard. While I am not in Olympic-status physical condition, at the age of 48 I walk the SAME rural countryside every fucking day for about 2-3 miles and sometimes, I do it twice a day. I have seen little tubbies get winded walking from their cars at Walmart to the front door! I can't even imagine having been that lazy and out of shape at that age.The "village", in just a few short years and it's already happening, will be supporting a bunch of sickly early twenties lardasses who have literally become disabled and unable to work due to their complete lack of exercise and poor nutrition.:BS

I suppose that cancels out the, "MY kids will be funding YOUR social security" bingo.eye rolling smiley

You can also cancel that out with "I wouldn't need social security if MY tax money didn't have to fund your Breeder Bonus"
October 20, 2011
mr. neptune
Did anyone hear the news today about animals who escaped from a roadside zoo in Ohio and they cancelled school because they did not want the animals to eat the little kids at the BUS STOP?

Well of course! The bus stop sign is like the McDonald's arches to animals. You do know that they can read, right? And would thus have galloped directly to the nearest bus stop.

grinning smiley
October 20, 2011
More likely those of us who weren't coddled, swaddled and transported via motor vehicle on every 200-foot jaunt will be working into our 90s to finance the social security disability payments these fat little larvae will be collecting starting at age 25 because they're all out of shape, diabetic and adhd from parking in front of the tube with snacks since age 6 months.
October 20, 2011
Melanie
More likely those of us who weren't coddled, swaddled and transported via motor vehicle on every 200-foot jaunt will be working into our 90s to finance the social security disability payments these fat little larvae will be collecting starting at age 25 because they're all out of shape, diabetic and adhd from parking in front of the tube with snacks since age 6 months.

Exactly. Over the past decade of so I have witnessed or heard about unbelievable acts of laziness by young kids and teens either in my extended famblee or via friends, co-workers, and acquaintances. Among the most memorable are as follows:

1)A teen not wanting to walk downstairs to answer the door for her pizza delivery opened her bedroom window, called out to the delivery guy from upstairs to get his attention, dropped the money down onto the driveway, and told him to leave the pizza outside the front door for her mom to bring in as she was expected home very soon
2)When told to vacuum the den, a kid plugged in the vaccum and turned it on, walked down a LONG hall that also obviously needed vacuuming too, but tilted it back on it's wheels through the hallway instead of just vacuuming that area WHILE they walked down it.
3)When the batteries in his remote control for the TV died, instead of changing the batteries or getting up and changing the channel, instead he missed a show he had really been wanting to see rather than put forth the effort to get up off the bed
4)With cabinets and refrigerator full of food, a teen didn't eat anything besides cheese and crackers for two days while her mom was out of town because there wasn't anything microwavable in the freezer
5)Instead of hand washing a shirt her mom had told her to wash because that's what the instructions called for, a teen instead just put it on while taking a shower and "washed" it in there.
6)After a kid, about 10, complained to his mom there weren't any cold drinks in the fridge since they were just bought, she asked why he just didn't put some ice in a glass. His answer was that the ice bin was empty and he didn't want to "waste time" cracking open an ice tray
7)COUNTLESS stories of teens washing ONE ITEM of clothing on a full wash cycle rather than adjust it to an extra small load or add clothes to it. Even MORE stories of them taking clothes out of the washer or dryer and setting them on top in order to wash their one item rather than putting away the dry clothes and putting the wet ones in the dryer.
8)Instead of pouring juice or milk into a glass or food on a plate, they'd just drink from the carton and/or eat from the casserole dish and maybe they'd put the rest back and maybe they'd leave it in their rooms to rot.
9)Although this one here was a toy shy of a Happy Meal, he did attend "regular" school, but he wasn't "right" in the head, but not physically handicapped in any way. His adult sister came over to help her disabled mother clean her house and under his bed she found DOZENS of 2 liter drink bottles filled with urine. Instead of walking 8 feet across his bedroom TO the bathroom located IN his room, he just pissed in the bottles and rolled them under the bed.
10)A lazy kid who really loved to swim-play in his backyard pool was told by mom he had to put the AUTOMATIC pool cleaning robot thing in it and while it cleaned it he had to squirt off the pool apron surrounding it with a garden hose that was already laying out there ready for use, which would have taken all of about 30 minutes. He opted to not go swimming.
11) An exasperated moo co-worker told her daughter she was GOING to start washing her own clothes or she could just wear dirty ones. Instead of washing them, she spent money she had been saving for something or the other and bought new ones mostly identical to the dirty clothes she already had.

There's more, but those came to my mind.eye rolling smiley

October 20, 2011
Kidless Kim, The laziness you just describes is astounding to me. If I had pulled ANY of that shit as a kid, I'd have been beaten to within an inch of my life.
October 20, 2011
...........and these lazy lard tards will be out there trying to run the country one day. this laziness just astounds me. My mother did call me lazy a few times... but I was nothing like this. She would have had a fit if I would have done anything even half that bad.

Oh and it was drizzling a bit today when the bus dropped 'neighbor snotleigh' off at her driveway. Moo was there and held an umbrella over the little snot alllll the way up the driveway. :crz
October 20, 2011
Don't let Snotleigh get wet, she might melt.
Snark Shark
mr. neptune

That's too bad. Talk about ENTERTAINMENT!

Moo: "A LION IS EATING DERPLEY!"

Me: "Yup! Don't worry, I'm getting it on video."

You have effectively caused the launch of the dreaded snot rocket. bouncing and laughing
October 21, 2011
I'm surprised #1 didn't use a pulley system for the pizza.

#9 is definitely a tard. Where did the tard take a dump?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login