Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tempting...very tempting

Tempting...very tempting
October 22, 2011
Look at this FB status update from someone who just shat a loaf last week:

"I miss being able to sleep throughout the nite lol"

I have to sit on my hands because I am SO tempted to make a :bedmadelie type comment. I like my sleep very much, so add that to my 95821544 reasons why I'm CF.
Re: Tempting...very tempting
October 22, 2011
nobodylikesyourkidbutyou

"I miss being able to sleep throughout the nite lol"

I fucking hate it when people spell "night" like that.

As her what the hell she was expecting.
October 22, 2011
At least she didn't use moo forum lingo and put, "STTN". It took me a LONG time to decipher that one! I'd read, "Tardlina just WON'T STTN and we have tried everything!". saying 'wtf' I hate to be the one to break it to her since new moos always seem so SURPRISED when babies exhibit baby behavior,:hs, but there's a LOT of things she's going to miss that will make "STTN" pale by comparison.eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 22, 2011
These women approach it like they think they're just getting the ultimate doll. Reality is a slap in the face.
October 22, 2011
This is the second loaf this one shat in the last 3 years (this is the one who keeps taking all the mooternity leave). Which is why its even more funny that's she's acting surprised. I would love to ask her what the hell she was expecting, but I'm sure I'll get the "But it's so worth it!"
October 22, 2011
At some point in time, I think it was after I turned 30, I lost all sense of tact. I would have given her a vaery sarcastic, "It'll all be worth it in the end." Heavy on the sarcasm. I would also brag about how not having kids makes me free as the wind.
Anonymous User
October 22, 2011
Snark Shark
"Bed Made Lie Awake All Night"

waving hellolarious

When I stay up all night, it has to be for something really pleasant. winking smiley:sx

So glad I'm never going to breed!!!
___
Anonymous User
October 22, 2011
juliewashere88
These women approach it like they think they're just getting the ultimate doll. Reality is a slap in the face.

Exactly. What were these women expecting?
October 22, 2011
satansbitch
At some point in time, I think it was after I turned 30, I lost all sense of tact. I would have given her a vaery sarcastic, "It'll all be worth it in the end." Heavy on the sarcasm. I would also brag about how not having kids makes me free as the wind.

i'd totally do that too!
i can't wait to not have kids.

spread meme, not genes

to my uterus: Y U NO GET THE FUCK OUT FROM MY BODY?
October 22, 2011
I rip on the Fakebook breeders every chance I get, or did before I ditched them all myself. It's a wonder they put up with it that long. Although quite a few did unfriend me.

I won't be going to any of my class reunions either. It will just be a gathering of the popular dipshits turned breeders, and I have no thing in common with them.
October 23, 2011
nautilus

Snark Shark

waving hellolarious

When I stay up all night, it has to be for something really pleasant. winking smiley:sx

So glad I'm never going to breed!!!
___

That should be the only thing stealing my sleep. winking smiley

juliewashere88

This.

marco polo

I won't be going to any of my class reunions either. It will just be a gathering of the popular dipshits turned breeders, and I have no thing in common with them.

I have NO desire to go to class reunions. If I EVER need to see what they're 'up to', I find out via fakebook or I'd 'meet up' with the ones I can stand, and find out that way. Not be around all of them, many I CAN'T stand. Blech.

lab mom
Anonymous User
October 23, 2011
Snark Shark
HAHAHAHA, this one made me snot-rocket. I felt sure you'd want to know that.
Anonymous User
October 23, 2011
WaterLily
marco polo

I have NO desire to go to class reunions. If I EVER need to see what they're 'up to', I find out via fakebook or I'd 'meet up' with the ones I can stand, and find out that way. Not be around all of them, many I CAN'T stand. Blech.

Same here. I can't imagine the people I hated at school being any more pleasent due to getting older, fatter, uglier and dragging screaming brats alongside. The odd few I did see on Farcebook for the breif period I had an account looked as though they'd succommed to LifeScript hook, line, sinker and huge purple fishing waders.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login