Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thread 1485 Anna Nicole Smith's babydaddy

Posted by CFScorpio 
CFScorpio
thread 1485 Anna Nicole Smith's babydaddy
October 04, 2006
Just as I said before in the above-referenced thread (which is now closed, so I can't respond to it), the lawyer was Anna Nicole Smith's babydaddy all along, NOT Larry Birkhead!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20061004/en_celeb_eo/20150

Told you so, Sheila! wink
Re: thread 1485 Anna Nicole Smith's babydaddy
October 04, 2006
Wow. I'm SO GLAD this gnawing question has been answered. I've been losing sleep FOR WEEKS because I wasn't sure who her baybee's duhddy was. My life is now complete.

I saw that lawyer dude in an interview, the way he spoke and acted, was like he had alcohol brain damage or something.
Anonymous User
October 04, 2006
I admit I used to watch her show sometimes, and ol' Howie seemed to get dumber with every second he spent with Anna Nicole. What had me laughing is how they even put "babydaddy" under the pic in that article.
October 04, 2006
Oh Anna...you are a lucky lucky girl.
Seriously, grow up dirt poor in Texas, get knocked up in your teens, start stripping, meet a Very Wealthy gentleman, marry him, inherit several million dollars, model for Guess and Playboy...and never have to actually do anything else for the rest of your life AND get to be as messed up as you want to be the whole time?! Then have two guys fight over who is the father of your baby?! WOWIE WOW WOW.doh face

I don't know what she hides under that big, blond hair of hers, but I'm guessing it's some sort of mind control device.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow. I'm SO GLAD this gnawing question has been
> answered. I've been losing sleep FOR WEEKS
> because I wasn't sure who her baybee's duhddy was.
> My life is now complete.
>
You're welcome! Glad I could help!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login