Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Article in Sunday paper: Babies add stress to marriages

Posted by Anonymous User 
Article's not that great, but at least it discusses the reality that babies don't make life perfect.

Some good comments too!

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/life/twos-company-threes-hard-work-20111128-1o27w.html
It reports that 92 percent of couples experience increased conflict after the spawn rears its head as the fugly reality of parunthood sets in, as far away from the Johnson's Baby commercial they were expecting. In fact, the little fuckers are what trigger divorces more than often.

92 percent. It's a freaking HUGE number!
And in other news, the Pope is of the Catholic faith and bears go to the toilet in the woods.
Re: Article in Sunday paper: Babies add stress to marriages
November 29, 2011
We interrupt this thread for more breaking news!
THIS JUST IN...fire is hot.
November 29, 2011
coco_uk
And in other news, the Pope is of the Catholic faith and bears go to the toilet in the woods.

wow - kids add stress to a marriage? brilliant observation. sarcastic clapping

ummm....some of us already knew that.

L'enfer, c'est les autres.
November 29, 2011
Does the Pope wear a funny hat?
November 29, 2011
File under:
" Pope is Catholic"
Ha! Yeah it's very obvious - Do like that it's being discussed in the media, to take the gloss off mummyhood. Sunday Life is a very popular supplement in the Sunday papers.

Think a lot of moos will have read this and gotten in a tizzy over it.

November 29, 2011
Well yeah. Of course. That goes in the same file with 'water is wet'.
BREAKING NEWS:

Scientists have found that standing in a pool of water with a live microphone in one hand causes electrocution.

In other news, the sky is blue. Full details in our main bulletin at 6.
November 30, 2011
Here we have BREAKING NEWS from our field correspondent, Captain Obvious.
November 30, 2011
VioletYoshi is retarded.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Well, thats pretty obvious. Its amazing the things people never think about before spawning.
Finances and kids are the major reasons for divorce. So much for the kid having a stable life, going between two homes or being dragged through custody battles is sure to screw them up for good.
November 30, 2011
If moos were to read and believe many of the breederific articles that other moos write, it would say the opposite - that baybees bring couples closer together, like the magical glue that keeps a couple together...or the trinity or some damn thing.
I guess it's more lies spread by moos...to lure more women into the misery of moodom.
This just in: Farts are smelly!
November 30, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
VioletYoshi is retarded.

I didn't think she was old enough. I thought you had to be 70 years old to be retarded. Used to be 65.

WELL HURR DEE DURR, look who figured it out.
hysterical laughterz
Took them long enough.
Wait, I'm getting a report!
Breaking news: Puppies have chubby bellies and they're cuter than loaves!
You should get one instead of shitting a baybee to save ruin your marriage!

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
This just in:

Water is wet, and orgasms are fanfuckingtastic.
December 03, 2011
"In a study from the University of DUH..."
December 03, 2011
hee-hee. they won't believe it until someone writes an article about it on the internet.

"but a marriage supposes to be a challenge and hard work. stress and strain of raising kids is the challenge you must beat together with your spouse, then you will grow stronger together! if you don't have any challenge, your marriage will be boring!" --actual bingo i hear everyday, with its variation
December 03, 2011
felisdomestica
hee-hee. they won't believe it until someone writes an article about it on the internet.

"but a marriage supposes to be a challenge and hard work. stress and strain of raising kids is the challenge you must beat together with your spouse, then you will grow stronger together! if you don't have any challenge, your marriage will be boring!" --actual bingo i hear everyday, with its variation

I'd rather have a boring marriage than the stress and misery the average moo and duh have.
I dont know about that "Water is Wet" statement. Do you have any proof to back that up?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login