Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Teen moo "suffers" miscarriage, the world wins

Posted by michaela 
Teen moo "suffers" miscarriage, the world wins
January 25, 2012
I don't know if this URL will work on a computer - I'm on my smartphone and don't feel like digging up a real link - maybe after coffee.

http://m.okmagazine.com/news/ok-cover-story-teen-mom-star-leah-messers-heartbreak-%E2%80%94-she-suffers-miscarriage

Apparently the latest lil' resource sucker didn't stick. Somehow, people think this tragic.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Re: Teen moo "suffers" miscarriage, the world wins
January 25, 2012
Oh for fuck's sake.
Just goes to show they never stop at one.
True moos always need another when they get tired of the first one and the attention fades.
Hopefully she'll turn up infertile.

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
January 25, 2012
Oh, boo-fucking-hoo. I'll be crying ALL DAY about this!smile rolling left righteyes2sarcastic clapping
January 25, 2012
Subhuman trash. Blah.
Devastated? Relieved more like.
January 25, 2012
That's the best thing that could happen to teen moos everywhere.
So she gets knocked up with twins, pops them out, divorces duh/wannabe wallet, whines because he's not helping with their "special needs", finds new idiot, gets knocked up AGAIN, gets another fucking ring and now she's whining?

...I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
My sister's friend (19 years old and stupid as fuuuuck) miscarried and was hospitalized due to "complications". My sister made my dad take her to the hospital to visit and made him buy a gift for her friend. I was so angry that he bought into the whole nonsense and hypocrisy that I got in my car and drove back to my apartment (WI to MO) without so much as a goodbye.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login