Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MilMoo shocked to discover the Army doesn't pay you to have a baybee

Posted by law 
MilMoo shocked to discover the Army doesn't pay you to have a baybee
January 22, 2012
http://gijoeswifedotblogspot.com/2012/01/let-nesting-begin.html Replace "dot" with .

Way back in September, I registered for Sears' Heroes at Home program. To be honest, I was expecting a decent amount of money and was sorely disappointed when I got the gift card in my inbox... It was only $55. I had planned on using that money to get her crib since money doesn't grow on trees and the Army isn't handing any extra out.

So she expected Sears to hand her a giant wad of cash because she's pregnant and her hubby is in the Army? And last time I checked, the Army handed out way more than the private sector what with marriage benefits, housing allowance, shopping at the PX and commissary, medical benefits, educational benefits, home buying benefits, etc etc etc. (I mean, in the face of this I can see how some of the dumber moos think that the military exists as a program to promote natalism, but I wish someone would assure them that it's here for national defense.)

If you're still broke after that, you're doin it wrong and shouldn't be adding a baybee to the budgeting fail that is your life. There's always Craigslist and the Salvation Army, and our military base has a thrift store even, but for first time moos, I guess that's never good enough for their diamond-encrusted spawn. Everything must be shiny and new!

Don't these greedy bitches' arms ever get tired from holding their hands out 24/7???
Re: MilMoo shocked to discover the Army doesn't pay you to have a baybee
January 22, 2012
i think 'sorely disappointed' in a free $55 gift card and 'Army isn't handing any extra out' finally exploded my brain.
What a dipshit...must have been on welfare her entire life.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Miss_Hannigan
I find it amazing, the amount of work people will put in in order to remain on welfare. Often, they could put in less time working an honest job and still make more money from it! Same with some criminals, if they directed their energy and intelligence (which some of them have) at legal things, they'd be well-off quite soon.
That is so true. Given how skilled these ladies are at paperwork and such, they could easily become office managers or executive assistants (esp. when you add-in their extensive computer and social media experience!), and make at least 30k, if not 40k or higher. Doing so would contribute taxes to our economy and set a good example for their own children....oops I forgot, military wives are HEROES and HOW DARE YOU EXPECT THEM TO WORK?!?

Today's shameless, handout-loving military wives make "ghetto" welfare queens look like uber-conservative Ayn Rand devotees!
January 22, 2012
God, what an ingrate. I poked around her site -- they are braving the terrible hardship of being deployed...in Hawaii!! And her husband is with her, putting together her crib that she had the woe of having to pay for herself instead of buying at taxpayer expense, so it's not as though she is alone while he's on the front lines in Afghanistan!

Scroll around if you dare. One blog post about an Army sponsored marriage retreat boasted that they spent the weekend in a hotel -- incl. meals -- at the Army's expense. I read that as 'at my expense.' Why the F should taxpayers be financing marriage retreats for these parasites? Honestly, talk about the nanny/welfare state -- there is no demographic more coddled than our enlisted men and women! The worst ghetto 'welfare queen' in Detroit has nothing on these opportunistic takers and whiners.
I looked up the Heroes at Home program gijoescunt was talking about and found it's funded entirely on donations.
She's unhappy with donations??? IMHO that makes her even more of a cunt.
January 22, 2012
Melanie
God, what an ingrate. I poked around her site -- they are braving the terrible hardship of being deployed...in Hawaii!! And her husband is with her, putting together her crib that she had the woe of having to pay for herself instead of buying at taxpayer expense, so it's not as though she is alone while he's on the front lines in Afghanistan!

Scroll around if you dare. One blog post about an Army sponsored marriage retreat boasted that they spent the weekend in a hotel -- incl. meals -- at the Army's expense. I read that as 'at my expense.' Why the F should taxpayers be financing marriage retreats for these parasites? Honestly, talk about the nanny/welfare state -- there is no demographic more coddled than our enlisted men and women! The worst ghetto 'welfare queen' in Detroit has nothing on these opportunistic takers and whiners.

YEP. From personal experience I know damn well how much care and concern is invested in the average airman/sailor/soldier/marine. They have most of their lives financed on top of receiving regular pay and job security no one else has, and yet the BITCHING is more often than not worse than you hear from the welfare crowd. Which is why I put these up.
January 22, 2012
satansbitch nli
I looked up the Heroes at Home program gijoescunt was talking about and found it's funded entirely on donations.
She's unhappy with donations??? IMHO that makes her even more of a cunt.

I guess she EXPECTED to have Sears just hand her a free crib, or enough money to pay for the whole crib, or the Army to hand-deliver her a crib and everything else she needs.
January 22, 2012
Somebody ought to do an expose. you've got politicians, Michelle Obama et al getting political mileage out of the plight of the military famblee... reinforcing the meme that these 'heroes' are doing so at great personal and financial sacrifice ... when in reality they are better off -- if they would only rein in their breeding and stop trying to support famblees of four, six or 10 on entry-level jobs they would be among the most comfortable groups in the country.

i wish a journalist of substance would delineate for the American taxpayer exactly what perks,pay and benefits are accorded to military famblees and how their overall net intake differs from the average household. especially since let's face it,only a fraction of the military are at risk of seeing combat. most of them are in no more peril than i am going to a humdrum office job each day. and unlike them, there is no chance my employer is going to send me to an interesting overseas location or even lowly Hawaii.
jeebus, do these bitches EVER stop wanting hand-outs? ever? aren't they ashamed to be so greedy?
Milmoos are the WORST fucking entitletwunts! They talk about "their" sacrifices, but I don't see them strapping on the body armor and facing the IEDs in an armored Hummer half-way across the globe in some third-world battlefield. I don't see them losing a leg when the enemy shells their camp. All I hear is how "deserving" these moos are and how much more "we" need to do for them. Uhm, they get free healthcare and almost free housing and many of them are on foodstamps after shitting out a litter and they want MORE? Holy fucking cow.
January 22, 2012
Xanax alert; as in take 'em if you got 'em before you read this:

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/military-spends-363000000-weight-loss-surgery/nFTB5/

Foodstamps, bah, that's for pikers. According to a KIRO 7 report based on materials obtained via the Freedom of Information Act, the Defense Dept has spent $363 million on weight loss surgeries for military dependents & spouses (keep in mind civilian health insurance doesn't typically pay for bariatric surgery) -- including tummy tucks post-surgery. Active-duty military have to get fit via diet and exercise, but not their milwives and other dependents.

$363 million of your tax dollars! From the report Madigan doctors estimate about 80 percent of the surgeries are for medically obese or morbidly obese military wives. Military dependent men do get bariatric surgery, but it’s a small percentage. The other 20 percent of the cases are done for qualified, retired veterans,

http://www.newyorker.com/archive/2004/07/26/040726ta_talk_schaler

here's the infamous ]New Yorker article about military members and dependents getting all sorts of free surgery from breast enlargement to tooth straightening, so military doctors and dentists 'have someone to practice on.' what bullshit; if they need practice let them serve at regular hospitals and generate revenue instead of incurring additional costs to taxpayers! last i noticed, all of the teaching medical centers across the nation -- those affiliated with top-notch medical schools - don't do surgery for free in order to garner patients to 'practice' on -- why the fuck does the military need to do so? oh, it doesn't. this is just one more way the insular system looks after its own at the expense of the rest of us suckers.
The New yorker article really pisses me off. I know it's old but I'm still pissed. I spent three years at a POS duty station and got nothing. Nothing, zero, zip, zilch, nada. NOTHING!!! Why was I not allowed to get dental work or a tummy tuck??? I just wanted dental work and was basically told to fuck off until I was in pain. Even then I was told to hurry up and wait. I even had the priviledge of being treated like dirt at the dental clinic. It's nice to know some worthless cunt was given a tummy tuck just for sprogging an equally worthless bastard.

I will now shut off my rant and go rooting through my cabinets for liquor.
FREE COSMETIC SURGERY?!!!! And the fucking twunts still bitch for more?

How's about we give them the same type of insurance coverage available to most employed adults with fambuhlees? You know, the type where they actually have the same co-pays and deductibles as the rest of us?
I don't mind paying for our military men and women to get the services they need (and would extend that largesse to a wife/husband and maybe one sprog), but raising a brood of 6-10 brats and paying for surgery of all these obese pig wives is asking a little too much of my patriotism. Put the fatasses on an aircraft carrier where they can be used for ballast.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
January 22, 2012
stay free
Miss_Hannigan
I find it amazing, the amount of work people will put in in order to remain on welfare. Often, they could put in less time working an honest job and still make more money from it! Same with some criminals, if they directed their energy and intelligence (which some of them have) at legal things, they'd be well-off quite soon.

The obverse of that is if our overlords didn't rig the game so much, and make so many things "illegal" to control us, we would all be happier and have a better society (Google "conflict theory.)

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
I was in the Air Force. Military members do get free medical care, tax breaks, and some pretty nice stuff at the BX for a discount. However they also get treated like shit by the higher ups, can be required to work a lot of extra hours without extra pay, and the so-called military justice system is a fucking joke. The spouses (nearly all of them wives) get all the privelidges and financial benefits as the servicemembers. Plus they don't have to do any work for the military and they are the ones with the real power.

This is why one of the very few times I will use the word cunt is when I am talking about a military wife. Even that word is not bad enough for most of them.

I lost all respect for Michelle Obama and Jill Biden when they started mooing about military dependents. Maybe I can feel somewhat sorry for the kids because they did not choose to be born to stupid assholes. But no fucking way will I ever have an ounce of sympathy for the cunt wives, or for the servicemembers who are breeders.:sbx
The most immature thing I will ever do in this life involved milcunts. My last convenience store job I refused to accept out of state drivers licenses and mil id cards for liquor and tobacco purchases. It had to be an id from this state. The only way I could get back at these sows was to deny their purchases. Childish yes, but still fun. If I can find a way to screw them over I will.
spook
stay free
Miss_Hannigan

The obverse of that is if our overlords didn't rig the game so much, and make so many things "illegal" to control us, we would all be happier and have a better society (Google "conflict theory.)
Ayn Rand
There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced nor objectively interpreted and you create a nation of law-breakers -- and then you cash in on guilt. Now that's the system.
January 23, 2012
Why does it not surprise me that the fat milcows have somehow gotten bariatric surgery from government largesse?

Quite the slap in the face when every last one of them has access to base gyms for FREE.
law1204
Why does it not surprise me that the fat milcows have somehow gotten bariatric surgery from government largesse?

Quite the slap in the face when every last one of them has access to base gyms for FREE.

This always chapped my ass. The military members had to stay within standards and could not even get drugs....it was all low fat bullshit diets and exercise only. I had a flight surgeon refuse to refer me for a breast reduction (36L) because "if you lose more weight they will shrink, it happened to my wife after we had kids." Blow me dude; I was within standards and I can't even get a clear mammo because there is little fat there.

Yet, fatasses who do nothing but watch Oprah all day qualified for bariatric surgery and all the plastic surgery required to get rid of the fatty reminders. (Most gain it back.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
January 23, 2012
In terms of weight standards, I do know that some service members can get lipo to make tape. One guy in my BF's former squadron had it done. There are even ads for it in the Northwest Airlifter. The taller, bigger guys are held to the same waist measurements as the little stick-figure guys, even though the taller, bigger guys aren't overweight, they're just large. One of my BF's current squadron mates is considering the lipo even though he isn't fat. The military is aware of this "shortcut" and frowns on it in a big way but some of their fitness standards are really fucking stupid.

As for the milcows, there is no way in fuck the military should be paying for them to get any of their four stomachs stapled. They can run around in pasture and stop eating so goddamned much. That's all bariatric surgery is anyway - making it harder to eat at the volumes they usually do.
Which is why they fail so often...they still think they can eat as much, and eventually the stomach stretches again. I had a LMAO when I read a board where one had it done, got thin, ate herself obese again, then was refused a second round. She was furious...not at herself for becoming a whale again, but at the milmed system for not catering to her ample ass.

I know they advertise lipo but it ain't free for servicemembers. I know the wraps were popular the night before taping and they worked for some. But using the 1950s insurance height weight tables did not help matters.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Fuck, I could eat for a month on 55 bucks, and not low quality food either.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login