Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MilMoo shocked to discover the Army doesn't pay you to have a baybee

Posted by law 
She got $55 for free from Sears, and is still complaining that it wasn't a "decent amount of money?" Jeez. If I got $55 for nothing I'd be elated.
law1204
As for the milcows, there is no way in fuck the military should be paying for them to get any of their four stomachs stapled. They can run around in pasture and stop eating so goddamned much.

thumbs upwink
Re: MilMoo shocked to discover the Army doesn't pay you to have a baybee
January 24, 2012
kaylachrist
She got $55 for free from Sears, and is still complaining that it wasn't a "decent amount of money?" Jeez. If I got $55 for nothing I'd be elated.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the fundamental difference between a grateful person and an entitled one.
January 25, 2012
Well, this kind of thing is also the difference between a rational human being and a delusional one. Anyone who believes, like the moomare in the OP, that she's the first, last, and only woman ever to shit out a kyd, and that it's a miracle on par with the second coming and that we should all get our camels saddled up so we can travel to see her sparkling loaf that will be the savior of all humanity and shower it, and her, with pricey gifts is by definition - a psycho.
Ondinette
I was in the Air Force. Military members do get free medical care, tax breaks, and some pretty nice stuff at the BX for a discount. However they also get treated like shit by the higher ups, can be required to work a lot of extra hours without extra pay, and the so-called military justice system is a fucking joke. The spouses (nearly all of them wives) get all the privelidges and financial benefits as the servicemembers. Plus they don't have to do any work for the military and they are the ones with the real power.

This is why one of the very few times I will use the word cunt is when I am talking about a military wife. Even that word is not bad enough for most of them.

I lost all respect for Michelle Obama and Jill Biden when they started mooing about military dependents. Maybe I can feel somewhat sorry for the kids because they did not choose to be born to stupid assholes. But no fucking way will I ever have an ounce of sympathy for the cunt wives, or for the servicemembers who are breeders.:sbx

This. I also hated all the duhs I was stationed with. Always using their famblees to get out of work or get the good leave. Never saw so many guys who swore their wives couldn't drive so they had to take the kyudds to the doctor or whatever. They got famblee separation leave (basically free money handed to them for being married and/or shitting out brats) if we were underway for more than 30 days. So our CO tried to make sure our deployments were more than 30 days whenever possible so these assholes could get their free money. They also got to live in base housing or off base with generous housing subsidies while we single sailors had to live on ship crammed into bunks with small lockers for all our belongings or barracks rooms. Very often we'd pool our money to rent apartments so we could have some freedom and breathing room. But this came out of our own pockets along with our own money we spent on food because, naturally, single childless sailors were not entitled to commuted rations or per diem for food.

Oh but we always got to hear about how "lucky" we were and how much extra money we had because we didn't have famblees.
January 25, 2012
I hate military breeders more than other breeders just for the simple fact that it's yet MORE government subsidy of breeding. John and Joan Q. Taxpayer give these idiots truckloads of free money and even more truckloads of benefits just to create more worthless people. angry smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login