Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Shop Assistant's Pain!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Shop Assistant's Pain!
January 27, 2012
Hi everyone!
This is my first post, although I have lurked here for a while. I wanted to say it is so refreshing to find like-minded people! I'm so sick of these breeders who think they are so special and selfless because they chose to fornicate..yeah, you and two thirds of the world's population dickheads! I'm heading for my thirties, and am happily childless, but I'm so tired of breeders looking down their nose like I'm an inferior human being because I simply choose not to be subjected to a lifetime of burdan. Maybe they are just jealous that they can't go wherever they please, whenever they please..anyway, whatever!

So I have worked in retail for a little over ten years now, and some of the behaviour I've witnessed would make your blood boil! Ok, so it's bad enough that for 10 hours a day, at any given moment,I am subjected to a shreiking, screaming infant and have to go home every day with a headache. But to have a filthy breeder changing their crotch nugget's nappy in the middle of the shop floor (when we have in-store baby change rooms no more than 10 metres away) Noboby wants to see (or smell) that, not to mention how unhygienic it is! When I tell this woman she can't be doing it in the middle of the floor, I get told to "Oh fuck off!" Charming hey?

I work in the photo lab area of the shop, and daily I'm forced to coo over peoples' kids...even though I really don't care about their sprogs. Unfortunately, the majority of photos printed are of little shitney with spaghetti smeared over it's face, or taking it's first dump on the potty....and then they show me the photos like I'm supposed to say "Oh how adorable!" when really it just makes me feel nauseous! Ugh!!
Re: Shop Assistant's Pain!
January 28, 2012
Welcome to the forum :1welcome
Feel free to share any of the stories; this is a rant board after all, where we are free to rant about breeders and their fuck trophies as much as we please.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
January 28, 2012
Wow, I feel for you. You get babystalked all day long! I'd hate that. It's bad enough where I work having to see breeders and brats, but I can ignore the little shits and no one squawks because that's not my job. Sometimes they'll just stare at you trying to get your attention but I am a master at ignoring them. The sooner they learn they aren't the center of the universe, the better.
January 28, 2012
Worked retail for a few years as a teenager. It sucked and I could not wait to get the fuck out, even back in the early 80s. Only good thing that ever happened was a smartass preteen he-brat got slapped across the face by his mother after he said something rude. It was one of those slaps you could hear 12 miles away, and it sure shut that little fucker up.
January 28, 2012
Yeah, I work in a grocery store. Too many fucking baybees and coworkers fawning over them. And I pretend to fawn too, to a point though. Actually, I'm just completely fake when I'm working. I'm not really bubbly, I don't care about kids, and smiling feels fake. I need energy drinks to try and get that aura coming from me.

I don't understand why moos don't try and clean their kids' faces in public. They're usually boogery or covered in donuts.

I don't understand why moos encourage their kids to gnaw and slobber on the styluses for the debit card machines. Or why they let their baybees grab and slobber on these small drink bottles that people will later buy. And they just put the bottles back instead of giving them to me for me to separate or at least clean.

I try and ignore the screaming and crying, but I can't, and it doesn't let me concentrate. It makes me nervous and freaked out. This sucks if I'm trying to handle cash.

But to have a filthy breeder changing their crotch nugget's nappy in the middle of the shop floor (when we have in-store baby change rooms no more than 10 metres away)

Why do people lack a sense of dignity these days? At least care about your child's dignity, right? You're not gonna see a caretaker change an old person's Depends on the floor or the restaurant table, so why should a brat be changed in those places?

Brat shit is not beautiful and clean, that's why when I was taking a medical skills course in high school, we were told to change gloves and wash hands after each diaper change if we worked in a nursery, because of hepatitis! It is shit, not nuggets of gold!

Anyway, I know I'm in the wrong job, but this was the one that hired me and I was desperate. I'll be going back to college soon enough anyway so hopefully I can have a chance at working at a lab someday. At least there I could wear gloves and wash my hands without worrying about people giving me dirty looks.
Anonymous User
January 28, 2012
Ughhh I work retail too >.< I worked at a pet store, and now at a convenience store because the pet store was hell. So I can sympathize with retail stories. Retail is so awful!

Man you get to see all the baby photos, that sucks. I don't know why parents see to think that kids with junk smeared over their face is cute. It's just gross. Why not clean them up first before taking photos? I don't know. I've never taken pictures of my pets when they're dirty.

Also, changing in the middle of the floor? Don't they have any idea that...well, people's feet were all over that floor? That's not sanitary. Though granted these people don't seem to care.
Anonymous User
January 28, 2012
:1welcome
January 28, 2012
Welcome!
Baby photos suck ass. I'm so sorry you have to put up with that shit all day.
You've come to right place though, I would honestly tear my hair out if I hadn't found bratfree and all the wonderful free-thinking people here.
I do sometimes wish I had more truly CF friends IRL. Almost all my friends are either burdened or wanna-breed. So really, this site is a complete haven for me because I know I'm not weird or alone in my desire to keep my life awesome.
Anonymous User
January 29, 2012
kookiecrisp
]
Why do people lack a sense of dignity these days? At least care about your child's dignity, right? You're not gonna see a caretaker change an old person's Depends on the floor or the restaurant table, so why should a brat be changed in those places?

Give it a couple of years and you will.
Anonymous User
January 29, 2012
Hi hermit. smiling smiley

I've done retail too, but, thankfully, never had to deal with children--just plenty of entitlemoos. I have no idea how you can deal with all that, and the pictures... that puts you in a prime position to be harassed with stories and other information you don't care about. I couldn't do it.

It does help to vent, so... feel free.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login