Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gross moo in Breeder Mart. :td

Posted by frenzy 
Gross moo in Breeder Mart. :td
January 26, 2012
I was at the local breeder mart going to the electronics section to get my new laptop (which I'm currently using, yay), and my mother and I pass by an aisle with two slovenly fat moos with the kyds hanging out of the cart.
One of the moos was bent over with a THONG on hanging out along with her wide ass. doh face
I found this offensive and made the worst face when moo #2 noticed me and whispered something as her friend straightened back up.
Long story short, they gave me a nasty look as I left like I WANTED to look and was weird or something.
Um, fuck no.
It's not that hard to notice when some lardtard moo is bent over in a teeny tiny THONG with her fat ass facing the end of the aisle for all to see. :headbrick

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin

Re: Gross moo in Breeder Mart. :td
January 26, 2012
Oh, but remember, parenting makes you classy and intelligent and morally upright beautiful and gives you x-ray vision. smile rolling left righteyes2

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Anonymous User
January 26, 2012
frenzy
It's not that hard to notice when some lardtard moo is bent over in a teeny tiny THONG with her fat ass facing the end of the aisle for all to see. :headbrick

January 26, 2012
A whaletail on an actual whale. Klassy.
January 26, 2012
cerebralherpes
frenzy

Exactly!
Nice to see you back, by the way.smiling smiley

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
January 26, 2012
I think there is only one thing worse than seeing plumbers butt on a man - and that is seeing it on a woman, and now I see it more than ever on women. Can't they feel it getting drafty back there? Why are the manufacturers making jeans that way?
January 26, 2012
Rather than go to Wal Mart, Moo should buy from this company - they solved the problem!

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/mens/duluth-ingenuity/mens-longtail-t-shirts/mens-longtail-t-shirts.aspx?&feature=P10069-C82624-L2
January 26, 2012
^For a second there, I thought it said "duh ingenuity."

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
January 26, 2012
michaela

That company had a great flyer for Christmas. It showed a scene where santa was going to a chimney and his rear was showing (it was a drawing, wish there was some way to show it). The slogain was: "The moon shown bright on Christmas night. A long tail T would have averted the sight". You should have seen the look on the reindeer too!
satansbitch nli
January 26, 2012
I'd have snapped a cell phone pic to put on people of walfart.com
January 27, 2012
Walmart is now officially a mall for the rednecks. =P
January 27, 2012
Oh dear GOD I just got back from there and had to share this...
They are doing the money grab for charity (Children's Miracle Network) at the cash registers. I declined to donate (as I always to for the kiddie charities). There is a slobby moo with two toddlers in line right behind me and she snorts and had the nerve to say "What's the big deal? It's only a dollar!" I was so pissed off. Usually I just death glare or rant in my head but I'd had it. "I'd rather that dollar go to feeding animals then kids" I snapped at her. "And in the future you can kindly keep your fucking mouth shut" I added. I stormed out of there pretty fast. I surprised myself - but in a good way smiling smiley
Actually saying out loud what I was thinking DID feel great!!
January 27, 2012
jezebel_daisy
They are doing the money grab for charity (Children's Miracle Network) at the cash registers. I declined to donate (as I always to for the kiddie charities). There is a slobby moo with two toddlers in line right behind me and she snorts and had the nerve to say "What's the big deal? It's only a dollar!" I was so pissed off. Usually I just death glare or rant in my head but I'd had it. "I'd rather that dollar go to feeding animals then kids" I snapped at her. "And in the future you can kindly keep your fucking mouth shut" I added. I stormed out of there pretty fast. I surprised myself - but in a good way smiling smiley

Good for you!
Anonymous User
January 27, 2012
jezebel_daisy
I declined to donate (as I always to for the kiddie charities).

I do too (I expect we all do) and explain to the collector (with their "does not compute" face on") by saying if you didn't like dogs you probably wouldn't donate money to a dog charity, so as I don't like kids, I don't donate to kids' charities.
January 28, 2012
And I bet moos use pregnancy as an excuse even though the child has been alive for several years, I get that pregnancy fucks up your body (loose belly, saggy boobs, grand canyon cooter etc) however it is NO excuse to be slovenly and obese! Even though you do get teh body changes you can be neat in appearance and a normal weight.
January 28, 2012
mr. neptune
michaela

That company had a great flyer for Christmas. It showed a scene where santa was going to a chimney and his rear was showing (it was a drawing, wish there was some way to show it). The slogain was: "The moon shown bright on Christmas night. A long tail T would have averted the sight". You should have seen the look on the reindeer too!

Here's your classy Christmas shoot:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/courtney-stodden-ruins-christmas (Seattle PI seems to have this train-wreck fixation for these two, so often see links there whilst doing other things.)

As to CrapMart - here's the ideal site...also, you can contribute! smiling smiley

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/photos

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
Banshee
Walmart is now officially a mall for the rednecks. =P

Exactly. I wouldn't touch Walfart with a 1,000 foot pole. Us childfree should avoid WalFart like a plague.
January 29, 2012
Hope you don't get the email I got. It was from people of walfart. One pic was of obese moo on one of the electric carts tooling down the isle while breastfeeding :hs

jezebel_daisy

:yr

I probably wouldn't have thought of this quip at the time, but thinking about it now, I have this retort "..and since you had to stick your nose in my business, I'll be adding that dollar to my usual $5 donation at Petsmart." devil with smile
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login