Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Horrifying scene on "Teen Mom 2"

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Horrifying scene on "Teen Mom 2"
January 30, 2012
As much as I hate to admit it, I occasionally watch MTV's "Teen Mom" series because the teens' lives are such massive trainwrecks that it always leaves me feeling much better about my own life. The show is often criticized for glamourizing/encouraging teen pregnancy, and I totally agree that by making these girls into F-list "celebrities," it IS encouraging teen pregnancy and that is, of course, a very bad thing.

That being said, there was an episode the other day that actually DID show some of the horrible reality of being a real teen mom. One of the girls, Leah, who lives in West Virginia with her TWIN kids (one of whom has a disability), resides in a reallllllly sleazy, run-down trailer with the 2 kids and the baby daddy. The baby daddy -- who she actually married and then later divorced, surprise surprise -- told her that they could try to find a new and improved trailer (lol), so she was all excited. Then he later recanted and said he was gonna buy a new pickup truck instead. The scene showed Leah trying to give her 2 kids a bath in their existing slummy trailer, and there was a disgusting bug in the bathtub that they had to squish, and the actual bath water came from a pipe above the bath, so they had to manually put the water in a cup and then throw it over the (crying) kids. The tub was so dirty she had to try and make the kids not touch anything, and she mentioned that the basement frequently flooded and there was probably huge amounts of mildew down there. I cannot even describe how gross and nasty this place looked....I actually felt bad for the kids!

Poverty is a horrifying thing, but 100% preventable poverty is even worse. What a waste of FOUR human lives!
Re: Horrifying scene on "Teen Mom 2"
January 30, 2012
Why is CPS not rushing over there to remove the kids from the home? That's an incredibly unsafe environment for two infants.
January 30, 2012
Oh yuck! Yes.. lots of it is preventalbe... and ... there IS such a thing as cleaning!! When we were (what I consedered) poor... we rented some really nasty places (I consider them nasty now..but then they were what we could afford) and I always managed to keep sinks, toilets, tubs, fridges and stoves clean. Just lazy.
So.. you squash a bug.. you scoop it outa there and toss it and then clean it up.

I admit to watching COPS sometimes. I feel so much better about myself after I watch about 1/2 hour of those loosers. LOL
January 30, 2012
This is good IMO> They need to show real teen moms. Not the ones making a quarter mil on MTV living lavish lives, the ones in trailer parks in West Virginia (and every other state.) The ones who don't have running water, and live out where buses won't run.

If we de-glorify teen pregnancy (and frankenlitters) and stop making it sound like it is a moneymaker, then maybe it will throttle back. But everyone is shooting for the TV deal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
January 30, 2012
The trailer has a basement?

Yup, I've lived in some sketchy places too and kept them clean. You can get some badass cleaners at the dollar store that work especially well on trashy ass trailer breeder filth.
January 30, 2012
She picked it. I have no sympathy save for the kids.
And hillbilly hick wants a new truck, but is willing to leave the wifey poo and sprats in filth.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 30, 2012
meh. i feel bad for the kids but i have no sympathy for teen mom or the babydaddy. poverty is nothing to be ashamed of, but unless you live on the street there is no excuse to be filthy.

also, why are they living in a trailer park? i remember reading somewhere that these teen moms make a decent amount of money from the show.

not to sound like an uncaring bitch, but...

:bedmadelie
Anonymous User
January 30, 2012
myrna minkoff
meh. i feel bad for the kids but i have no sympathy for teen mom or the babydaddy. poverty is nothing to be ashamed of, but unless you live on the street there is no excuse to be filthy.

also, why are they living in a trailer park? i remember reading somewhere that these teen moms make a decent amount of money from the show.

not to sound like an uncaring bitch, but...

:bedmadelie
Bling, booze, cigs, pot, meth, junk food, pimpin' cars. Adds up quickly.
January 30, 2012
The WV kid is probably not a regular. The regulars are all rich.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Anonymous User
January 30, 2012
Yeah I don't know what's up this season, but for some reason the girls don't seem to be getting paid as much by MTV as the previous slew o' moos.

I just thought it was (refreshingly) shocking that MTV dared to show some of the ACTUAL consequences of mindless breeding.
January 30, 2012
Maybe use ACTORS AND ACTRESSES to act out the grim realities of being teen parents BASED on true stories instead? =P
Kelli
January 30, 2012
Poverty is a horrifying thing, but 100% preventable poverty is even worse. What a waste of FOUR human lives!

Very true. How unfortunate for them poor kids to be born into such deplorable and irresponsible situation. If only people would think before shitting brats... of course they have the IQ of about 20.
January 30, 2012
I definitely feel bad when trailer trash like this has to put innocent kids through hell. They didn't ask to be here . . . not their fault they got saddled with terrible parunts.

And yes, the dollar store has cleaners. And they work WONDERS.

I live in a kinda run-down building right now. It's pretty old, outdated. But I can still fucking keep it clean.
January 30, 2012
Wasn't this the same TeenMoo who was DEVASTATED when she had a miscarriage recently? I remember seeing one of these twats in the news lamenting the "death" of her cell clump, and I'm pretty sure it was this same chick. I was wondering why in the hell she would try (or if it was an accident, be happy about) another when she already has two that are so young, one of which has a medical problem.
January 30, 2012
One of the consistent messages that the "Teen Mom" shows do give is that teen fathers are basically irresponsible twits. And so, the teen mothers bellow, "Well I'm going to go out and find myself a responsible man to be with!"

But here's the thing... why would ANYBODY want to date a young, single mom? There aren't any good reasons, other than the guy knows she puts out. But to seriously date a young, single mom is a big mistake for any young man. Even guys who see themselves as potential fathers typically don't want to be taking care of another man's kids.
January 30, 2012
If it was the same girl, my guess is she got pregnant due to a combination of "we can't afford condoms" and "he pulled out." But heyyyy you're never too poor to add more kids to the family. Who cares if you live in a shithole? Pack that trailer full of kids until it busts open at the seams.

And yeah, no man is going to want to date a teen Moo. I mean maybe if he's desperate or a pedo, then he probably will. But just the average guy? He probably out looking for a woman with an intact pussy he can impregnate before some other dude does. Any guy who would date a teen Moo is probably not responsible either.

Must be there are worse conditions children live in in good old West Virginny if these kids are still living in that trash can with Moo and Duh. Moo will stay in the same dump for the rest of her life, never getting a job, but fucking tons of guys (who all leave when they see her kids) and having more kids all living in the same trailer. And she will never leave because she doesn't care about herself, and because she doesn't care about herself, she can't care enough about her kids to try and provide better for them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login