Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So Sick of Breeder-oncye

Posted by peace-n-quiet 
So Sick of Breeder-oncye
February 10, 2012
I am so sick of hearing about Beyonce and the loaf she gave birth to last month. From the moment the media realized she was pregnant they were all over this bitch like she was the first woman to ever spread her legs without the benefit of contraception.

She can go around looking all fabulous like that after the birth because she obviously has help with the baby. Tell me how you can have your nails perfectly done yet be changing a shitty diaper all of the time without scratching the poor baby's nether regions up?

I have Yahoo! mail and every time I go on Yahoo, Breederonce is up there. I also don't like that stunt her and Jay-Z pulled in the delivery room. They could care less about the other breeders and their loaves. The only loaf that matters is Blooo Ivy Carter. Breeders are the most selfish people on the planet.

Ok. I feel better now.
Re: So Sick of Breeder-oncye
February 10, 2012
peace-n-quiet
I am so sick of hearing about Beyonce and the loaf she gave birth to last month. From the moment the media realized she was pregnant they were all over this bitch like she was the first woman to ever spread her legs without the benefit of contraception.

Word is she didn't even go that route.

It seems acceptable to have a surrogate, as long as your first sprat is cooked in your own oven (think Sarah Jessica Parker and Nicole Kidman). I guess they have to prove they are "women" by dint of having born a child, hence the costume pregnancy.
February 11, 2012
Heard on the news last night that she is COPYWRITING the name!!! Oh geeze. First they reserve a whole freekin wing in a hospital to have the little shitbag and then they copywrite the name so they can keep it for their own ... and now it's "thank you for our privacy" crap. Shit woman... get over yourself.
February 11, 2012
Nobody cares about little Blew 4 Carter Brothers cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
February 11, 2012
It doesn't matter if they "copyright" the name, people can name their kids whatever the hell they want. It would serve them right if a whole slew of ghetto teen moos started naming their baby daughters Blue IV. ROFL!!!
February 11, 2012
peace-n-quiet
She can go around looking all fabulous like that after the birth because she obviously has help with the baby. Tell me how you can have your nails perfectly done yet be changing a shitty diaper all of the time without scratching the poor baby's nether regions up?

I think I remember reading on Dlisted that there are 6 nannies total - 2 at a time working in 8-hour shifts. I'd be surprised if Beyawnce or Lay-Z see the loaf more than once a day, but of course that's not what they're going to tell the press.

As far as the copyrighting goes, those two are probably doing it so they can market kindercrap to their fans. Blu IV brand clothes, diapers, toys, rash creams, furniture, and any other baby crap their fans would buy.
February 13, 2012
I was going to make a new thread for the following, but this looks a good spot, and I'm lazy. Why choke up the board with these breeders also.

Anyway,
Just came across this on Truu Moo and am delighted to see that Conspiracy Theories now come with BAYBEEZ! Alert Alex Jones!

#665052 / From Area 51, I mean Hitler's Secret Bunker
aiite so i'll be that spoiller, "Blue Ivy"- u ppl wanna kno y they named their child that, go to Google and type in Eulb Yvi (which is Blue Ivy backwards) and read up on it and u will notice that it says on many different descriptions that "Eulb Yvi" is the Devil's daughters name in Latin, if u want to learn more, actually click on the website links and read instead of bein lazy and just sayn that lil baby is cute, that "cute" lil baby is horrible. Blue Ivy- Blue stands for- "Born Living Under Evil" Ivy stands for- "Illuminati's Very Youngest". True facts people, I'm not making it up...

Link
http://www1.truuconfessions.com/channels/Mom/confessions?page=4

HEAD DESK!
:droolshrugDunce cap
Kelli
February 13, 2012
Oh, these celebrity moos are a joke and give a glamorized portrayal of parenthood. Of course, she looks great! She has people helping her, afford plastic surgery, and personal trainers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login