Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Comment fishing on movie website

Posted by michaela 
Comment fishing on movie website
March 13, 2012
I was just dicking around on IMDb, researching one of my favorite movies to pull together an idea for a photo project, when I cast my eyes to the right side of the pane and see this fuckery:

I may be wrong, but I'm sure I read somewhere that newly hatched loaves are incredibly nearsighted. They also have memories that make goldfish seem like elephants. So while j 1977 shows her glorified fetus 4.6875 days' worth of movies that it will neither understand, see clearly, or remember for the time being, I (and the rest of you) will have contributed something more useful to the planet. Clearly, she (He? Perhaps? Does it matter?) is looking for the following type of comment:

"uh my gaw ur haveen a baybby !! CONGraterlatun! is it boi or gril ? i have a 17.23434 munth old named rikjeinvb (prununsed "john" lololol moo obligatory baby shit reference and all that jazz" and other baby fetishism. I'd have put it in comic sans to make it more obnoxious, but nobody here deserves that.

Can they visit one fucking website without desperately seeking validation for their poor life choices? THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

Do excuse my rambling - I get weird when I write at night.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Re: Comment fishing on movie website
March 14, 2012
Breeders are so effing boring....they are predictable, useless and narcissistic. They are just plain pathetic. Why would a loaf need to see a whole shitpile of movies it would neither understand nor remember? How in any way does writing that comment make moo speshul? She's clearly attention-whoring and looking for validation...from a bunch of strangers on the net? Who the hell cares?

IMDB is supposed to be about movies...not loaves...dammit!

I just don't get it. confused smiley
March 14, 2012
Prebaby babystalking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
March 14, 2012
WHO, in their right minds, goes to a movie review site and lists movies they want their unborn loaf to view? This is CLEARLY an effort to solicit, "Oh, you are having a a baybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" commentary. No one gives a shit about your inpigness lady, they simply want legitimate movies reviews.:headbrick

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Anonymous User
March 14, 2012
My hope (and, to be honest, my assumption) would be that they don't want to show these movies to the sprog until it's older. But then it wouldn't surprise me for someone to take a freshly-hatched loaf, prop it up on the couch, and try to watch movies with it.
March 14, 2012
aya
My hope (and, to be honest, my assumption) would be that they don't want to show these movies to the sprog until it's older. But then it wouldn't surprise me for someone to take a freshly-hatched loaf, prop it up on the couch, and try to watch movies with it.

I thought the same thing at first, but then I thought, "No, that makes too much sense." And s/he "can't wait" to show the kid these movies.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
March 14, 2012
navi8orgirl
Prebaby babystalking.
That's what I thought, too. Fetus-stalking.
March 14, 2012
I tried to add this comment but they want a credit card or something:

Well, con-fucking-gratulations. Hope your kid isn't autistic and doesn't spazz out and piss itself trying to watch these shitty movies.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
March 14, 2012
FFS. It's bad enough we have baby stalking and now there is fetus stalking???!!! ARG! Next thing you know we will have egg stalking.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login