Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

:cen Do breeders have any shame?

Posted by cfaspiegirl26 
:cen Do breeders have any shame?
March 12, 2012
The world just has to revolve around shit when it comes to breeders. two faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces puking ::brbl

Nasty ass breeders
Anonymous User
Re: :cen Do breeders have any shame?
March 12, 2012
What the hell?! Why are breeders so friggin' fascinated by POOP?! These sick useless bitches are seriously convinced their sprogglings crap rainbows and flying monkeys. It's SHIT. That's all. Nothing epic.

And we, the childfree and modest, are sick of hearing about it.
March 12, 2012
Grosss...grossss...grosss....that was effing disgusting!

I love how one of the commenters compares the rich aroma wafting from shitty diapers with the smell of bars - dude, what kind of bars do you hang out in?? If a place you're visiting smells as bad or worse than a shit-filled diaper, you are not in a good place.

Way to validate those nasty moos, asshole!
Anonymous User
March 12, 2012
mumofsixbirds
I love how one of the commenters compares the rich aroma wafting from shitty diapers with the smell of bars

Whoa. I am so glad I got only as far as less than a paragraph and decided to sit out the comments altogether. If I go into a bar and it smells like a filthy diaper, I'm running the other way fast as I can writing a shitty (no pun intended) review on Yelp.
March 12, 2012
Short answer: No, they don't.

Long answer: No, they don't.

Shame does not exist in the world of breeders.
March 12, 2012
cflauren
mumofsixbirds
I love how one of the commenters compares the rich aroma wafting from shitty diapers with the smell of bars

Whoa. I am so glad I got only as far as less than a paragraph and decided to sit out the comments altogether. If I go into a bar and it smells like a filthy diaper, I'm running the other way fast as I can writing a shitty (no pun intended) review on Yelp.

Yes, he was kind of suggesting how bars smell bad when you first start going to them...but eventually you get used to the stench. It's apparently the same with shit-soaked nappies for him. I dare say that if I entered any place that smelled that bad, I'd be turning on my heels and walking out as quickly as I came.
March 12, 2012
I have never stepped foot in a bar that smells bad. And I never will.
March 12, 2012
I had a friend who became a Teen MomTM.

We didn't stay friends too long after that.

But - long enough to where I saw one loaded diaper - and I gagged and retched as if I'd just drunk a whole bottle of Jaeger.

Man was it FOUL!

And this was a relatively 'normal' BM. I couldn't even handle *that*.

I was dry heaving and began to sweat and nearly passed out!

This was *the ONLY time* I've ever seen baby shit.

There was nothing entertaining about it, it was extremely foul, and I consider myself lucky not to have passed out and hit my head or something.

This had to have occurred apx. 18 years ago - and the memory of it - STILL makes me wanna VOMIT!
two faces puking
March 12, 2012
What the hell kind of bars does that commenter go to?! The worst thing I've smelled in a bar was just BO from drag queens after they'd been strutting their stuff all night tongue sticking out smiley

I think a big factor of my CF decision came from the thought of diapers and dealing with them. My Mom had my oldest nephew a lot when he was little and I witnessed one or two 'blowouts'. Usually when she was using cloth diapers though, which aren't really worth shit, IMO. I used to get so eeked out at the idea they were washed in the same machine as my clothes. I will say in Mom's defense though, she gagged her way through cleaning those messes - she certainly didn't go telling anyone and everyone who would listen.
Anonymous User
March 13, 2012
If you have to ask....
Anonymous User
March 13, 2012
I lost my sense of smell after head trauma, which these days in breeder-infested *everywhere* is almost a good thing. I remember the one time I smelled a shitty diaper and almost threw up. I remember the foul smell of babies and can't believe that anyone would think of it as pleasant. And even though I can't smell anymore, there's still the texture and appearance...it looks and feels just as gross as I remember it smelling. And just the feel of diapers makes me gag, knowing what's in it. I see that picture of the baby butt with the diaper and its feet and I automatically make a disgusted face.
Babies are gross whether you can smell or not. I'd rather the clean feel of cat fur on my hands than sticky, nasty babies.
And seriously, I don't talk about my critters' bodily functions with my friends. Doing so gets a disgusted face. "My cat took a really watery shit this morning!" "Oh man, have you ever *smelled* regurgitated mouse?" No, because that's not for discussion outside cat/snake forums. so why is it okay for breeders to take it out in public? so gross.
March 13, 2012
My friend once told me about one of his co-workers who was a new duh....he was absolutely sickened by the smell of his loaf's shit. "There's no worse smell than breast-fed baybee shit....it's rich, thick...and you can almost taste it in the back of your throat. It's the the most disgusting smell in the world.."

From a duh who had to change a diaper or two....I think I'll take his word over some crazed placenta-brained, titnazi moo who claims her baybee's shit smells sweet and lovely....they must be delusional after they whelp or something.
March 13, 2012
Breeders are just disgusting and vile beings.
Anonymous User
March 13, 2012
Shiny
Usually when she was using cloth diapers though, which aren't really worth shit, IMO. I used to get so eeked out at the idea they were washed in the same machine as my clothes.

Yuk. two faces puking
Surely nappies should be washed separately from normal people's clothes. You don't want your clothes being corroded by THAT. In fact, they should be washed in a separate machine!

Some PNB friends of mine got almost everything they needed for their twins secondhand, free from recycling/reusing websites. I recall hearing that you could get secondhand washable nappies......yuk.
March 13, 2012
"If you have a baby you, quite literally, have to deal with a lot of shit. And the only thing more disturbing than scooping poop clumps out of your daughter's vagina or scraping off feces caked onto your son's balls......"

that is as far as i got. i actually felt my throat close up a little, kind of like dry heaves. revolting, revolting, revolting.
March 13, 2012
March 13, 2012
No.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
March 13, 2012
Many years ago when there was nothing but cloth diapers, everyone I knew who used them got most of the shit off into the toilet then had a diaper pail they soaked them in. I think it was a bleach solution. Then they were washed in the washing machine. I suppose today's moos just throw the fully shitty things in the washer with the towels and wash clothes and the dish towels, too. Whee, let's just spread those germs around!
March 14, 2012
Sorceress
Many years ago when there was nothing but cloth diapers, everyone I knew who used them got most of the shit off into the toilet then had a diaper pail they soaked them in. I think it was a bleach solution. Then they were washed in the washing machine. I suppose today's moos just throw the fully shitty things in the washer with the towels and wash clothes and the dish towels, too. Whee, let's just spread those germs around!

Washing machines from the 50's to about 1995 were different than ones made today. All brands of automatic washer were made of porcelain-coated steel and people also kept their water heaters up around 140 degrees F. Now, with kids getting burned and energy conservation, hot water is not as hot as it was back then. Up to the 70s with polyester, most clothing was cotton and washed in hot water with powdered detergents. Now even though the part of a washer you see (both front and top load) might be stainless steel but the surrounding tub that actually holds the water is plastic and with the lower water temperature, often breeds mold and germs. Also, with Energy star, by the time hot water gets to the machine it is barely warm. You can use bleach to kill germs but I don't think parents do that anymore either. Go to a laundromat and you will see breeders stuffing the washing machines. It is so gross.
March 14, 2012
mr. neptune
hot water is not as hot as it was back then

This tiny clip made me laugh more than it should have. smile rolling left rightsmile

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
March 14, 2012
Many years ago, my (now ex) sister-in-law had baby no. 3 (and each had different fathers). She didn't want to miss conversation, so when we were done with dinner, and sitting in the living room, she decided to change the baby's nasty, nasty diaper right there on the floor. They said the look on my face was priceless. I was giving her an incredulous expression, and soon had to excuse myself and step outside for some fresh air. The smell had almost made me vomit.

It's aggravating that so many moms follow the stereotype of talking endlessly about their baby's shit.
Anonymous User
March 14, 2012
When I first read Jezebel I almost got fooled into believing it was for smart women, wtf happened?? I'm sure it was good at one point. Now it's full of placenta-brained dribble.
March 14, 2012
myrna minkoff
"If you have a baby you, quite literally, have to deal with a lot of shit. And the only thing more disturbing than scooping poop clumps out of your daughter's vagina or scraping off feces caked onto your son's balls......".

I have an idealized conception of my babyhood, and it does not include my mother scooping feces out of my teeny vagina. Thank you for raping my memories, pig.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
March 16, 2012
Maybe this should be post-natal abortion but since it is about shit I thought I would post it here.

Sewage in Pittsburgh is treated by the Allegheny County Sanitary Authority - ALCOSAN at their large plant on the Ohio river. Once I went to an open house they had. The tour group I was with had several young children. One part of the plant is the screen house, which has what looks like what they close a store at the mall with to filter out the solids like rocks, etc. What did I see but a girl try to climb on the moving screen, she did not but where was the parent to keep her from doing that? The tour guide told her to stay away. Then there was the "wet well", where all the shit from the burgh goes to enter the plant. I saw some guy holding his little kid over the wet well becuase his kid wanted to see it. The kid would have been in 100 foot Deep Shit. Nobody was hurt that day but now I wonder if Open House at Alcosan might be a chance for a post-natal abortion?
March 16, 2012
cflauren
mumofsixbirds

So THIS! If they had any they wouldn't carry on endlessly about excretory functions or do most of the other sick crap they do.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login