Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeder Privilege: DPS edition!

Posted by michaela 
Breeder Privilege: DPS edition!
March 15, 2012
So I'm waiting to get my state ID, becoming a real, official Texan.

Such offices are cesspools, and always full of brats. Kids are using the Cue the lady with the screaming infant. An agent actually comes up to her and serves her because she didn't want the poor baybee to be all upset.

Just another example of breeder privilege.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Re: Breeder Privilege: DPS edition!
March 15, 2012
I hated Texas DMV. Thank god I can get it done online now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
March 15, 2012
DPS needs a brat ban big time.
March 15, 2012
Maybe she just wanted to get rid of the screaming loaf.
March 15, 2012
I was hoping so - but it was still bawling while moo was getting serviced. And of course, she wasn't prepared for her visit. There is a very thin partition that separates the service desks and waiting people.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
March 16, 2012
Small children shouldn't be allowed in government offices including the courthouse unless they have a physical and legal need to be there, which they generally do NOT. I don't think small kids should even be allowed in waiting rooms of ANY kind, especially medical clinics, unless they are the patient. In fact, there are few places small kids need to be dragged. A kid ban in most public places would certainly go a long way in the prevention of these alleged stranger abductions, so I am only thinking of "the chylldren".bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login