Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Grandmoo and stepmoo punish 9-year old to deathsad smiley

Posted by CFinPenthouse 
Grandmoo and stepmoo punish 9-year old to deathsad smiley
February 23, 2012
Authorities say 9-year-old Savannah Hardin died after being forced to run for three hours as punishment for having lied to her grandmother about eating candy bars. Severely dehydrated, the girl had a seizure and died days later. Now, her grandmother and stepmother who police say meted out the punishment were taken to jail Wednesday and face murder charges......

The girl's stepmother, 27-year-old Jessica Mae Hardin, called police at 6:45 p.m., telling them Savannah was having a seizure and was unresponsive.....

Deputies were told the girl was made to run after lying to her grandmother, 46-year-old Joyce Hardin Garrard, about having eaten the candy, sheriff's office spokeswoman Natalie Barton said.

Source

Disgusting breeders should be charged with first degree murder and thrown away to rot in prison forever angry smiley
Re: Grandmoo and stepmoo punish 9-year old to deathsad smiley
February 23, 2012
WTF is with parents now? Why is it either they are completely diaper-whipped jelly-spined gentle discipline pantywaists OR they're fucked-up abusive assholes? I swear there are no parents that are halfway between the two (which is what I would consider a PNcool smiley.

Why does it not surprise me that it was a couple of step-relatives that did this? I'm sure this poor girl wasn't a "real" child or grandchild to them, so they saw it totally fit to be merciless to her over a relatively minor thing. Not that lying should go unpunished, but literally running someone to death does not fall into the category of acceptable punishments.

Bastards. I'd like to shoot them both in the knees and spines. See how they like going the rest of their lives being unable to walk.
February 23, 2012
Who the fuck is a grandmother at 46. I am in my early 20s and my parents are much older than that.
February 23, 2012
mistress rotwang
Who the fuck is a grandmother at 46.

White trash is my guess. I was seeing red when I first saw this on the Yahoo! news site. I'd like to carve up both those cows after forcing them to run for a mile, no water, no food, no rest. Bastards
February 23, 2012
mistress rotwang
Who the fuck is a grandmother at 46. I am in my early 20s and my parents are much older than that.

Yeah, besides the obvious, something is really wrong here. What are you doing being a stepmother to a 9-year-old when you're only 27? I wouldn't be surprised if the dad is 10 years older than she is.

And as far as being a grandmother at 46, I have a cousin who was a grandmother at 40 and a couple of high school classmates who were grandmothers at 35.
mistress rotwang

I believe you mean "37," since that was her age when the girl was born. Now THAT would be embarrassing....
February 23, 2012
Wish we could put them to death in the same way they tortured this little girl to death. But failing this I hope they get put in jail for the rest of their unnatural lives, which won't be long given what tends to happen to child molesters in jail.
February 23, 2012
That poor little girl. She probably had a shit life with those people from the very beginning.

I suspect they'll end up pleading out to a lesser charge, both of them trying to blame the other for it. Their poorly paid public defenders will probably encourage them to take any deal they can get rather than take that sorry show in front of a jury.
February 23, 2012
Make them run until they get dehydrated and collapse...multiple times!

I was surprised when I read the comments on yahoo. No breeder pleasing at all.. the exact opposite. Like 'some people should not have kids', 'should have parenting classes before having kids'. So it isn't just us.
February 23, 2012
mistress rotwang

I can't be arsed to find the thread right now, but there was a discussion about this. Basically, the teen moo cycle keeps on turning. When you're a teen moo, your bastard child becomes a teen moo, and that bastard child becomes a teen moo. In trash families like these, it's not uncommon to see a woman who is a great-grandmother before she can qualify for the senior citizen discount at IHOP.
February 23, 2012
I was born in the state of Alabama, so I spent a lot of time searching about this today. I've learned the following from reading different articles:

The dad of the poor kid divorced the mom of the kid in 2006, and has been battling with her for custody. Yet, he lives and works in another fucking country.

The dad has filed for divorce from the stepmom, too. Claimed she's bipolar and drinks too much. Yet she was good enough to watch his daughter while his ass was in another country. And apparently he fell out of like with her recently, she was pregnant when she was taken into custody. She pushed out the new baby while incarcerated.

I can't can't stand kids, but no kid deserved that. Those people did not deserve to have children.
Anonymous User
February 23, 2012
Yet more proof that becoming a parent makes you a better person. Now that I think about it, I treat my dog better than that moo and grandmoo treated the kid.
February 23, 2012
These bitches won't last long in Gen Pop, trust me. As a matter of fact I think they should consider suicide because whatever they do to themselves will probably be much less painful than being beaten to death by other inmates.
February 24, 2012
Yup....they just use their kyds to begin with. They use 'em for welfare benefits, for the glory of sluicing, the they use them as pawns to get whatever they need or want. They use them for attention-whoring, by titfeeding them out in the open, proudly mooing about what great parents they are....how important it is to bond with their blessed holyloaves.

When their kyds are too old for that shit or they become an inconvenience, they off them. They cry and screech about how "They've Suffered Enough" or how"They Only Looked Away For A Second" and the cycle begins all over again.

Welcome to parenting in the 21st century.
Anonymous User
well that's one way to do it....
February 24, 2012
Get rid of the stepchild that is.

Stepmoo makes 9 year old run for three hours in punishment for eating a candy bar... kid dies.... Stepmoo gives birth shortly after. Also has a 3 year old named... get this... "Harp"

www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-girl-dies-while-being-punished-for-chocolate-20120223,0,4707283.story
February 24, 2012
Ironic that our society offers lucrative tax breaks for breeding; imagine if it offered a few grand to freaks like this in return for them being sterilized? We'd avert so much tragedy. And I wouldn't begrudge my tax dollars going to a program like that .
March 02, 2012
These "people" are from my home state, so I've been reading updates from this case. Apparently, it has been discovered the girl was forced to run around with firewood in her arms...she had cuts on her body from the wood, and she'd fallen down vomiting from exhaustion, according to one news report she was crawling and begging to be allowed to stop. There's a surveillance video from the school bus where "grandma" said to the bus driver she was going to make the girl run until she couldn't run any longer.

The charges for the grandmaul are being upgraded to capital murder- honestly I don't think that one is going to stick in the end. She's getting death threats in jail, and her attorney thinks she'll be safer out of jail. Um...I don't know about that.....I think a lot of people would like to chain her to the back of a truck and make her run along behind it for miles.

The prosecutors are thinking of upgrading charges against the stepmonster, too. She was sitting on her large, bloated ass talking on her cel phone and doing nothing to intervene. Now, that cow has been in jail crying, and her attorney says she "needs to be with her son and newborn baby".

Guess who's showing support for both these women? That girl's FATHER.
March 02, 2012
Some reports say that the girl had to carry 10 pounds (roughly 5 kg) of firewood while being forced to run, which is a lot of weight for a girl that age to carry for any length of time.

I absolutely cannot understand the attorney's logic that a woman accused of a heinous crime who is threatened in jail should be allowed to be out for safety. A man would never receive this consideration, nor should he. In Britain in particular some government and academic types have called for closing women's prisons in favor of allowing offenders to remain among the public on the grounds of self-esteem, previous societal victimization of women, etc. Now the attitude is spreading here—the argument used for jail awaiting trial now, but watch it get extended to prison sentences later.

Capital murder won't stick, nor will first–degree murder. Proof of planning and intent to kill would be necessary, which wouldn't really apply here. We'll probably see manslaughter convictions at best.
March 15, 2012
Found this on Fark today. Just an update, really.

CNN
Alabama prosecutors will seek the death penalty against a grandmother who authorities say forced her granddaughter to run as punishment for eating chocolate, an official said Tuesday.

Joyce Garrard, 46, is facing a capital murder charge in her granddaughter's death, said Heather Rickles, a spokeswoman for the District Attorney's Office in Etowah County, Alabama.

Authorities say Savannah Hardin died last month after her grandmother and stepmother forced her to run around the family's house for three hours as punishment for lying about taking a chocolate candy bar.

A grand jury also indicted stepmother Jessica Mae Hardin, 27, on a felony murder charge, Rickles said. That means she will not face the death penalty if convicted.

Dani Bone, an attorney representing Garrard, told CNN affiliate WBRC that the allegations were false.

"I think it makes for good newspapers, it makes for good television. It think it's absolutely unfair to this family who again have lost a child, a grandchild and now they have two family members who were falsely accused and wrongly incarcerated," Bone said.

Last month, attorneys for Hardin said she was devastated by her stepdaughter's death, and urged the public to disregard rumors and assumptions.

"Unfortunately, whenever a child passes, our society wants to place blame, our media wants to sensationalize and our elected officials want to make grandiose statements that are not based on facts," attorneys Morgan Cunningham and Vincent Pentecost said in a statement.

Authorities said the girl had a bladder condition that could have been worsened by eating the candy, according to WBRC.

"It is alleged that the grandmother was out in the yard with Savannah, and she was encouraging her with the words, 'Move it! Move it! Move it!' -- much like a drill sergeant," Natalie Barton, spokeswoman for the Etowah County Sheriff's Office, told CNN last month.

At one point, prosecutors say Savannah was crawling, crying and begging to stop, WBRC reported.

Barton told HLN's Nancy Grace, "That young body simply could not take it. That is child abuse. (Garrard) overstepped (the) line."

At about 6:45 p.m. that day, Hardin called 911 and said Savannah had suffered a seizure and was unresponsive, Etowah County Sheriff Todd Entrekin said in a news release.

Savannah died last month at Children's Hospital in Birmingham. A state pathologist ruled her death a homicide. "Preliminary reports show Savannah was extremely dehydrated and had a very low sodium level," the release said.

Several people had seen the third-grade student at Carlisle Elementary School outside in her yard running, but at first they didn't suspect anything, said Barton.

"In the initial reaction, who thinks that it's a punishment when you see a 9-year-old out in the front yard running?" the spokeswoman said. "It was a beautiful day here that day, she was probably just simply outside playing.

"(Neighbors) didn't start putting two and two together until they saw the medics arrive at the house."

Marcus Reid, assistant district attorney in Etowah County, called Savannah's death "one of the most serious cases we've ever had."

"We've had too many children die because parents and stepparents and people responsible for them don't do what they should do," he said last month.

I'm still choking on "falsely accused and wrongly incarcerated".
March 16, 2012
Chances are there were big red flags of abuse before it escalated to this awful level and no family member, including wonder dad, did a damned thing to stop it. ALL involved need to be prosecuted for murder and/or accomplice to murder, IMHO. The absent father shouldn't be let off the hook either, but they generally are just like Moos who sit back and watch their husbands and boyfriends abuse their own kids and do nothing.cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
March 16, 2012
gwdzee
Make them run until they get dehydrated and collapse...multiple times!

I was surprised when I read the comments on yahoo. No breeder pleasing at all.. the exact opposite. Like 'some people should not have kids', 'should have parenting classes before having kids'. So it isn't just us.

I agree with this. Of course, they'd be begging for mercy and demanding their rights after 5 minutes.

JD
March 16, 2012
kidlesskim
Chances are there were big red flags of abuse before it escalated to this awful level and no family member, including wonder dad, did a damned thing to stop it. ALL involved need to be prosecuted for murder and/or accomplice to murder, IMHO. The absent father shouldn't be let off the hook either, but they generally are just like Moos who sit back and watch their husbands and boyfriends abuse their own kids and do nothing.cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

The child had health issues, I have heard. Personally, if you are that upset over a kid eating your candy, you need to go for a run. It's not like it is friggin' holy candy. And even if it is Godiva, just ground the kid.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login