Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MOO MOOOOOOO!

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
MOO MOOOOOOO!
April 03, 2012
Mommies who moan and complain so much that I picture their heads turning bovine - this photo is for you:

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Re: MOO MOOOOOOO!
April 03, 2012
Some of these cows don't need a glass because they have those stretchy elongated udders they can literally pull up to their mouths and suckle away, much like drinking from a garden hose. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if some of them don't drink their own titty juice STRAIGHT from their own udders because they already openly admit to squirting the nasty shit into their coffee and making milkshakes out of it.::brbl

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
April 03, 2012
mmhmm, its body is too skinny for a moo. moo moo moo.
Anonymous User
April 03, 2012
kidlesskim
Some of these cows don't need a glass because they have those stretchy elongated udders they can literally pull up to their mouths and suckle away, much like drinking from a garden hose. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if some of them don't drink their own titty juice STRAIGHT from their own udders because they already openly admit to squirting the nasty shit into their coffee and making milkshakes out of it.::brbl

two faces puking
April 03, 2012
felisdomestica
mmhmm, its body is too skinny for a moo. moo moo moo.

I was going to say....head is perfect, but the body is too tite for a true moo. Needs to be flabbier with longer udders, dinner-plate sized nipps. Otherwise, I'd say bang-on.
Anonymous User
April 04, 2012
Aw come on, you shouldn't make fun of cows like that. They didn't do anything to deserve it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login