Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1916 - Parents should not have to go to war

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
#1916 - Parents should not have to go to war
October 11, 2006
This is one of the biggest, most steaming piles of cattle dung, and I am sick to death of all of the whininess about it. I'm especially sick of those military wives who go on the morning shows, and whine to Katie Couric or whoever about how UUUUUNFAAAAAIR it is that their husbands were deployed to Iraq.

The thing that gets me is that most of these guys were already in the military when these bimbos married and bred with them. DUUUUUH...this should not be any big surprise here. WTF do they think the military is for, anyway? These moos seem happy enough to accept all of the bennies that go with the military, such as fambly housing and such, but they don't want the husbands to actually have to do anything to EARN it.

Last time I checked, we do NOT have the draft. No one is forcing anyone to join the military at this time. Anyone who is there is there of their own free will. They should have thought about this BEFORE breeding, if they are so worried about leaving their kids orphans.

All of these people need to STFU, get over themselves, and do the jobs they signed on for.
what gets me is the ones who complain that they kids are killed in wars, what do they expect people trained to fight to do sit somewhere safe and get money for doing bugger all, you join up and you should KNOW there is a chance of death.. join up and expect to just get paid is what a lot of people want..
Re: #1916 - Parents should not have to go to war
October 11, 2006
Catmommy, this is also my biggest pet peeve. These military bimbos do love the bennies they get from being married to men in the service: military housing, free medical, shopping at the commissary, etc., etc., etc....but don't dare send those precious husbands/daddios overseas to fight wars. I am also sick of how people without children are considered as disposable goods because we have not bred. The attitude is the same on the job and everywhere else in society. Yes, war s*cks but those who signed up need to do what they agreed to do.
This is so stupid....so the CF are suppose to protect the country and in turn THEIR kyds, but they are not suppose to protect the country for their OWN kyds. It is like they think this is some esoteric problem "out there" and has nothing to do with the U.S. Like it is just someone else's problem, why are they bothering people with kyds?

Do they even think before they speak? As the childed are always reminding the CF, a LOT of people have kyds, childbearing age is when people are young enough to fight a war, so who would be left if the childed did not fight? And isn't it sad if the CF/CL went to war, died, and no one had a chance to carry on their names(just thinking with breeder logic they use)?

Do they even think back? It is not like WWI, WWII, the Korean war, vietnam etc were only fought by CF, CL people. What makes this generation of soldiers any different? The sense of entitlement is crazy with this current generation of breeders.

As for military wives, do they think their duhds are getting paid to wear a uniform and play games???? This is their job, not their option and as someone said: no one drafted ya or told you to breed.

And as for parunts not taking on certain jobs...then no childed should be police officers, firemen, high rise window cleaners, construction workers, butchers, doctors(they could get a disease!!) electricians (they might die of a power shock!!!!), zoo keeper (wild animal may attack!!!) etc! So after awhile, what would be left? If the CL go into these jobs and breed like so many people do, then we would not have any experienced personnel in any of these jobs. God, breeders say the dumbest things....Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
October 11, 2006
Tell the stupid breeders to go live in Iraq or Afghanitan ect. It seems like they don't enjoy our freedoms enough. Assholes.

lab mom
Anonymous User
October 11, 2006
The Navy tried to recruit me after high school, and they told me that they didn't enlist single parents. This was during the Gulf War. Have things changed?
I couldn't figure out how to fix my typo. I meant "So, people without children are expendable you say?"

Big difference. Glad to see I'm not the only one pissed about that attitude. Stupid breeders!
Anonymous User
October 11, 2006
Catmommy, I hear you on this one! Being prior Navy and having been deployed to the Gulf during Operation Iraqi Freedom, I know what you're talking about! While stationed overseas in Europe, I also had to deal with the jealousy that the wives had against me and other single female officers, since we were working with their husbands (mostly docs)--AS IF I COULDN'T DO BETTER! PUH-LEEZE!! My guess is that some of these wives are so insecure with themselves that they are worried about their husbands cheating on them while they're deployed, since some of their husbands remembered that they were married and some didn't--EEEEWWWWW!!

Sprogless, I'm not certain whether or not the service will recruit single mothers, but I saw a LOT of them in the service! This I found incredible, since TRICARE covers just about every contraceptive available and birth control pills were FREE for the taking. I also looked into it and they also cover sterilization (YIPPEE!!). What I DID see that really ground my gears was that some of these folks spitting out kids like frisbees complained BIG TIME about having to pay the $8/day charge for food (the only charge they had on their hospital bill, by the way) while in the hospital having a baby. That's right, if you're in for a standard vaginal delivery, you will pay a whopping $24 hospital bill and people were complaining about this!!! Small wonder that one woman whose baby was in the NICU was in having her 13th child (aka "My husband gives me a baby everytime he goes out to sea." My response: "Somebody put that guy on shore duty and get him and her snipped!"). UNBELIEVABLE!!
I love this! Don't know from who it is originally so can't give credit where credit is due, it's not from me (unfortunatily). but it kinda sums up a lot of our rants.

Obituary

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.

He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as knowing when to come in out of the rain, why the early bird gets the worm, life isn’t always fair, and maybe it was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don’t spend more than you earn) and reliable parenting strategies (adults, not children, are in charge).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a six-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job they themselves failed to do in disciplining their unruly children.

It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer Panadol, sun lotion or a Band Aid to a student – but could not inform the parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband, churches became businesses, and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar can sue you for assault.

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.

He is survived by three stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else is to Blame, and I’m A Victim.

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
CFBitchfromLA
October 12, 2006
I have had many, many family members and loved ones who served in the military by choice. My dad was in the army, served in Vietnam and saw his share of horrors. Never once did I hear my mom, or any of the military spouses of the older generations of my family ever complain or take the military to task. They realized their spouses and loved ones were serving the country, and they looked at that service with pride. You certainly see how things have changed from a community-based altruism to a selfish amorality in the childed set in just a few generations. It makes me sick to my stomach and violent with rage at the nerve of the stupid twats.

The fucking useless bitches are such fucking hypocrites! One local LA talk show featured a military moo crying about the possible loss of her baybeeduhddie and she kept saying it was a greater tragedy than if a single or married CF/EN military member were to die. Thankfully, the talk show host took her to task on it, but I just wanted to get in my car, drive over to the studio and kick the bitch's ass.
October 13, 2006
actually parents have more to lose, so they should be fighting. who will save their kids from being killed in the future if the parents dont go out and fight for their country.

(is that sarcasm or reality i dont know)..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
I believe that if you join the Armed Forces, you should expect to be called upon during any times of war or crisis to do the job they pay you to do. It is not all about wearing the uniform nor to get housing provided, it is to be called upon to sometimes have to go out there and kill other people and risk being killed yourself.

If you don't wish to do that you shouldn't join up, there isn't an enforceable situation in this matter it is by personal choice, so no use moaning and whingeing about it.
Anonymous User
October 13, 2006
Ugh. I want to gag every time the news has on their little "Pennsylvania Patriots" spot, showcasing a local soldier who is going off to war. It's always the same damn thing from the family:

"It's so harrrd. I don't know what we're going to do."

These people have NO problem cashing their DoD check and getting all the bennies of being in the military, but all of a sudden they have to do their job and it's NEWSWORTHY?

FWIW, I am a veteran. I was in for a short stint in the reserves, but saw my opportunity to get out, as the unit I was in was FUBAR. I remember, though, when I went to my reserve center after getting back from basics and AIT, and the personnel clerk was asking me about the SGLI (Soldier Guaranteeed Life Insurance) plan, that offers up to 200k in death benefits. At the time, I was single and I declined. I needed the money, yanno?

The clerk then says, well, what about your husband? I gave him a goofy look, pointed to my bare left hand, and then he says "Okay, but what about your chillldren?" I then said, "Didn't you notice my lack of spouse? Just because other people want to have kids left and right out of wedlock, don't lump me into that group just because I'm female." He shut up pretty quickly and had me sign the "does not want insurance" form.
October 13, 2006
I guess the childed should also not pursue such 'dangerous' careers as law enforcement, fire fighting, coal mining, taxi driving and working in convenience stores, because you know, they could be killed and their children will have to deal with sorrow and loss.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login