Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Other Tard Blog stuff

Posted by Cambion 
Other Tard Blog stuff
June 03, 2012
I know we've had a topic about Tard Blog on here (the Full Duplex mirror site), but I went sniffing around, dying to see if maybe someone was updating it elsewhere.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's being updated anymore. BUT, I did find a small collection of entries from the third author, Kristy Pell. These aren't on the FD mirror site.

http://web.archive.org/web/20050204013526/http://www.tard-blog.com/index.html

And if you check out the "Riti Sped Archives," some of the missing stories from the FD mirror site are there, as are the photos. smiling smiley
Re: Other Tard Blog stuff
June 04, 2012
Ha! Great find. I love the tard blog.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
June 04, 2012
Hahaha! Awesome!
Anonymous User
June 04, 2012
Riti Sped is, by far, my absolute favorite. "T ard G ets S assy" and "T ards E at C orn" are two of my all-time favorites.
June 04, 2012
Riti is also probably my favorite. I cannot count how many times I have re-read Tard Blog because I just love her writing. I think my favorites are the stories dealing with the fat kid Augusta.

I also read on the site I linked that the old Tard Blog used to donate to the Special Olympics, until Riti got a letter from them saying they don't like their logo being on a site that says mean things about retards.

I especially love the hate mail people send in, calling the authors names, wishing they were dead, and throwing around all kinds of insults. It's very very easy to tell people who say this shit have never ever worked in a job where they see the very dregs of society - like in a hospital (particularly the ER), social work or CPS, and doing anything involving special needs. They don't realize that these professionals often use humor to cope with the horrible things they see and experience - they may be damn good at their jobs, but if they couldn't try to laugh now and then, they'd probably just drink themselves to death. Despite what Riti may say about her tards, it's obvious she was a dedicated teacher.
Anonymous User
June 04, 2012
That's what I don't get, the pissy people - anybody with more than two brain cells to rub together can actually tell that thestories being related come from a place of love for the kids, AND the very, very human need to vent... to laugh, rather than cry.

Augusta, "Kentucky Fried FatAss." HAHA. I love that kid. Or the brothers, one of whom quotes "Gin & Juice." Classic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login