Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos Discuss Public Diaper Changing:rolleyes2

Posted by kidlesskim 
Moos Discuss Public Diaper Changing:rolleyes2
June 16, 2012
http://thestir.cafemom.com/baby/7154/Diaper_Changing_When_and_Where

My thoughts in red:

"Diaper Changing: When and Where Is It Okay? At home, in your car, or in a designated diaper changing station in a restroomconfused smiley

Recently, over in the Stay At Home Moms group, the CafeMoms started a discussion on public diaper changes. Among other important and intellectually filled and stimulating Momversation, I'd presume.drinking coffee

When are they okay, when are they not okay, and how should parents go about making the change in public? WHY is this even a topic of conversation? It isn't rocket science that a shitty diaper does NOT, ever, need to be changed in public especially in restaurants and other food service areas. MY GOD how hard can it be to comprehend no one wants to be exposed to yours or your brat's bodily fluids?:headbrick

Motherhood forces us to deal with many things we'd love to keep in private but can't — because we're dealing with babies or children. No WAY do you get to play the Moo or Kid card on this one! Moos don't have the market cornered when it comes to needing to shit while in public and babies and chyldren are no different. NOW is the time to teach them that shit and piss needs to be done AWAY from the crowd and in private, including changing it's diaper. angrily flogging with a whip

I was just thinking about this the other day while my oldest son stood over a trash can in the middle of a family-packed park because he felt like he was going to throw up. Sure, I'd have given anything to have time to duck out of sight behind a bush; however, experience has taught me not to make a run for it when vomit is involved. Just get immediately to the nearest receptacle.Vomiting is different than public diaper changing, although if your brat is that sick he NEEDS to be at the doctor's office or at home NOT intermingling with the public and spreading his cooties.eye rolling smiley

And, of course, with babies, bad diapers happen. Blow outs happen. And save us all from what always seems to occur in a swim diaper. Diaper fiascoes always strike when you least want them to happen — when you're far from the car or a restroom, when you're surrounded by other people. These are Moo created problems and completely avoidable. 1)Swim diapers should be illegal and 2)Little babies don't need to be out in public while they are at the "blow out" stage and still in diapers. Even if they DO have a blow out, they need to be REMOVED from the public area and taken somewhere else to be cleaned up immediately. Unless they are somewhere they shouldn't be ANYWAY, like the movies, this shouldn't be a problem. Even movie theatres and community play houses have public restrooms.shrug

But you can't leave your baby in an awful diaper just because it's not convenient, right? However, you can have some sort of discretion when forced to make a public diaper change. And please please please, don't leave your dirty diaper in the middle of a parking lot (why do people do that?).Like with the bullshit about people allegedly wanting you to udder feed your loaf on the restroom floor, no one expects you to leave the loaf in a shitty diaper. AGAIN AND AGAIN you have been told by people like us we KNOW you have to feed and change your shitsack, but you can do it IN PRIVATE. We don't want to be exposed to yours and your shitsacks' bodily fluids, that's all! angry smiley

Do YOU want us to cop a squat and shit beside your restaurant booth where you're trying to eat or drop our disabled and elderly parents' pants and change THEIR shitty adult diaper in the fucking middle of Walmart? It's the same damned thing and their being a kid is NO excuse for your laziness, poor planning, or outright bad manners.
cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

When is it okay to change a diaper in a public place? What are your rules? Or is it ever okay? Never, the only "rule" is don't do it, and no, it Is never "okay" to expose the unsuspecting public to yours or your shitbag kid's bodily fluids, TYVM.:sbx

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: Moos Discuss Public Diaper Changing:rolleyes2
June 16, 2012
Looks like this is going to turn into another diaper thread. They still don't answer the question - why so many pampers in parking lots?
June 16, 2012
Almost every public place has a restroom, and most of those have the diaper-changing tables in them. Not taking your kid in there to change it is either attention whoring or just plain disgusting, or both.
I agree that it's not right or healthy to leave a kid in a shitty diaper for long, but what I don't understand is why the five minutes it takes to find a bathroom (or their own car) is "too long." The child isn't going to self-destruct because you walked the extra few feet to a proper bathroom or took it out to your car to change the diaper instead of just doing it wherever you found yourself the moment the shit hit the diaper lining.
June 16, 2012
"And please please please, don't leave your dirty diaper in the middle of a parking lot "

why do people need to be told not to do this?

two faces puking
June 17, 2012
I'm so fucking coprophobic, the smell of shit...BABBY shit disgusts me. I will likely hurl if some stupid bitch moo changes her kyd's shitty Pampers right in front of me.

She can clean MY blowout while she's at it! angry flipping off
June 17, 2012
While most of the Moo commentary appeared to be decent as in they AGREE it should be done away from the crowd, below is the Moo commentary which demonstrates the reason((s) there's still enough problems with this issue it's even a topic of conversation anywhere whether it be here or on Moo forums. I think retail establishments, especially food service places, need to take a stand and post a "NO DIAPER CHANGES IN THE DINING ROOM!!" rule since some Moos don't seem to "get" it!:headbrick

Moo Comments
1)Once my sister decided to change her daughter's diaper in the booth just before dinner arrived at a restaurant. She thought it was just pee. Turned out it was pee AND poop and the poop (which was quite mushy) got all over my sister's jeans and the odor spread FAST. PRIMARY reason diapers should NEVER be changed in a restaurant, ever.two faces puking

2)a friend of mine and I were having a playdate at Mcdonalds not too long ago and her dd (2 months at the time) had a blowout, well the restroom at MCDONALDS didn't even have a changing station or a counter big enough to change a baby's diaper, so I told her "F*** it, change her right here at the table, maybe if someone gets offended the resteraunt will have enough to sense to put in a changing station in the bathroom!" nobody said one word to us.Typical attitude of entitlement and then showing their asses by being nasty when they aren't accommodated and practically DARING anyone to say anything because they're mawms and a loaf is involved.angrily flogging with a whip

3)Ii don't understand the big deal. I rarely go anywhere, but when I do, more times than I can count I've just put my kid across my lap and changed them there. I'm not going to drag my kids all over the country to find a changing table. Now if I'm close to a changing table (like at a restaurant), of course I'm going to take her there, but if I'm in the middle of the mall, I'll just sit down on a bench, lay the baby across my lap, change her diaper, and throw the diaper in the garbage. This one feigns ignorance, "What's the big deal....". AS IF it isn't obvious. This is the cunt who changes shitty diapers in the middle of the mall in front of JC Penneys when a huge public restroom is within a few feet

4) i do it where ever I can, if I can find a private place I will, if not then sorry but he/she needs to be changed! Yeah, sure she will find a better place if she can. This type of cunt won't even look and thinks the old, "sorry, it's a BAYBEE" trumps everything and everyone else. Until retail establishments, at the very least, BAN this type of thing or it's made illegal, these stupid bitches will continue to get their ways. It was already a sad day when the udder feeding in public became legal, but at least maybe we won't have to see, smell, and be exposed to their kids' bodily fluids too. :smn

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 17, 2012
myrna minkoff
"And please please please, don't leave your dirty diaper in the middle of a parking lot "

why do people need to be told not to do this?

two faces puking

My last apartment was behind a mall, so I had to walk across the huge parking lot just about every day to get to the Metro station. Not a single week went by in which I didn't see at least one used diaper lying in that parking lot. Mind you, this mall attracted sort of a trashy clientele, but still, there's no excuse for that. I assume they were changing the kid's diaper in the car, then deciding that they didn't want to be bothered walking to the trash can to throw it away. Lazy as hell, but still no excuse. Most people have 50 million plastic bags from stores at home. Keep some of them in the car, put the folded up diaper in it so it doesn't stink up the car, throw it away when you get home or to the next place you're going. Done.

I've also had someone change their kid's diaper on the seat in front of me on a plane and at least once at one of my tables when I was a server - and then leave it there.
June 17, 2012
I didn't know if I should start a new thread but I have been seeing this on Yahoo for the past weekend and thought it was related:

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/top-10-things-parents-hate-potty-training-161100189.html

Take a look at the comments like this one:

When my daughter was little, we went to a child's specialty toy store. They had a child's potty in the store, for sale. My daughter immediately went over and pooped in it. Talk about embarassed, but hey, at least she used the potty.

So glad I will never go through that.
June 17, 2012
WTF is a diaper blowout and why should I give a flying fuck? Whatever it is it sounds like someone strapped a nuke to a babies ass...
June 17, 2012
mistress rotwang
WTF is a diaper blowout and why should I give a flying fuck? Whatever it is it sounds like someone strapped a nuke to a babies ass...

A diaper blowout is when the shit literally blows the diaper off the loaf's butt and sends shit flying everywhere. The only people who should have to give a damn about this are the breeders but we all know they make it everyone else's problem.

I've also seen diapers lying in the parking lot when there was a garbage can five steps away from it. That's the laziest most disgusting thing I will ever have the misfortune of seeing and I wish breeders were fined for leaving biohardous material lying around.
June 17, 2012
Moos are just fucking lazy assbags. Even when restrooms are five feet away AND have changing tables in them, Moo will still sit there at a restaurant table and change her loaf's shat diaper. And then leave it under the table for someone else to deal with. An excuse I hear a lot from Moos is that the changing tables are too dirty and germy for her pweshus's shitty ass, so that's why she "needs" to change said diaper on a nice clean surface like a dinner table. But usually, it's just sheer laziness. Once Moos plant their asses down, they don't want to get up for ANY reason. If the fucking building was on fire and the roof was collapsing, they'd still refuse to move.

They don't want to get up and walk a few feet to an appropriate changing area (a vast majority of stores and restaurants have changing tables in the bathrooms OR they have a "family restroom" for parents), so they just whip off their bastard's filthy shit rag in a booth or on a nice pile of clean clothes in a store. If someone doesn't like it, there will always be an excuse. "There's no changing table here" or "The bathroom was too far away" or "Don't you tell me how to raise my baby! Rawwwr! Hiss!"

Hey, if you want to change your brat's shat diaper at home on YOUR kitchen table, then fine. Not everyone else wants to eat off or sit on your bastard's shit particles. If an adult decided to do any sort of hygiene-related thing in the middle of a store or at a restaurant table (change tampon or Depends, apply medication to genitals, use hemorrhoid cream, etc.), they'd get told to pick up their pants or leave. It should be no different from Moos who change their kids' diapers - shit is shit whether it comes from an adult or a kid, and it can get people good and sick regardless of the source.
June 17, 2012
Oh, oh, more comments on that Shine article and the bingos are flying!
June 17, 2012
satansbitch
mistress rotwang

A diaper blowout is when the shit literally blows the diaper off the loaf's butt and sends shit flying everywhere. The only people who should have to give a damn about this are the breeders but we all know they make it everyone else's problem.

I've also seen diapers lying in the parking lot when there was a garbage can five steps away from it. That's the laziest most disgusting thing I will ever have the misfortune of seeing and I wish breeders were fined for leaving biohardous material lying around.

Blah! Didn't have to know that! I am definitely sticking to adorable fur cats and dogs then! At least their shit doesn't make Chernobyl look like a minor inconvenience.
June 17, 2012
mistress rotwang
satansbitch
mistress rotwang

Blah! Didn't have to know that! I am definitely sticking to adorable fur cats and dogs then! At least their shit doesn't make Chernobyl look like a minor inconvenience.

I change litter boxes for six cats three times a day and if I had to make a choice I would pay to deal with litter boxes over shit sacks.
June 18, 2012
mistress rotwang
satansbitch
mistress rotwang

LOOOL! Rotwang's reaction! But seriously, how does the poo literally cause the diaper to come off? I am so happy that I will never have to deal with that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
Absolutely gross, I'm so glad I'll never have to deal with that. Moos are the most reviling and lazy idiots to ever pollute this Earth with their waste of flesh and dirty diapers.
June 18, 2012
Ironically these "I have the right to change her noooow in the dining room" bitches are the same mombies who get pissy when the gym staff interrupts their yoga class with a half hour left to come and change their own Baby Three Mile Island.

I call bullshit on the McDonalds story...if it had a playland, it had a changing table in the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
June 18, 2012
catharsist
mistress rotwang
satansbitch
mistress rotwang

LOOOL! Rotwang's reaction! But seriously, how does the poo literally cause the diaper to come off? I am so happy that I will never have to deal with that.

Keep in mind this is only what I've been told and I never cared to figure it out for myself. They happen when there's a ton of shit and the loaf wasn't changed when it should have been.
June 18, 2012
satansbitch
catharsist
mistress rotwang
satansbitch
mistress rotwang

Keep in mind this is only what I've been told and I never cared to figure it out for myself. They happen when there's a ton of shit and the loaf wasn't changed when it should have been.

I am amazed that brats haven't been banned as a bioweapon or WMD. I think they are a right wing plot to take over the world, and as such are really messing up my plans of world domination!
June 19, 2012
These lazy cunts and jerk-offs are the first ones to point the finger at an innocent bystander and scream "Chyld Molester!" if someone happens to be around the area where their pwecious is being changed.

If I EVER see someone doing this in a restaurant or other area I buy or eat my food, I will personally come down upon them with a wrath they have never before experienced. angrily flogging with a whip

Since these bitches don't understand about food hygiene, decency and other human qualities, I think it's time "The Village" got involved and showed them.
June 19, 2012
If I see a breeder changing a shitsack at a restaurant table I would love nothing better than to shove that used shit sack in their face.
June 19, 2012
satansbitch
If I see a breeder changing a shitsack at a restaurant table I would love nothing better than to shove that used shit sack in their face.

or call the manager tongue sticking out smiley
June 19, 2012
t.
satansbitch

As soon as one breeder got a diaper full of shit in their face it would be a lesson to take their loaf to the bathroom. Besides, managers rarely, if ever, correct a breeder.
June 19, 2012
satansbitch
t.
satansbitch

As soon as one breeder got a diaper full of shit in their face it would be a lesson to take their loaf to the bathroom. Besides, managers rarely, if ever, correct a breeder.

Here they does o.o

save that I have never seen a public diaper change. However, breastfeeding in restorant is a big nono here
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login