Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kids in the Workplace (Lunch Hour Intruders)

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Kids in the Workplace (Lunch Hour Intruders)
June 30, 2012
I've been at a new job for a month now, it involves manufacturing metal goods. I work in quality control. The company heavily employs men, with a few women. Not that I've actually worked with any. I get half an hour for lunch, and I make my way clear across the parking lot to a secluded picnic table so that I may smoke in peace and talk on the phone. I rarely eat, since I eat while I'm supposed to be working just prior to the actual break. Several cars park in the area. I assume they are involved in illicit activity such as drugs or sex. I don't care, they don't bother me, and I don't bother them. But today, an SUV with four men, a woman and three toadlers parked near me. I think they intended to use my table for a picnic. After one man sat down, no one else was willing to follow after I lit up a Camel and placed a call. Guess they didn't want to listen to me blabbering on the phone while I choked them out with smoke. The man retreated to the vehicle. Three of the men got out and lounged around on the asphalt, while the other man and woman remained in the vehicle. The toadlers dashed into the woods, behind me, with the vehicle on the opposite side. Finally the woman noticed they were a bit out of sight, and she yelled for them to come closer to the car. The older girl yelled (regarding a younger boy, about 2-3) "he shit!"
The kids came closer to the car, in fact right up to my picnic table opposite the end I was sitting at. The woman seized the boy by the arm, said "YOU SHIT YOUR FUCKING PANTS?!" squeezed his arm, and jerked him twice very roughly. Next thing I know, the kid is standing there, bare-ass nekkid and shit-assed. She put another pair of pants on him and they continued to run around the lot.
We do employ registered sex offenders where I work. I've checked the list, and I've identified at least three. So here's a question: Since a sex offender could easily have been sitting next to me at lunch, s/he would have been too close to children to satisfy the law. And not only a child, but a nekkid child. So, ban sex offenders, or ban children? The pahrunts aren't watching these brats, they wandered too far, so isn't this just a ticking time bomb?
It's bad enough I have to walk across the parking lot to (usually) get some solace and privacy. It's a half hour lunch, and people are barreling through the parking lot to beat cars out and make it to drive-thrus, gas stations or wherever they're going. I've almost been run over. The pedestrian does not have the right-of-way in that lot. How long before a chyld is hit by a speeding car?
And what is the value of these women bringing childruhn to see duhdy on a half-hour lunch break? Why does the woman even come? The only answer I have is that they must be drug addicts. I see no one actually eating. I've never seen familees turn out so routinely in full force on duhd's lunch break like at this place (and I've worked at a lot of places).
Should I write an anonymous note to the suggestion box? Call CPS? Tell them what? Ignore it all and wait for a shitleigh to get splattered on the asphalt or molested by one of the employees? This whole situation is just like going to a busy Wal-Mart parking lot, having a picnic and telling the kids to go play. Except this parking lot is whole lot busier and all the drivers are in a bigger hurry.
Re: Kids in the Workplace (Lunch Hour Intruders)
June 30, 2012
Ummm... what bothers me is... did the older chyld actully SAY "he SHIT?" and did the mother actually SAY "SHIT your FUCKING???" Sex offenders aside... What the heck is with this language they'er speeking to their kyds?
June 30, 2012
Ummm.. They let the child stand there bare assed and covered in shit? I wouldn't be concerned about the sex offenders. Who wants their pound of flesh covered in shit? It may have rehabilitated them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
June 30, 2012
Let the brats get run over. You know they're not going to do anything with their lives anyway.

And regarding the sex offenders....we all have to get our money from some place. If they aren't allowed to work at any legal profession, trust and believe they'll get their money the illegal way. And then they'll be back in jail with us paying the bill for their room and board. I hate to say this but I find the screeching brats far more annonying than the sex offenders. There are a few who live where I live and I don't hear a peep out of them and rarely see them. But the toadlers are always screaming and whining loudly about everything.
Need to know why they are on the sex offender list. Quite possible all they did was fucking a young lady who was a week short of being of the age of consent...
Throwing out the possibility of not employing sex offenders was meant to be sarcasm, sorry. I would think any rational person would say ban the kids from treating the parking lot as a playground, since it contributes nothing to the company. And yes, the girl chyld used the word shit, and the moo said both fucking and shit to the boy. The quotes are verbatim.
I know one of the offenders is on the list for "crimes against children." Not that I care. It doesn't bother me if one of them actually had a thing for three year olds. Not any sort of person I would care to know, but yes, they do have to work somewhere.
I just don't see any company willing to tell breeders they can't bring their kyds to company property, day in, day out. On the other hand, what would a parole officer think if they visited their parolee at their place of employment and found the parking lot to be a virtual playground?
Don't get me wrong, I'm as callous as peace-n-quiet is with the view of just letting the kyds get run over. They won't be doing anything with their lives. Moo neglecting the potty training, using physical abuse and swearing when the boy has an accident, the older girl having the foul-mouth on her-- It's all a setup to be white trash, pregnant at twelve. Nits make lice. And moo should be home cleaning her pigsty, taking care of the kyds, or working her own job. Or too tired from doing all that to drag that bunch out in 95 degree heat to create a scene. Not coming to duhd's workplace and treating it like a playground.
I have no concern for the childruhn, I just wish I didn't have to see any of this or hear it.
June 30, 2012
stay free
Need to know why they are on the sex offender list. Quite possible all they did was fucking a young lady who was a week short of being of the age of consent...

I'm glad someone said this before I did. Not all sex offenders are Chesters. I knew one guy who was arrested for trying to pick up a hooker. It's highly possible the sex offenders you work with wouldn't give two shits about the toadlers.

I commend you for caring if the kids get run over but in your place I would look the other way. If I had only been on a job for a month I wouldn't want to make trouble for myself. Not only that but no good deed goes unpunished. The last thing I would ever want to deal with is a herd of stampeding moos.
June 30, 2012
satansbitch

Not only that but no good deed goes unpunished.

My vote also goes to saying nothing.
June 30, 2012
Ahhhh........

I've worked in all sorts of factories, ancient to modern, EU, US, and a few in MX, CA, SA.

This inspired me to get the MBA! smiling smiley

Not the worst of work though (I primarily worked as an Engineer (Mechanical), do also understand Industrial Eng., QC, ISO cert and some Enviro / Compliance, Purchasing, and Inventory Control. Various office work.

And. Yeah. You will get some real characters in this arena. Sometimes Mgmt. and Sales more questionable characters than that 'weird' looking person on the factory floor.

Erg.

And some older industrial areas can be in 'the bad part of town' - and miscreants and others just kind of - hang around.

At your place - is this by any water or rail shipping? Many places I have been - they are by rail yards, canals, and ports.

If so - children - and nobody who doesn't need to be there, period - should be there. Many times industrial concerns are situated in very dangerous areas.

Most spots I've worked at - you have to go through all kinds of 'clearance' just to get near the place. It is fenced off, contained. You can't get near any energy concerns here, esp nuke, but even the coal burners. And even a 'private factory' - is all fenced off - it's like going into a prison, really. There's an open forge caster over here - yeah - you're not getting near that.

Depending on what your company is doing - the whole thing should maybe be fenced off. Why are non workers even on or near the premises?

Editing for clarity and a few other thoughts ~
Is there an Environmental Control Officer? Plant Manager? Do you have the ISO certs?

As a QC person, if this place doesn't have these things - maybe you could take it up? You might even be able to make a 'promotion' for yourself of it.

In any case, if this involves metal mfg., I think steps need to be taken to keep people far enough away.
July 01, 2012
stay free
True. I know dudes who are only 19 or 20 when this shit happens. The law is fucked up in many ways which is why I would rather get the whole story before I go judging someone and condemning a "criminal".

Gld, I understand that you don't want to hear or see it. And I sympathize, I really do. Breeders just don't understand that there's a time and a place for everything. Children don't belong everywhere
July 01, 2012
There is no respite from breeders ANYWHERE any more, it seems. It's strange it would haul ass into the woods and shit on itself like a wild animal! I agree with Tiquer, don't get involved and keep your mouth shut. This place sounds a bit on the dangerous side and I hope it's only temporary.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login