Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cancer curers kill chinese delivery man and takes the food

Posted by ladybug2203 
Cancer curers kill chinese delivery man and takes the food
July 07, 2012
http://forums.officer.com/t179187/
Those young "people" are worthless pieces of shit. I hope someone kills them in prison...I don't care how hold they are. And the stupid hole of a mother who believes her criminal "baby" didn't do it needs to be slapped, and hard.
Re: Cancer curers kill chinese delivery man and takes the food
July 07, 2012
In the town I grew up in there was a small housing project which had a similar incident but with a pizza delivery guy. Consequently a lot of delivery guys, pizza and Chinese, refused to go anywhere near this dump where single moos lived, collected that monthly welfare check from the state (CT actually had very liberal laws regarding breeding for welfare money at one point but then they clamped down on the welfare cheats in the late 1990's), kids had NO fathers and no baby daddies but uncles.

What a setup.
July 08, 2012
So, it was premeditated since they called in the order and met him with handguns. Even more chilling is how they went back to a house, ate the food they stole as he lay dead, then went back to the scene of the crime and went on to rob him of $48. They could not have cared ANY less they killed a human being for a fucking order of chicken wings and some fried rice. There was NO REASON to kill the poor man, none at all. At age 60 he was no match for these hoodlums and since they had guns I am quite certain he would have handed over the damned food and anything else they wanted too.mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 09, 2012
I've heard of this sort of thing happening to pizza delivery guys. In one town I lived in, it happened in a nicer area of town, and of course the kids were from the "wrong side of the tracks." All they did was hit the driver with a board, take the pizza and run off into a wooded area. The police caught them thank goodness.

Just not safe out there anymore.

JD
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login