Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Maternal Profiling" (From an Angry Moo Blog):rolleyes2

Posted by kidlesskim 
"Maternal Profiling" (From an Angry Moo Blog):rolleyes2
July 06, 2012
http://www.pamelapaul.com/2008/03/20/angry-mom/

I’ve been meaning to write a story about “maternal profiling” for a few months now. Maternal profiling being the filthy practice of discriminating against pregnant women and new mothers (and even women who seem like they are going to get pregnant soon — employers reading wedding rings and incipient eye wrinkles like tea leaves…). I am surprised I haven’t heard from more similarly indignant mothers, both new, old, and expectant. And dare I hope — dads? Would love to hear what you think, either here or there. I wouldn't call not wanting to hire a Moo or inpig wanna moo as "profiling" simply because they have already proven they are exactly what the employer doesn't want! It IS profiling, however, for them to assume a young unchilded female job candidate will absolutely spawn, simply because she's of child bearing age, which happened to me in the early 80's. That is DIRECTLY BECAUSE of the shitty work habits of the typical Moo! Besides, federal law already prohibits discrimination of Moos and the inpig, so what's their problem? eye rolling smiley

My name is Kiki and for the last nearly 14 years I have been trying to amend the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act to forbid employers from asking job candidates about their marital and childbearing status during job interviews. We are now into our 8th consecutive year that bills have been introduced and held hostage by Republican committee chairpersons who refuse to bring these bills to committee for a vote. At the end of this year, it appears these bills will die again at the hands of the He Man Woman Haters Club. They don't "hate women", they just don't want to put up with MOO related bullshit!shrug

I’ve recently been interviewed by the British newspaper THE GUARDIAN and BBC radio who informs me that they are very much interested in seeing how we Americans are going to handle this problem of legal discrimination against mothers. have one question – why does everyone hate mothers so much so to write such bitter, distasteful comments on the web? Just this week a story appeared on the front page of The Morning Call, an Allentown, PA newspaper called Mom Fights for Law against ‘maternal profiling’. At the conclusion of this story and many others, I have read women called “breeders”, told to “get over their problems they made the choice to have their babies so now deal with it”. They DID make a choice to loaf shit, but now they have decided to go back to work they ALSO want special concessions and accommodations. If they didn't, as a whole, there wouldn't be any problems, but they DO. They also do it often enough, once they are hired, that no one wants to employ them and have to put up with their horse shit of coming in late, leaving early, and missing work entirely using their sick brats or udder feeding schedules as an excuse. :BS

Other women have written in “I’m sick of picking up the slack for people who take care of sick kids”.
I always wondered why this law hasn’t passed in so many years and when I read these hateful comments, it is any wonder? Speaking of women “making the choice”, I thought a great ally to help get this legislation passed would be the pro-life groups. That hasn’t happened. Does support begin at conception and end at delivery? Um, YES IT DOES! Any idiot knows you can't count on pro-lifers to follow through with anything AFTER the loaf is born, so I don't know why this surprises them.waving hellolarious

As far as taking care of sick children, I began to propose that we lower the driving age so children could drive themselves to the doctor so mama won’t have to leave work to get them medical attention. We wouldn’t want that slacker leaving work again to drive them. IF the kids truly needed this sudden medical attention during business hours, it wouldn't be a big deal. However, regardless of various hours and jobs I have had, the loaves ALWAYS seem to get sick RIGHT before their shift starts whether it be an 8AM office job or a 6PM dinner shift at a restaurant. It's BULLSHIT 75% of the time. They can manage to find baby sitters when they want to go out bar hopping and most of the grandmoos are always seemingly ready to help out with the loaf, but when their shift is about to start is when they always seem to have a sick kid who, "comes first!".:BS

I have seen this shit in action over and over and over and it knows no social, racial, or economic boundaries These cunts KNOW if they pull out the sick kid card no one will call their hand. Their kids also seem to overwhelmingly become sick on the days before or after holidays when everyone else is REQUIRED to show up and work, or late on Friday afternoons or early on Monday mornings. Perhaps it's just a coinky-dink.confused smiley

Single childless women seem so bitter to see a law like this pass but they don’t see the whole picture – they are victims too. Any human being with functional ovaries is at risk for discrimination. Imagine the highly educated female college graduate denied a position because she is young enough to reproduce so she would be considered a hiring risk. I haven’t read one complaint from a mother who had to pick up the slack at work because a single childless co-worker had to take their elderly parent for medical care. As for the first one, WE KNOW and it's because of YOU and other MOOS who give women of child bearing age such an awful reputation due to the very real fear we will become baby rabid like 99% of you MOO CUNTS. As for a moo not complaining about a childless woman taking an elderly parent to the doctor, that's because we RARELY do it and often times, it isn't an excused or paid absence when we do, UNLIKE it is when a Moo takes off after a loaf with the sniffles! So, FUCK YOU VERY MUCH CUNT.angry flipping off

I haven’t heard from a man who was asked during a job interview about how many women he impregnanted and what were his plans for future encounters resulting in the conception of a child and being denied employment because of his procreational abilities. THAT'S because men aren't foolish enough to allow spawning to fucking take over their lives! MEN don't have to be with the loaf whenever it sneezes and MEN don't have elongated udders that have to be pumped at all unGodly hours of the day and night.:headbrick

Imagine the widow of a man killed in Iraq defending this country needing to work to provide for her family – denied employment because she is a SINGLE MOM! It happens. Yeah, but it happens RARELY and these cunts know it. The typical Single Moo is NOT a widow. :BS

Imagine the faces of the children going to school sick because if their mom needs to stay home to care for them or take them to the doctor, she will likely lose her job and then there will be no income. That is SUCH horse shit! 1)Schools won't knowingly take TRULY sick kids and 2)NO MOO is in danger of losing her job if she has a valid doctor's excuse for her loaf, none. That's the problem because RARELY is the kid actually sick enough to warrant an actual visit to the doctor. These women want everyone to buy into their Moo-Dar that ONLY A MOO can sense it's kid is sick and NEEDS to stay home with it rather than fucking go to work!eye rolling smiley

Why does the American Society hate mothers and their children? OH PALEASE. Because no one wants to pick up their slack and put up with their bullshit, "society" HATES mothers and their kids?I like em' just fine, but I don't want to be bothered, inconvenienced by, or responsible for PAYING for someone else's lifestyle choices. They don't make any concessions for or pay for MINE, so do THEY all hate unchilded women? These types of either-or analogies where unreasonable and hysterical conclusions are drawn, which is typical "Woe is Me" Moo behavior, royally piss me off! cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

Barack – Hillary – are you listening? NO they are NOT listening because unlike most Moo-Cunts, both of them have managed to have and raise kids WITHOUT milking time off from their jobs. I don't EVER recall Hillary slacking while first lady OR while serving in ANY public office because Chelsea had a tummy ache NOR do I recall Obama missing any presidential meetings because his kids needed to go to a doctor NOR has Michelle slacked in her official duties because either one of her kids was sick! "Oh,I am sorry guys, but I am going to miss that press conference tonight on the plane that's being held hostage by terrorists in the Gulf of Mexico because one of my loaves has a fever". drinking coffee

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: "Maternal Profiling" (From an Angry Moo Blog):rolleyes2
July 06, 2012
Stick it, you dumb pigs. Make sure you marry a rich wallet or ...sit down for this....have a good job of your own if you want kids.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
July 06, 2012
Oh great, like Pennsylvania needs more nuts (please hold me and tell me she is not from Allentown - that's only a short 3 hours from where I am).

It's not fucking profiling - much like how people can pick and choose who they rent to, they can pick and choose who they hire. And unfortunately, women have proven time and time again that they will use their kids to be lazy fuckers - coming in late, leaving early, or straight up not coming in at all. It's a waste for an employer to hire a Moo because they'll have to fire her and then go through the interview process all over again, not to mention they're probably concerned breeder women will start mooing about discrimination and suing if they get fired. Because obviously they are only being fired because they have kids and not because they suck at their job.

If I was looking for employees, I sure as fuck would not hire a Moo either. Sure, there are some who can manage to have kids and work, but they're rare. The useless hogs like I'm certain this blogger is are the ones who make it a pain in the ass for ANY woman to get hired. As Kim said, it's not just breeder women who employers are wary of, but ALL women. They have to assume it's only a matter of time before an interviewee will shit out some bastards and then start coming in expecting to be paid for 40 hours of work when she only did 25.

Mothers and children are not hated by society - they're some of the most fucking worshiped and catered to people in the whole fucking country. They are just useless in the workplace because they like to use their brats as an excuse to get out of doing a job. It's not incredibly bad if you want to play hooky once in a great, great while. Sometimes you just burn the fuck out and need a breather. Fine. I've done that a couple times too. But breeders are constantly pulling the "Get Out of Work Free" kid card. Wanting paid pigging leave. Wanting to be paid the same (or more) for doing considerably less work than everyone else (including other breeders because they aren't as special). Wanting all kinds of special accommodations like a private room to tit-feed. Basically, breeder women at work want the most favors while putting forth the least effort.

And fuck her right in the ear for bitching about people picking up her lazy ass slack. You think for one second if one of those sub-human unchilded people had to leave because of a genuine emergency, Moo would stick around to pick up the slack? Fuck no! She's gotta get to the school an hour and a half before class lets out so she can pick up Junior and get his chunky ass a Happy Meal, even though the bus would drop him off right in front of his house.

Employers want people who are serious about their jobs - who are willing to stay for entire shifts, do the things they are required to do (and in a relatively timely manner), and who won't ask for ridiculous bullshit. If Moos did this rather than expecting the world to be handed to them on a sliver platter for doing absolutely nothing, then maybe employers wouldn't have to assume every woman is a worthless breeder that will sit around getting fatter and expecting to get paid for it.
July 06, 2012
Other women have written in “I’m sick of picking up the slack for people who take care of sick kids”.
I always wondered why this law hasn’t passed in so many years and when I read these hateful comments, it is any wonder? Speaking of women “making the choice”, I thought a great ally to help get this legislation passed would be the pro-life groups. That hasn’t happened. Does support begin at conception and end at delivery?

Ueeee, the moooh discovered hot water! XD

Yes. They don't give a damn about you after delivery. The life of pro-life starts at conception and end in delivery, everybody knows! XD

As for everything else: true to the comments above.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
July 06, 2012
(kidlesskim quote) The Moo Lows: "Single childless women seem so bitter to see a law like this pass but they don’t see the whole picture – they are victims too. Any human being with functional ovaries is at risk for discrimination. Imagine the highly educated female college graduate denied a position because she is young enough to reproduce so she would be considered a hiring risk. I haven’t read one complaint from a mother who had to pick up the slack at work because a single childless co-worker had to take their elderly parent for medical care. As for the first one, WE KNOW and it's because of YOU and other MOOS who give women of child bearing age such an awful reputation due to the very real fear we will become baby rabid like 99% of you MOO CUNTS. As for a moo not complaining about a childless woman taking an elderly parent to the doctor, that's because we RARELY do it and often times, it isn't an excused or paid absence when we do, UNLIKE it is when a Moo takes off after a loaf with the sniffles! So, FUCK YOU VERY MUCH CUNT.angry flipping off "

I agree with that! Now i'm exactly in the "dangerous" group for hiring (or at least from some of the employers' perspective) because i'm 26 AND married. Because marriage for most people equals breeding it's just a matter of time in their minds until i get knocked up. I can't say anything about my CF status directly to the employer because 1-they will not take me seriously 2-i might have the "luck" to run into a breeder-minded person, insult their feelings and then bye-bye job. Where i live women usually have 3 loaves consecutively and the maternity leave is 1 year...do the math.

The discrimination comes from the moos who behave like the employers must roll the red carpet once they have calved. I don't say that all the employers are like that but if you have the bad luck to meet one who has dealt with entitled moos be sure that being of childbearing age and/or married is not in your favour at all. Should i add that some women get knocked up on purpose not to lose their jobs?
July 06, 2012
The problem is MOOOs demand all these concessions and breaks from their bosses and co-workers, yet they will NOT make up for it with productivity! No wonder it's difficult for so many young women to find a job. We can thank useless MOOOs for this!

MOOOs get all of the freebies, pats on the back, sick-leave and time off...while everyone else has to pick up their slack. They NEVER return any favors to their co-workers, because they have a chylllld at home, and Snotleigh is their first priorityyy. The first chance they get, they're off to take Snotleigh to his soccer practise or Loafleigh to the doctor for a hangnail.

Not to mention all of the young childless girls who intimate that they don't plan on sluicing any time soon, and then suddenly, they're preggo within six months of working at a job! This makes it harder for CF and UnChilded people to get work, because employers can't tell the liars from the real ones!

MOOOs are shitty employees. If MOOO wants to bitch and moan about why MOOOs have trouble getting hired, she can blame all the MOOOs who make it difficult for everyone else.
July 06, 2012
Although I don't have this problem, this childLESS woman does make one good point regarding Moo superiority and selfishness when it comes to to the chidlLESS co-worker:

ChildLESS Woman Rant:
I just wanted to say about the “bitter, single, childless women” the problem is that many mothers use their kids to get time off or as an excuse as to why they can’t do some of the crappy stuff us bitter childless ones do! It’s okay if it’s genuine, but I know I’ve felt pretty bitter myself when I know for sure it’s not genuine. I think that’s why such anger. Also remember a lot of women who want children aren’t able (for whatever reason) to have them so there’s a helluva lot of sadness out there, and as one of those I know that there was a time when I felt I was going crazy with grief and loss and kind of felt like I wished there was a way I could get the people around me to understand that I needed time off myself – but still the mothers kept taking so much time off that I was forced to work overtime and do the crappy stuff, and that all happened at a time I felt in so much pain No, the Moos don't give a shit about the Infertile Myrtles in their offices either and show NO COMPASSION for women who desperately want babies too, but who have miscarried and lost defective loaves. As LONG as they keep coming to THEIR baby showers and picking up their slack, they could NOT care any less, being the selfish cunts that they are.angry smiley

I actualy hadn’t know such pain was possible. So to sum it up I think the single childless women get bitter because there seems to be no room for their feelings or needs, and it does feel like mothers get listened to far more – maybe because their feelings and needs are much more understood and accceptable. I have learned the most painful way why childless women are always depicted as bitter – it aint much fun, I can tell you, when your pain is so dismissed and not legitamised and you see people who seem to “have it all” getting more and more free passes! Maybe this all sounds bitter too! Just trying to explain who it feels on The Other Side! Jeez, even the Moo wannabes who keep squirting out defective loaves act like Moos. "What about ME and MY feelings!" How about we make a rule that having loaves OR not being able to shit loaves is COMPLETELY irrelevant in the workplace! NO ONE CARES about your personal life whether your hole is barren or your twat is fruitful. Rotten apples or ripe watermelons, it shouldn't make any difference AT WORK. :headbrick

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
July 06, 2012

Imagine the widow of a man killed in Iraq defending this country needing to work to provide for her family – denied employment because she is a SINGLE MOM! It happens.

Military widows get checks from the US government.
My seven-person work team in The Pit has what I refer to as the Breeder Triumvirate. At least two of them must be pregnant at any given time, and at least two days a week they must either come to work late or "telecommute" because of sick urchins or obstetrical stuff. Guess who gets to pick up the slack...? C'mon: you'll never guess.

No, Moos don't deserve to be profiled. Oh, goodness gracious, no.... :headbrick
July 06, 2012
In Texas, it is already illegal to ask women about their family status. It really sucks when you are the only childfree female in your job position and there are only two more employees in the same position and they are constantly calling in, leaving early or coming in late. I can not count the number of days that I was forced to take my lunch 2 hours before my shift was over, lost out on my other paid breaks and had to stay late due to their kyd issues. We have a policy at my job that you are only allowed to have 3 unexcused absences in a rolling 6 month period. Also for every 3 times you leave early or come in late, it counts as one unexcused absence. This one moo in particular has called in or been late/left early god knows how many times in the 4 months that she has been there and yet she still has a job. WTF??? If I pulled that shit, I can promise you my ass would be fired since I don't have a kyd to use as an excuse. It is fucking discrimination.

I have missed a total of ONE day of work in the entire time I have worked there and that is because I missed my bus when I was coming back from visiting a family member in another state. I have gone to work (and stayed the entire shift) when I was sick as a dog, in horrific pain from my wisdom tooth imploding, and I even went to work right after it was pulled out with my face swollen and barley able to open my mouth.

I am so sick of these damn breeder bitches bitchin about how they are discriminated against. The moo about how people won't hire them cause they gave kyds yet when people do hire them, EVERYONE is suppose to bow down and give them special treatment.

To all the moos who think that moos make better employees, the above is a prime example of why you make worse employees that cf women. Seriously if YOU owned a business that relied on your employees actually showing up for work, who would YOU rather hire? Someone like me or someone like the girl I work with?
July 07, 2012

Single childless women seem so bitter to see a law like this pass but they don’t see the whole picture – they are victims too. Any human being with functional ovaries is at risk for discrimination. Imagine the highly educated female college graduate denied a position because she is young enough to reproduce so she would be considered a hiring risk.

What a fucking moron. How can she not see that we're natural enemies on this issue? Anything that prevents people from drawing a distinction between those who have babies and those who don't is going to have a negative effect for women who don't have children, because most people who have children insist on getting special perks. This is precisely what has happened as a result of maternity demands which aren't matched by similar 'benefits' for fathers: it has made women less employable in general.

I fucking hate breeder privilege. In what fucking universe does it benefit me to give people a bunch of unearned benefits merely because they have bred? Okay, so if dads get the same benefits as moms at least I'm less discriminated against as a woman, but I'm all the more discriminated against as someone without children.

The only solution, as far as I'm concerned, is for everyone to get the same. Since I don't approve of the work-til-you-drop attitude, that means everyone paying into some sort of sabbatical fund, and everyone being entitled to take a sabbatical during their working life...a sabbatical to be used for whatever reason. But everyone gets the same.
July 07, 2012
When I was unemployed shortly after my graduation I went to make a course about marketing -to keep up-.
There was a young woman, 23 or 24, who one day cried because she couldn't find a job.

She had a 3 years degree -kind of like a bachelor- in Languages, could speak 3 or 4 of them, can't remember, and she had worked abroad. But! You see, she was married.
So nobody gave her a job because they though "young+married= kids coming!"

I don't know what happened, because I found my current job ò.ò

Fast forward. Where I work now, one of my female co-worker has a 2 years old she-loaf.
She called a lot of day out, took holidays, etc. I didn't go to job 2 days because the first one I was too sick and the second I had to see my doc. She? In 4 months she must have took of 10 days.
One day my boss -who is her boss too- called her in his office and told her it was no way to do. She cried. I am sorry for her, because she is not an entitlemoooh and she is quite nice and friendly, but that is no way to behave.

So yeah, I see the point. Problem is that, since mooooh are bad employer, it will stay like it is.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
July 07, 2012
t.
When I was unemployed shortly after my graduation I went to make a course about marketing -to keep up-.
There was a young woman, 23 or 24, who one day cried because she couldn't find a job.

She had a 3 years degree -kind of like a bachelor- in Languages, could speak 3 or 4 of them, can't remember, and she had worked abroad. But! You see, she was married.

I'm in the same situation. If before getting married i could find some jobs (even seasonal ones), now after i got married and recently graduated from my MA, i tried to apply for jobs in my field and not only. SILENCE! Not even one single interview. I contacted the employer for whom i worked because she said she needed more people but the only answer i got was "we'll see". Well, i'm still unemployed and continue specializing in my field if there's nothing else i can do. I can't say that i'll wait until i get older because i can't. I'm just afraid i'll reach my mid thirties without any job experience.

And another thing...those moos should stop pretending that they care about "single, childless women" because we all know that if they were to be put in the situation in which the employer would have to choose they would get the "pick me i need the money more, i have chyldruuuun". Basically what happened to BIL: he was kicked out because a breeder needed the job more than he did.angrily flogging with a whip
July 07, 2012
blackpearl
t.

I'm in the same situation. If before getting married i could find some jobs (even seasonal ones), now after i got married and recently graduated from my MA, i tried to apply for jobs in my field and not only. SILENCE! Not even one single interview. I contacted the employer for whom i worked because she said she needed more people but the only answer i got was "we'll see". Well, i'm still unemployed and continue specializing in my field if there's nothing else i can do. I can't say that i'll wait until i get older because i can't. I'm just afraid i'll reach my mid thirties without any job experience.

And another thing...those moos should stop pretending that they care about "single, childless women" because we all know that if they were to be put in the situation in which the employer would have to choose they would get the "pick me i need the money more, i have chyldruuuun". Basically what happened to BIL: he was kicked out because a breeder needed the job more than he did.angrily flogging with a whip

Lying is a good thing in this case. Tell them you are single. After all, you aren't going to get pregnant (which is what they fear).

July 07, 2012
t.
blackpearl
t.

Lying is a good thing in this case. Tell them you are single. After all, you aren't going to get pregnant (which is what they fear).

I can't lie because of my last name. I took my DH's name who is Finnish and i'm not so it's pretty obvious with is my status, plus they can check anytime from the population system. Oh, and the wedding ring which might be easy to take off but after spending few days outside in the sun, the skin under the ring is obviously very white.
July 07, 2012
I have my husband's last name but I don't wear a wedding ring except for special occasions. There are times it's bad for me to do so. I've discovered that not wearing the ring and not talking about my husband gets me a little bit farther in job interviews. I still don't get hired, though.

There is a pay difference between men and women and there are reasons for it. Mooternity leave, pignasty, and paid time off. I hate the cows that whine about needing time "for mah babby" and "I have childrun" also whine about not making as much money as their male counterparts. As people before me have mentioned, that doesn't do CF women any favors. It would be great if I could go into an interview and tell my potential employer "I'm childfree. Let me explain what that means. I think pregnancy and anything to do with small humans is gross. There is no chance I'm going to have those problems.

Even if that were possible I'd still have to deal with some idiot giving a job to a moo because she "needs it more" or some such crap.
July 07, 2012
yurble

Single childless women seem so bitter to see a law like this pass but they don’t see the whole picture – they are victims too. Any human being with functional ovaries is at risk for discrimination. Imagine the highly educated female college graduate denied a position because she is young enough to reproduce so she would be considered a hiring risk.

What a fucking moron. How can she not see that we're natural enemies on this issue? Anything that prevents people from drawing a distinction between those who have babies and those who don't is going to have a negative effect for women who don't have children, because most people who have children insist on getting special perks. This is precisely what has happened as a result of maternity demands which aren't matched by similar 'benefits' for fathers: it has made women less employable in general.

I fucking hate breeder privilege. In what fucking universe does it benefit me to give people a bunch of unearned benefits merely because they have bred? Okay, so if dads get the same benefits as moms at least I'm less discriminated against as a woman, but I'm all the more discriminated against as someone without children.

The only solution, as far as I'm concerned, is for everyone to get the same. Since I don't approve of the work-til-you-drop attitude, that means everyone paying into some sort of sabbatical fund, and everyone being entitled to take a sabbatical during their working life...a sabbatical to be used for whatever reason. But everyone gets the same.

I agree but of course that won't happen in America for several reasons which include the following:

1)Large corporations don't want to voluntarily "give" ANY paid leave and only provide the absolute bare minimum paid leave that's either required by law or the minimum set by industry standards in order to remain competitive for employees within that market. In other words, if Walmrt offers it then generally K-mart does too

2)Because of the above example, small businesses within that trade or field often mimic big industry with benefits and leave in order to attract desirable employees. So, if Joe's Five and Dime offers it it's likely that Betty's Thrift and Save will too.

3)Since the majority of the employee pool, by far, are or desire to be breeders, it is THEIR needs which are considered first as far as "perks" go such as the famblee medical leave act, famblee insurance coverage, vacation, and sick kids being "covered" as excused absences. Then in most bigger companies and many smaller ones which aren't affected by federal laws regarding leave and benefits due to their smaller group of employees, they tend to pattern themselves after the larger ones anyway to remain competitive in the market place of employee hires and retention. They simply can't afford giving EVERYONE paid time off, so they hand it out to the majority, which we all know is entitle minded breeders

There's more to it of course, but the bottom line is companies are handing out as little as they can get away with and pleasing the majority which they are required to by law or is expected within the industry.

My mom has been a nurse at the same hospital for about 20 years. The hospital provides employees with child care, and even sick child care (they will send a RN out to your house to babysit the sick child while you're at work - even for the last minute "before shift" sick kyds) - for something like $15 a day. And guess what? Moos still say they have to stay home with Shitford because he's sick.

Like most have said, I have never worked with a moo who had decent work ethic. Thankfully at the job I have now, most women don't have kids, or their kids are adults.

Also, whenever I'm out someplace, be it a restaurant or store, the moos on staff there always seem to inform me of their 6 kids, how they're currently 5 weeks inpig, or some other crap like that... And they never do their actual job while they are mooing about moo-hood.
July 07, 2012
KidlessKim
I haven’t heard from a man who was asked during a job interview about how many women he impregnanted and what were his plans for future encounters resulting in the conception of a child and being denied employment because of his procreational abilities. THAT'S because men aren't foolish enough to allow spawning to fucking take over their lives! MEN don't have to be with the loaf whenever it sneezes and MEN don't have elongated udders that have to be pumped at all unGodly hours of the day and night.

I have seen it where it works the other way around. They tend to give duhs jobs a little more often, because for one reason or another employers feel that men without kids do not need jobs or income.

Very select few employers know otherwise and hire the best for the job, regardless of status. How many single men hold public office? Not many.
July 07, 2012
My best guy friend was fired 4 years ago for missing one day's work because his son was sick. The kid's moo is only concerned with partying and screwing as many dudes as possible. Obviously they are not a couple anymore. He loves his kid but bitterly regrets sproging with that stellar moo. Twenty years ago, he could not understand my CFness. Now he always tells me how smart I was. Pretty sad.:bedmadelie
July 09, 2012
barren4ever
My best guy friend was fired 4 years ago for missing one day's work because his son was sick. The kid's moo is only concerned with partying and screwing as many dudes as possible. Obviously they are not a couple anymore. He loves his kid but bitterly regrets sproging with that stellar moo. Twenty years ago, he could not understand my CFness. Now he always tells me how smart I was. Pretty sad.:bedmadelie

That's usually how it goes. I know my one friend who sprogged at 19 with his 16 year old Oopsing cunt is jealous as helll of my boyfriend. My man is with a woman who WON'T get knocked up randomly and lie and say they're on the pill when they're not. Alli can say is: you shoulda just said no. The shitty part is that he didn't even want to have sex with her that night! Lol! Sucks to be him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
July 09, 2012
kittendoll
In Texas, it is already illegal to ask women about their family status.

It isn't just Texas....it is illegal to ask about marital or family status in any state.

With this in mind, I fail to see how she is claiming profiling and discrimination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
July 09, 2012
navi8orgirl
kittendoll

It isn't just Texas....it is illegal to ask about marital or family status in any state.

With this in mind, I fail to see how she is claiming profiling and discrimination.

She probably brought it up in the interview and made a big fuss about how she is best qualified for the job because she is a moo.
July 09, 2012
mistress rotwang
navi8orgirl
kittendoll

She probably brought it up in the interview and made a big fuss about how she is best qualified for the job because she is a moo.

And then she pulled out the moo salary chart and it quickly went to shit.... waving hellolarious

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
July 09, 2012
so much wrong with this moo's logic.

1) i have never worked anywhere (including the HSUS) where calling in sick because your "fur baby" is sick is acceptable.

2) it is illegal to ask an employee (or potential employee) about their religion, sexual persuasion, politics, or whether or not they are married, have kids or are planning to have kids. not that some people don't ask, but it is not legal. for moo not to know this she must be pretty damned stupid.

3) everyone knows that the anti-choice movement is not at all concerned with children once they are born. some wag said of ronald reagan: "his concern for life starts with conception and ends with birth."

4) taking time off to attend to a sick kid is very accepted at most workplaces, just as it is acceptable to use the kid, the babysitter or the daycare as reasons moo is late or has to leave early. has this bitch ever heard of "bring your kid to work day," which lots of workplaces indulge in? there is no "bring your ferret to work day."

5) i am 40 years old, have worked in a variety of different jobs and have seen one constant over and over: kids are a great excuse for employees to come in late, leave early, call in sick, take a 3 day weekend, refuse to work holidays, etc. let us not forget the people who bring their kid to the office when the daycare is closed.

6) also, parents tend to spend way more time on personal calls: they talk to their kids, babysitters, schools, daycares, nannies, etc. i have never called or been called by my dog's daycare. i have never had a long argument on the phone with my dog regarding what time she can come home, whether or not she can sleep at a friend's or yelling at her over chores. not once have i sang "the itsy bitsy spider" on the phone to lull my dog to sleep.

:sbx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login