Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Here's another little tumbler

Posted by starlady 
Here's another little tumbler
July 09, 2012
http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/toddler-survives-fall-from-third-storey-window-1.871242

I am vacationing up here in Halifax Nova Scotia. Here's a little ditty from tonight's news.

No charges? No parent to watch kyd? Well.. at least CWL was called. Big lesson learned... 'screens won't hold the weight of a chyld' How about.. 'Watch your damn kyd and keep them away from open windows when you live on the freekin' 3rd floor! Why do we hear so many stories like this lately? It's lil tumbler and lil sizzler season in full bloom.
Re: Here's another little tumbler
July 09, 2012
It's BASIC COMMON SENSE that an upper story window needs to be secured with something more than a screen, period, and ESPECIALLY if little kids are going to be left unattended anywhere or any time in it's vicinity. There was another tumbler in American news last week where a passer by saw a toddler falling from a roof top of an apartment complex and just happened to catch him in time. It was the SECOND time he had been sighted walking on that roof top unsupervised. WHEN are we going to arrest these sorry Moos and charge and CONVICT them of child endangerment? Each incident needs to be at LEAST formally documented so there's usable evidence against them when their child finally gets killed by their negligence, at best.the world 'fail' on flames

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 10, 2012
But they have suffered enough (TM).
NOT.

I do think that in some case it is their subconcious doing the killing, mind you. But then they need therapy.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
July 10, 2012
You have to understand. it's the landlord who is responsible for putting in baby bars on windows.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 10, 2012
kidlesskim
It's BASIC COMMON SENSE that an upper story window needs to be secured with something more than a screen, period, and ESPECIALLY if little kids are going to be left unattended anywhere or any time in it's vicinity. There was another tumbler in American news last week where a passer by saw a toddler falling from a roof top of an apartment complex and just happened to catch him in time. It was the SECOND time he had been sighted walking on that roof top unsupervised. WHEN are we going to arrest these sorry Moos and charge and CONVICT them of child endangerment? Each incident needs to be at LEAST formally documented so there's usable evidence against them when their child finally gets killed by their negligence, at best.the world 'fail' on flames

I would be afraid to try and catch the baby, in that situation. God knows if you tried to catch the child and missed you would probably go to jail for negligence...while the parents testified against you at your trial.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login