July 20, 2012
PMYABP My Ass

the world 'fail' on flames

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
Re: :wtf Moo With Infant in Car Charged With Her 9th OWI
July 20, 2012
I don't guess Wonder-Moo received the memo that you're supposed to "grow up and settle down' once you sluice.:drkbddy

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 20, 2012
Keep in mind that for each of her arrests, there probably were at least 10 times she drove drunk with a fuck trophy and didn't get caught.

hopefully she'll be sent away for the full 20 just in order to shut her god damn oven down (nothing but a welfare whore most likely), but the 'she's a maaawam', 'what about her bastards.. her cunt dropping neeeed mooo' crowd will probably win out.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 20, 2012
i have absolutely no tolerance for drunk driving and i would love to see the penalties get much stiffer.

i propose for the 1st offense: 30 days in jail, lose your license for a year, a big ass fine and they should have to spend a little time with MADD, looking at photos of twisted metal, or listening to people who were crippled due to a drunk driver.

2nd offense: 5 years in jail, loss of license forever.

if you kill someone due to DUI you go directly to jail, and you fucking stay there for about 25 years.

i have been told my views are a bit harsh, but my answer is there is never an excuse for driving drunk. never.
July 20, 2012
myrna minkoff
i have absolutely no tolerance for drunk driving and i would love to see the penalties get much stiffer.

i propose for the 1st offense: 30 days in jail, lose your license for a year, a big ass fine and they should have to spend a little time with MADD, looking at photos of twisted metal, or listening to people who were crippled due to a drunk driver.

2nd offense: 5 years in jail, loss of license forever.

if you kill someone due to DUI you go directly to jail, and you fucking stay there for about 25 years.

i have been told my views are a bit harsh, but my answer is there is never an excuse for driving drunk. never.

I'll do you one harsher: 1st offense gets your license permanently revoked. You would have to present extraordinary circumstances in order to get your license back, but even then in an extremely restricted form.

I say this because drunk drivers don't learn until they're extremely inconvenienced in their everyday lives, or have killed somebody or themselves. Quite frankly, drunk driving is one of those first-strike-and-you're-out scenarios. It puts far too many people in danger to be anything less than incredibly harsh.
July 21, 2012
paragon, i like the way you think!
July 21, 2012
myrna minkoff
paragon, i like the way you think!

I agree with both of you. Some years ago I left a party with friends and when I discovered I couldn't drive I found a quiet parking lot and spent the night in my car. I've always kept a pillow and blanket in the trunk in case I needed them. If I can sleep in the back seat of my car I don't see why anyone else can't.

I've never met any one who learned from a DWI ticket. They always griped about higher insurance and having to take defensive driving classes. If they had to walk, ride a bike or take the bus I think attitudes would change very quickly.
July 23, 2012
I got an OWI when I was 20, and I learned from it. Just because most don't learn doesn't mean some do. I was 2 blocks from my house, I had to take an alcohol assessment class and lost my license for a period, when I did have to take the bus. Now I do like Satansbitch and keep a pillow/blanket in my car just in case I am too drunk to drive and cannot find a way home without driving myself.
July 23, 2012
The Denton police and fired department arrived at the scene of a wreck where a woman overturned her car. When the EMTs arrived, all the cops and firefighters assumed the Captain Morgan stance. Yep, the woman was stone cold drunk, and the half empty bottle was still in the car.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login