Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I put my body and soul through hell, all for dead babies. I want to stop, but D(ick)H(ead) does not.

Posted by Dorisan 
Talk about a selfish SOB. Maybe if he carried a dead baby around inside for weeks, he'd have some empathy. The capacity for human entitlement and selfishness just floors me sometimes.

LINK

I know marriage is about compromise so I do that in order to give him his heart’s desire....
I suggested adoption, foster care and even surrogacy but my husband was set on wanting his own biological child.

Nuh uh. This woman is going to end up killing herself so the lout can have his own little DNA replicant. And he's not even open to having someone else bake the cake for them (probably just cheaper to continue pressing her). Bastard.
Can't help but think he wants her pregnant so he can control her and even start abusing her.
gwdzee
Can't help but think he wants her pregnant so he can control her and even start abusing her.

This. He is probably the type who gets off on the whole impregnating/birth thing... But absolutely nothing before or after those two things.
The responses that some of those women gave her were unbelievable and sickening.
badgersqueaks
The responses that some of those women gave her were unbelievable and sickening.

Like this?

I personally feel that, from experience suffering from infertility and loss, that trying and failing is far more easy to bare than giving up and not trying at all.

Yeah. Right. Well, let's check the score

*An early miscarriage
*An ectopic pregnancy
*A late 1st trimester miscarriage that didn't come out in a *swoosh* - "carrying it in my womb for three more weeks waiting for the natural miscarriage"
*A preterm birth in the 2nd trimester - that one turned out to be a tard.

Gawd, what is the poor woman supposed to do, keep trying until something like eclampsia takes her out? No doubt the husband would say "well, maybe the next cow will do the job right" and start looking for another incubator.

Cunt (this is the only site where I use that kind of language. Each time, it's totally justified)
Dorisan
badgersqueaks

Like this?

I personally feel that, from experience suffering from infertility and loss, that trying and failing is far more easy to bare than giving up and not trying at all.

Yeah. Right. Well, let's check the score

*An early miscarriage
*An ectopic pregnancy
*A late 1st trimester miscarriage that didn't come out in a *swoosh* - "carrying it in my womb for three more weeks waiting for the natural miscarriage"
*A preterm birth in the 2nd trimester - that one turned out to be a tard.

Gawd, what is the poor woman supposed to do, keep trying until something like eclampsia takes her out? No doubt the husband would say "well, maybe the next cow will do the job right" and start looking for another incubator.

Cunt (this is the only site where I use that kind of language. Each time, it's totally justified)

That was exactly the quote!
This poor woman has been through HELL and she needs to tell him DIRECTLY, under no circumstance, will she "change her mind" and that she is FINISHED with this unhealthy and ridiculous quest for a self replicant. Obviously one or both of them have defective baby juices and the time to end it is NOW. She sounds ready to leave to me, but by not telling him she has an IUD it's just going to drag on and resentment will build and eventually erupt. She has found out what a selfish bastard he truly is and she needs to move on anyway, just because of that!:smn

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
they clearly have unsolvable differrent point of view.

DickHead wants kodak moments with his trophy wife and trophy kids so much that he told wifey to give up her career and be a SAHM above anything else. he just want to show that he's manly and his dick works...probably to cover his own insecurity in some areas of life.

I hope this woman stop trying to please the dickhead and run like hell from him. run, before he guilt trips her even further!
This might be the 21st century but women still bleed to death from miscarriage. It's good to see the LW stopped before doing herself permanent harm. Not telling DickHead about the IUD makes me think she's afraid of him on some level. The entire marriage sounds abusive to me. The couple "decide" to sell her business so she can be a SAHM. It sounds like HE decided that and not her. I hope she wakes up and runs like hell.
One woman posted that she agreed to a donated egg because he would not consider adoption, he wanted a bio child. What the fuck is wrong with this woman, who would ever agree to that?
It's perfectly fine to him that it's not YOUR bio-child, but demands that it must be his?
I want to slap that Tikii bitch and of course she backpedaled when someone tried to call her on her crap.

If you are referring to me, I am in no way questioning the decision of the OP, I suggest you re-read. I merely stated that if they cannot reach a compromise, they may have to find their own happiness.

Unless it is your relationship, you cannot really say that. I have been in the similar position to the OP. I can say without a doubt after going through this thread, that if my husband said he wanted to "quit", I would file papers tomorrow. Having a child in my life is something that I WILL have, with or without my husband.
Dorisan

Me too, Dorisan! I completely agree. This man is cruel an abusive.
I hope she leaves him and finds someone who wants to treat her better than just a broodmare.
I'd like to slap this guy to Miami and back!

Mom had two miscarriages after I was born. Dad put his foot down and said that was enough, and he wasn't taking any more chances with his wife. He got a vascectomy. I guess growing up with a father who put his wife first, I have a hard time with any guy who puts imaginery children ahead of a flesh and blood wife.

And we're the selfish ones?
Correct me if I am wrong, but this obsessive desire to have a biochild from the duuuhwannabe is not sane. At all.

And I mean in the clinical sense of the word. He behaves with such a callousity towards his wife suffering that it is disquieting.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
t.
Correct me if I am wrong, but this obsessive desire to have a biochild from the duuuhwannabe is not sane. At all.

And I mean in the clinical sense of the word. He behaves with such a callousity towards his wife suffering that it is disquieting.

He's not unusual. The latest update from the thread, coming from another desperate wannamoo
on her husband's attitude:

He understood I was going thru hell too but never wanted to give up.

Some of these men see infertility as a battle; they're going to be the General Pattons who never accept defeat, no matter how great the losses or suffering.
Snark Shark
" but my husband was set on wanting his own biological child."

he's an asshole! DIVORCE HIM!!!

So THIS!!! Run!
He sounds like he's competing with Randy Yates as asshole husband of the decade or something. Good ol' Randy didn't give a shit about Andrea or what she was going through. He ignored the doctor's warnings and continued to get her pregnant. At some point that poor woman was not in her right mind and was totally at his 'mercy', and he callously continued to use her as a baby oven for 'his' children. (He supposedly screamed at her, "What did you do to my children?")

I hope there's a special place in hell for people like RY.
This comment -

What I'm trying to say is, your h might never be able to accept the idea of not having a biological child. Therefore, you guys have to come to some kind of compromise or solution to that.

Best luck.

What compromise? He knocks up some other woman? This lady is done. I feel bad for her, she seems like she has some common sense but it's unfortunate she cannot see what she is married to. She will though.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login