Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tribal Babbies

Posted by reaperess 
Tribal Babbies
August 11, 2012
I don't know if anyone has posted this trash yet or not. My apologies if they have. I did a forum search and didn't find it.

Go here and gag.

All about breastfeeding and free-range loaves. They shit in bowls while their moos feed them. That sort of thing.

ETA - Thanks! Fixed it. The http:// showed up two times.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
Re: Tribal Babbies
August 11, 2012
Bad link
August 11, 2012
boobs are super magic white-blood makers of liquid- gold living wonder- fluid!

Oh dear God.

This website apparently is all about teaching moos how to raise an entitled, spoiled little shitbag.
August 11, 2012
Um, one of the kids is named Maven. I think I'll puke now.
August 11, 2012
Sorceress

I must be having a bad day. Just reading about this name made me fantasize about grabbing the loaf by the feet and beating its parents with it. angry smiley
Anonymous User
August 12, 2012
Snark Shark
CFinPenthouse
Sorceress

I must be having a bad day. Just reading about this name made me fantasize about grabbing the loaf by the feet and beating its parents with it. angry smiley

waving hellolarious

There's a Maven Black-Briar in Skyrim... she's a self important rich bitch.
August 12, 2012
Why don't they all just go live in the woods somewhere?

Why do so many of these self important crunchy bitches use computers? They aren't exactly environmentally friendly.
August 12, 2012
chevygirl54

Why do so many of these self important crunchy bitches use computers? They aren't exactly environmentally friendly.

*WHAT!* And not have the capability to attention whore?!!? Shut yo mouth!
August 12, 2012
Sorceress
chevygirl54

*WHAT!* And not have the capability to attention whore?!!? Shut yo mouth!

I know, my bad. I really should remember how much they love to attention whore.
August 12, 2012
"Elimination Communication (EC) is fun each and every day! It is heaps of fun to realise how extra smart babies really are. It is rewarding to interact daily in such a positive way. It is also really cool to ‘talk’ non-verbally with my baby and to have another way to respond to his needs. ”Catching” pees and more, is such fun – beats nappy changing by far. Many people are scared of a naked baby peeing on them – we aren’t, as we trust the communication we now have with Maven. He’ll pitch a fit before peeing on us. The best part is sleeping happily with a naked baby between us!"

waving hellolarious and also two faces puking
randomcfchick-NLI
August 13, 2012
I have always been skeptical of the "elimination communication " thing. But okay, let's say that the parents catch on and notice a particular sound or whatever that the baby does every time prior to pissing all over...and race to a sink or toilet or whatever in time to catch it....what is the next step? How does EC improve things? It's not like the kid has the neurological maturity to control its bowels/bladder yet, or that EC will somehow magically develop that in the kid. It won't toilet train them any faster. Or am I missing something major here?

As for the "best part is sleeping happily with a naked baby between us"...you poor, poor deluded fools. Your sex life is over. It's all about the baby now. Enjoy being peed and pooped on during the night, too.
August 15, 2012
myrna minkoff
"Elimination Communication (EC) is fun each and every day! It is heaps of fun to realise how extra smart babies really are. It is rewarding to interact daily in such a positive way. It is also really cool to ‘talk’ non-verbally with my baby and to have another way to respond to his needs. ”Catching” pees and more, is such fun – beats nappy changing by far. Many people are scared of a naked baby peeing on them – we aren’t, as we trust the communication we now have with Maven. He’ll pitch a fit before peeing on us. The best part is sleeping happily with a naked baby between us!"

waving hellolarious and also two faces puking

If I want to clean shit up off of my floor, I'll get a puppy. Babies use diapers. Period.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login