:wtf Woman about to give birth to her own grandchild
August 30, 2012
EWWWW!!!

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
Re: :wtf Woman about to give birth to her own grandchild
August 30, 2012
Oh, that poor kid is going to be so messed up! He's going to kill himself after the tenth time he hears "What, did your grandmother fuck her own son?"
Wow, the idea that people get that desperate is just beyond scary.
That desperate.
this is kind of incest, isn't it?
August 30, 2012
“I want Emily to have that connection with another human being, like I had with her.”

What IS it with these cows they can't connect or bond with another person UNLESS it's their own DNA and sluiced out their holes? I would just bet this grandmoo isn't going to act like ONLY the grandmoo either, which of course will cause problems for all concerned.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Are people really getting that desperate to have "one of their own"?

The comments under the article are just as bad.
August 30, 2012
two faces puking

Makes cousin fucking look normal.
August 30, 2012
mistress rotwang
two faces puking

Makes cousin fucking look normal.

Agreed. When I looked at the picture of these..."people," I immediately heard Dueling Banjos. (Of course, that was after seeing that beautiful dog. Though even it seems to have a "what the hell is wrong with you guys?" look on its face.)
August 30, 2012
elaphe_guttata
Wow, the idea that people get that desperate is just beyond scary.
That desperate.
this is kind of incest, isn't it?

If it isn't incest, it's still absolutely disgusting and terrifying. These people are on of the many reasons why I think extreme conception methods like surrogacy and IVF should be illegal. Not only does it bode poorly for the future of our species, as it essentially is giving Darwin a giant fuck you, it is so ridiculously selfish. The kid will likely have a menagerie of problems, considering that there is probably a good reason why this women could not naturally reproduce, and on top of that, they're adding the psychological damage of knowing that you came out of your fucking grandma's vag. Ugh.
August 31, 2012
That's disgusting. I know the grandmother is not the kid's real mother, but it's still gross. I don't get the appeal of close relatives offering to be incubators. It's not like they're offering to donate a kidney or bone marrow.
empresskitty
Are people really getting that desperate to have "one of their own"?

The comments under the article are just as bad.

the fact that most of the people who put their comments there think 'that is such a sweet gesture, proof of motherly love' ... eewwww.
August 31, 2012
I'm afraid to look. Is this story from Appalachia?

There's a song in this somewhere. Thinking of "I'm My Own Grandpa"...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login