Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

School Bus Drops Brat At Homeless Shelter

Posted by law 
School Bus Drops Brat At Homeless Shelter
August 31, 2012
Moo, who is clearly on hallucinogenics apparently like her parents were (check out the nametags!), stuck multiple IDs on her offspring, who somehow lost them and then proceeded to deboard the bus with a cluster of other kyds who live at a homeless shelter. Someone call the national guard!

Apparently kyds now need their own names, bus numbers, moo's phone number, home address, and directions on how not to shit themselves pinned to both their backpacks, jackets, pants, shirts, etc.

When I was in 3rd grade my bus broke so the kyds all got divided up and put on other different routes. Some kyds got off at the wrong stops because it wasn't their usual route, but I don't remember it being newsworthy.

http://www.kare11.com/comments/989062/396/School-bus-driver-drops-4-year-old-at-homeless-shelter
Re: School Bus Drops Brat At Homeless Shelter
August 31, 2012
It's a damned shame there are so many homeless kids on a public school bus that one gets dropped off at a shelter by accident, for starters. The second pathetic thing is ANY 8 or 9 year old kid should KNOW if he's at his own house or bus stop! I rode school buses off and on since the age of SIX and no one had to prompt me when MY STOP came up. Can't these stupid kids even recognize their own street or house? I was already watching and prepared to stand up and get off the fucking bus when my stop came up because I fucking knew where I lived! I recall one time in the 3rd or 4th grade when I got on the wrong bus and that's because I was yakking to a kid who usually rode my bus who had permission to get on another one that particular day and I just followed her on board.

BEFORE the bus even started moving I realized none of the kids were my usual bus riders, questioned the girl that maybe we were on the wrong bus, found out the problem, went and told the driver, and re-boarded the correct bus.Don't these kids even pay attention at ALL? At that age they should be able to distinguish between a homeless shelter and their own home.:headbrick

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: School Bus Drops Brat At Homeless Shelter
August 31, 2012
Me too, Kim. I walked to school when I was in first grade and never once got lost or ended up at a homeless shelter. I later took the bus and knew exactly what stop was mine.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login