Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

:wtf Sh*tty Mom Excerpt: How To Miss Work Without Saying It's Because Of Your Sick Kid

Posted by cfaspiegirl26 
Stupid Ass Moo Cunts!!!

cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck angry flipping off Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
But the article admits that ppl secretly hate childless & happy women tongue sticking out smiley

Yay us!

To married moms and the single Noms (non-moms), you are their worst-case scenario.

Noms? I could say something extremely sexual about that, but I will refrain.

And she's another moo idiot who thinks guys are either up for one-night stands or are duhs. This "author" and the idiot commenters who agree with her need to take a long walk off a short pier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
Someone should have titled that disgusting piece of crap "How to dump work on people you feel are less important than you." Because that's exactly what they're doing. Fucking cunts.
Dear moocunt:
Here's how unimportant you are. Let's say we're on a sinking ship. You, me and a tapeworm. And let's say I could only save one of you.
I'd save the tapeworm.
We have a couple of entitled types at work. One is a wanna breed. Hasn't yet but is shopping. Anyway we had an emergency at another base about two hours away. One of us was going to get pulled for the night half of the shift. I went because she "couldn't." Guess which one of use got pulled to that same base for the full 24 yesterday. Let me give you a hint - it wasn't me.

"Women love single fathers because single fathers happen due to only two reasons:

1) the wife / mother died
2) the wife / mother was wholly unfit to be around the kids

Both reasons are worth applauding. compare that to the multitude of reasons a woman is a single mother."

Not that I "love" or even like single fathers, but this reasoning goes a long way in explaining why single fathers aren't so despised when they take time off from work because of their kids. Another reason is Moos cry wolf SO OFTEN and lie about sick kids in order to lay out of work, that when they really DO have a sick child, no one believes it. THIS is why I loathed the cunts when I was a manager over their sorry asses so much because I knew for a FACT when they lied. When I managed a restaurant back in the 90's I had about 75 employees under my supervision and at any given time about 1/3 of them were single cows. Everyone knows how immature and gossip prone most of them are, so that there'd be snitches among the herd isn't surprising. Nearly always one of their own kind would come tattle on them and I truly enjoyed busting their asses.

One of the most memorable was one who had started calling in on Friday nights because one kid or the other would "come home from school sick". One of her co-cows came to me and advised me she had a singing gig in a Jazz band at a local night club on Friday nights. So, one Friday night when I got off early I went to the club and sat in the audience and watched her perform. She saw me in the audience as she was singing and got this look on her face of, "OOPS!". The next day she came into work early and came into my office I THOUGHT to apologize, but instead accuse me of "invading" her privacy and "stalking" her, which ROYALLY pissed me off. AFTER I fired her I said to the cow...

"Cow, had you told me the truth about it I would have GLADLY scheduled you off on those nights because not only am I a HUGE fan of Jazz and The Blues, but you are quite good and I would like to see you do well in that business. In fact, that's what I was going to say to you today, before you decided to act like a cunt. However, since you LIED and were so fucking RUDE, you can kiss my ass". Then, she attempted a fruitless back pedal, but after what all she had said to me of course that didn't work. Then, she pulled the, "I HAVE to work to feed my kids!" card, to which I responded, "Maybe the jazz club can let you bus tables on the nights you don't sing". I already knew that club would give most anyone a chance for a day a week for a month or so, but 99% were canned after that trial period because they had so many really good musicians coming in from New Orleans and looking for work.

The cow got canned as I had suspected she would, because while she was good she wasn't THAT good. The last I remember I saw her waiting tables at Shoneys.eye rolling smiley I HATE lying cunts like that, with a passion.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Bahaha, they don't have to lie about a sick kid. All they really have to say is, "I need off work today, because I procreated."

Boss: "Sure! No problem! You've taken ALL of your sick time before your year anniversary, so I'll call someone else, who's taken ONE sick day in 18 MONTHS, because YOU couldn't figure out the logistics of birth control, 20 years ago, and YOUR sproggen can't, either."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login