Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I fucking hate all you prolife bitches and let me tell you why.

Posted by catharsist 
I fucking hate all you prolife bitches and let me tell you why.
September 19, 2012
This must be done. Im gonna blow a gasket.

Oh hey! You there! Yeah you! The one with the unhealthy obsession of shoving dead baby pictures down my throat. I think you are a waste of the air and space you occupy. All you ever fucking do is stand around and cry like little bitches next to bloody little "aborted fetuses". For people who are always on their little soapboxes screaming about the sanctity of LIFE, you sure have no fucking respect for it! All these dead people.. all these broken bodies.. YOU PARADE THEM AROUND like CIRCUS ANIMALS! Show me one more picture of a holocaust victim I fucking dare you. Show me one more lynched black man. Show me another bloody body. Show me how MOTHERFUCKING INSANE you are!

Where did you get this little picture? How much money did you pay for it? You payed HOW much money to show me an aborted fetus!? Oh REALLY? Its NECESSARY? You're doing the RIGHT thing? Dont you fucking smirk at me! OH! Shock Factor? Oh Im shocked all fucking right. SHOCKED that you payed hundreds of dollars to parade the dead around when you could have been sponsoring your VICTIMS!! You fucking sadistic whores. Why dont you help THEM? The people that are already here.. in foster homes because of your fucked up ideology. Have you sent them a check? What? No money? Oh really? Then how in the blue balled FUCK did you pay for these pictures? Donations? OH LOOK! You DO have money! Be USEFUL! Donate to help the women burdened with your children.

What? Theyre not you're children and you dont have to pay? OH thats right! HOW could I have been so stupid? "Life" starts at conception and ends at birth in your neck of the woods. You dont give a hot, steaming fuck about them once they're born right? RIGHT? Oh, so its not true? Aw cute, you're a foster parent? To how many kids? Two? What about the other few million beaten, broken and abused children you thought were your business (but are no longer)? Oh thats right.. They're not in the womb anymore so theyre value has decreased. The value hasnt decreased? Then what pray tell are you doing for those children? Nothing? Because you dont have the money? So you can't take care of the babies you "loved" so much? Too many? Oh sweetheart, thanks to you, that number is going to double and triple. You arent God and can't help them? Then stop acting like you're doing his motherfucking job. It seems you have bitten off more than you can chew. I hope you choke and die. Too harsh? Cry me a river and then drown in it.

All you want is equality for the fetus and mother? Yeah, thats never going to happen. You need to pick and choose. Who are you going to fuck over? Your answer is the mother. My answer is the fetus. But never despair, because I have a solution:

1.) Advance modern science to the point where we can transplant embryos/fetuses.
2.) Start up a registry and have all your little pro-life names on it.
3.) Who ever wants to save a baby can go to their nearest planned parenthood and get an unwanted fetus transplanted into their womb. And because human life is at stake, let's treat it like a civic duty for pro-lifers. You try to evade, you go to jail on murder charges.

I have reconciled us all and have ended the debate, you're welcome. What, you don't like that? Why not? The woman and fetus are being treated equally, just the way you wanted. You dont HAVE to be on the registry. But if there's noone to catch the unwanted baby, then it goes in the trash. See, now it actually IS your business and now you can stop the "genocide". What the fuck else is wrong? WHaT? You dont want to carry a baby to term against your will? But sweetheart... pregnancy is always a blessed gift from god, never a burden...

And then she started crying.

Catharsist 3: Pro-liars 0

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
I want to fucking marry you.

A few months back, I passed our PP and saw a lone picketer... An old man. I almost turned the car around and gave his old ass what-for. The migraine I had won, however, and sent me home.
Re: I fucking hate all you prolife bitches and let me tell you why.
September 19, 2012
If my travels ever take me to US, I'm buying you a drink :drkbddy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
September 19, 2012
You made a pro-liar cry? :yr
September 19, 2012
electricfire

I second this.:yrbowing
September 19, 2012
satansbitch
electricfire

Well, it's not difficult to do, really - they stay up nights worrying about the fate of other women's chemical pregnancies. They're already mentally ill.

:biggrin2
September 19, 2012
law
satansbitch
electricfire

Well, it's not difficult to do, really - they stay up nights worrying about the fate of other women's chemical pregnancies. They're already mentally ill.

:biggrin2

Damn, I really like your avatar law. thumbs upwink
September 19, 2012
Seriously, I don't understand how they are still able to vote/dress themselves/be considered human anymore! I wouldnt piss on a political pro-lifer if they were on fire. My piss might quench their thirst and we can't be having THAT now can we?

When they see documentaries about little 7 year old, unwanted and abandoned romanian girls and boys offering to suck tourists' dicks for food, do they feel bad for what happened to those women who were forced to give birth then drop their baby off at the nearest trash can? Do they masturbate to the suffering souls of those women, men, and children? Do they think that jeezus will come down and whisk them away to the land of Golden Corral in all it's pronatalist glory where there are no dicks, but rice as far as the eye can see? Do they know that there will be new little white versions of those children running our streets if they have their way? Are they thrilled that maybe these little children will be raped by a rich white man so they can carry the next little white christian mistake into blessed dumpsterhood? I know what their fucking leaders are thinking. Romney would whip out his dick and tell her shes getting a lollipop today, while Todd Akin starts worrying about whether she'll have a mouth baby. We all know they're fucking retarded, so this shouldn't surprise anyone.

If they "win" and we DO have to go back to the fifties. Ill be there. I would be the "doctor" in the alley. I would dispense the vitamin C and the cohosh and the parsley tea. I would do it for free. I would give every fucking cent I had to ensure that women's health stays alive, whether it's in a legitimate doctors office, or if it's in the basement of my fucking house. I have no qualms about going to jail. They could fucking execute me on national television if they wanted. I wont have little kids coming to my door offering to suck my boyfriends dick for food. If they get off on human suffering thats A-OK. Keep it in your bedroom, not in my motherfucking country.
September 19, 2012
catharsist-:yr
September 19, 2012
And yet they forget, rather conviently, that the bee populations are dwindling (dying), the years 2028/2036 don't look "good" for astroid/earth projections,projected food shortages starting in 2030 + and that Yellowstone is slowly awakening.

Oh. I forgot that the aforementioned is... SCIENCE. it goes over their heads.

Ouch. They flunked that back in HS. Whoopsie.

I guess SOMEONE who raised Frothy and Adkins forgot to ingrained THAT into their heads.

the world 'fail' on flames

*sigh* For the slow and deluded, women DO NOT want rape, nor do they NOT WANT any baby that results from rape. And NO we do NOT have ANY say-so of our of "if" women were to get pregnant from rape unless they were on birth control pill (THANK GOD FOR THAT) or IUD, etc. UNLESS womens rights are LEFT ALONE! /end rant

**** Disclaimer: there *may* be some right wingers or Religious Christians who "get it", but they are OUTNUMBERED by those who, sadly, don't.

lab mom
September 19, 2012
thumbs upwink You are AWESOME Catharsist!
If you are ever in Vancouver, I would also love to buy you a drink!
September 19, 2012
Threadjack: this forum rocks! We are able to get our problems off our chests! /threadjack

Carthasist, you make a very compelling arguement. Sadly, frothy jerk will never "get it". *sigh*

lab mom
It's just about time for the biannual "40 Days for Life" nonsense to go down at my local Planned Parenthood health center: http://www.40daysforlife.com/about.cfm?selected=components. Why can't these useless pro-liar protesters do something to actually help reduce the need for abortion? How about spending some time educating the community about birth control and how to use it correctly? You know, the birth control that Planned Parenthood provides for free (for low income people)?

I got really pissed last night watching the local news. The newscaster introduced her "40 Days" segment as a group whose "goal is to protect mothers and babies". No, you stupid bimbo, that's not what they're about at all! Unfortunately that's the level of discourse about abortion in my very conservative, rural, Mormon-laden community. It is absolutely true that most pro-liars could care less about what happens to the fetus once it exits the womb. Don't dare ask for welfare for that unwanted child we forced you to birth!

It doesn't help that most of the high schools around here, if they teach sex ed at all, have the lady from the Pregnancy Crisis Center come speak to the teens. So all they're getting is, "Sex is ebil, gawd doesn't want you to do it (unless you are straight and married, then breed like there's literally no tomorrow), and slutty girls will be punished with unwanted brats they can't support".
September 19, 2012
thumbs upwink Great Job Catharsist!

Water Lily - about that Science stuff - you have to understand that Gawd and Jesus can *control* that. Haven't you seen the pix of that one fundie 'museum' where Jesus is riding on the Dinosaur?

Also, remember that the Flintstones had pet Dinosaurs too - there's your corroboration.

God is in command! No worries!

For some reason He needs help with abortion, and needs lots of money too - but He works in mysterious ways and you shouldn't question anything.

Don't YOU want a pet Dino? You're a big meanie face and you must hate Barney too!

(Hopefully the sarcasm is more than apparent here grinning smiley )
September 19, 2012
Anyone care to put on fake pignancy bellies and chug whiskey at one of the forty days events? Or will I be donig this all by my lonesome?
satansbitch
Anyone care to put on fake pignancy bellies and chug whiskey at one of the forty days events? Or will I be donig this all by my lonesome?
I'll be right there with you, but I'll be chugging some Goose. Brown liquors do not get along with me.
September 19, 2012
fade_to_pale
satansbitch
I'll be right there with you, but I'll be chugging some Goose. Brown liquors do not get along with me.

I was thinking vodka would be better. It doesn't have a smell and looks like water. I am totally serious and it will be recorded.
September 19, 2012
How do you REALLY feel?
September 19, 2012
Catharsist for Emperor now.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
September 19, 2012
If Kidless Kim ran for president with Catharsist as a running mate the world would be a better place.
September 19, 2012
Can I write your name in on the presidential ballot?
satansbitch
fade_to_pale
satansbitch

I was thinking vodka would be better. It doesn't have a smell and looks like water. I am totally serious and it will be recorded.

Sounds like good old fashioned American fun. I wouldn't have it any other way.
September 20, 2012
Cherry limeaid with vodka. Srly. Forget the Sonic. winking smiley

lab mom
September 20, 2012
Zzelda
thumbs upwink Great Job Catharsist!

Water Lily - about that Science stuff - you have to understand that Gawd and Jesus can *control* that. Haven't you seen the pix of that one fundie 'museum' where Jesus is riding on the Dinosaur?

Also, remember that the Flintstones had pet Dinosaurs too - there's your corroboration.

God is in command! No worries!

For some reason He needs help with abortion, and needs lots of money too - but He works in mysterious ways and you shouldn't question anything.

Don't YOU want a pet Dino? You're a big meanie face and you must hate Barney too!

(Hopefully the sarcasm is more than apparent here grinning smiley )

waving hellolarious ROFL LMFAO!

lab mom
September 20, 2012
WaterLily
Cherry limeaid with vodka. Srly. Forget the Sonic. winking smiley

This has to look like a piggo is standing in front of pro liars chugging a bottle of liquor. It's going to make a statement. Two statements, actually. One being that abortion is necessary and the second one being that I'm insane. I'd have to be in order to pull a stunt like this. My husband will be in the background recording all of this and yes, I will post it.

@Catharsist, thank you. You inspired me to pull a stunt like this.

I'll let every one know how it goes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login