Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A Korean Lifescript Propaganda- Children are Good for Your Mental Health! angry smiley

Posted by jongjup 
doh faceI was randomly surfing through some Korean Internet while taking a break from studying combinatorics. I came across a bullshit online news article that basically said -I am extracting the important stuff and discarding irrelevant stuff-:

Families with three or more children were likely to score better in the mental health surveys, according to the Korean Psychological Association. Elders with two or less children were less likely to score better in mental health surveys than those with three or more children.

Methinks: FUCK THAT SHIT. angrily flogging with a whip cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

Truth be told, less and less people are having children in Korea right now, and I will list six of the big reasons why:
1. Cases of murderous brats are on the rise.
2. Children are getting more and more expensive.
3. Laws for sexual crimes against children are not harsh enough.
4. More and more people are beginning to believe that all this push for sluicing despite unfavourable conditions is a propaganda for producing more "slaves for the rich people". -Quite frankly, I don't blame them-
5. Quite a few married-and-childed wives are actually telling younger women:
"Either do not sluice or do not marry a man -childfreedom is not too well established in Korea, so unfortunately, many women are either clueless about the idea of a "childfree man" or they are often wanna-breeds themselves- for that matter because men will push for children and then either neglect you or become a third child themselves."
6. Elder abuse. 'Nuff said.

I thought it was the U.S. that had pro-natalist bullshit going on, but I never would have guessed that it is actually going on in my home country as well! Then again, the current Korean president is a major American ass-kisser, and that could partially be why.

BTW: Me personally, even if children were easy to raise and have, I still wouldn't want them because I value my "me" time... A LOT.
South Koreans don't have sex because they're too busy playing "StarCraft"

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
I don't think that propaganda actually propagates to "American Ass-Kissing". I think it simply meant to address the issue of declining South Korea population, which is common among blooming countries.

Miss_Hannigan

LOL, racist stereotype joke waving hellolarious
Miss_Hannigan

You went there. LMAO!!!

The difference between north & south Korea

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
It appears to be more child moo worship. They are no different than us.

Western women want to re-instate the differences of men and women and focus on the importance of moohood in the Western world. See below.

click to read
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login