Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

You Can Thank The Breeders for the Downfall of Societyangry smiley

Posted by Anonymous User 
Thanks to these fucking breeders,

some assholes robbed my mom's and another lady's car, smash the windows, and took their purses. This all happened tonight at a "safe" park where lots of kids play and people walk.

I fucking hate people angry flipping off
Re: You Can Thank The Breeders for the Downfall of Societyangry smiley
October 29, 2012
mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob:flaming:hardcoreangry smileyangry flipping off:mad2angrily flogging with a whip
October 29, 2012
Oh my lord empresskitty! sad smiley

I am so sorry to hear about that! People fucking suck.

No public space is safe anymore, including 'safe' parks and neighborhoods.

Thanks to fucking irresponsible people and overbreeding losers. It seems that the more the population increases, so does the overall crime rate and places that were once safe, no longer are.

I hope your mom and the other lady are doing okay. Best wishes to all of you.
October 29, 2012
Best of wishes to your mom and the other lady. I am glad they are okay. It is trite but true - stolen items are just items. Their lives are far more important.

That being said, whoever stole from them should be caught and tossed in jail/juvie. I don't care how old/young. If it was a kid, the kid should learn hard lessons that might prevent this sort of activity in the future.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
October 29, 2012
Is it wrong to hope the anti vaxxers get hit with a plague that takes 80% of the breeders out of this world??? This story makes me wish for it.
October 30, 2012
satansbitch
Is it wrong to hope the anti vaxxers get hit with a plague that takes 80% of the breeders out of this world??? This story makes me wish for it.

I revel in the thought of breeders dying a slow and agonizing death. Morbid yes, but they fucking deserve it. Them and their criminal spawn.
Wouldn't be surprised if you were robbed by teen thugs, empresskitty. Some worthless teen puke stole my friend's cellphone right out of her hand while she was sending a text message. She's blind, too.
October 30, 2012
Some fucked-up stories I'm hearing in this thread, seriously. In my Sociology class, which is nothing but a pile of breeder-brained milksop bullshit (explains why most people I know pursuing a "Sociology degree" are moos or single moos), we learned that crime only happens because disenfranchised people "have no legitimate means of making their way up" financially.

PUT THE WEED DOWN AND GET A FUCKING JOB, YOU WORTHLESS CRONIES. angrily flogging with a whip
October 30, 2012
lorelei_diangelo
Some fucked-up stories I'm hearing in this thread, seriously. In my Sociology class, which is nothing but a pile of breeder-brained milksop bullshit (explains why most people I know pursuing a "Sociology degree" are moos or single moos), we learned that crime only happens because disenfranchised people "have no legitimate means of making their way up" financially.

PUT THE WEED DOWN AND GET A FUCKING JOB, YOU WORTHLESS CRONIES. angrily flogging with a whip

This. I majored in Sociology and Anthropology. The idiocy is astounding. I started out wanting to help people and ended up being more of a misanthropist than ever. It's also one of those would-you-like-fries-with-that degrees. *facepalm*

It's your hell; you rot in it!
reaperess
lorelei_diangelo

This. I majored in Sociology and Anthropology. The idiocy is astounding. I started out wanting to help people and ended up being more of a misanthropist than ever. It's also one of those would-you-like-fries-with-that degrees. *facepalm*

Yeah, it's the same thing in nursing. I couldn't believe the idiocy of pre-nursing students and even some nursing students. Kind of make sense why the nursing field attracts moos and wanna-moos. It's also why I changed my major to medical techology, so I won't have to deal with a lot of people.
October 30, 2012
My major is sociology. All it has taught me is that people suck. Which I already knew. Look up attribution theory and the like. People are selfish assholes who are so quick to judge others.
October 30, 2012
lorelei_diangelo

pffff Uh huh. I've been on grand jury duty this year. The main thing I learned: the majority of criminals (aside from the sex crime cases we read and had to decide for or against a True Bill - those people are just plain evil) are the laziest, most entitled, don't-give-a-damn bunch I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with. These people will rip off their own family members, literally putting a gun to the head of their elderly relatives, for their possessions. AND, the bitches that are mothers? They'll abandon their kids in order to try and escape from the law. I'm not talking about dropping them off at a relative's house, nope, they just run out the door and leave their kids to be found alone, hungry and scared. They don't even call anyone, from the road, to say "had to leave in a hurry, can you go check on my kids?" So much for the 'Most Precious and Loved People in My Life.'

I thought I had developed a severe hate for people working customer service; dealing with them in the court system makes me want to say "I'll save you taxpayer's money; I'm gonna get the rope."
You Can Thank The Breeders for the Downfall of Society

Dear lord, you have no idea how true that statement is.

Just for a random example ask yourself this: how come algorithmic models to levels of unemployment doesn’t include vital variables like: birth rates and: population vs. jobs offered.

hmmmm (?) ...

-

But remember; you’re a eugenicist if you don’t believe that the entire population of the world fit in the state of Texas - meaning: we’re NOT overpopulated.

smile rolling left righteyes2
An Update

Found out that the assholes were in fact 3 or 4 teenagers.

Police said if the purses are found and brought to the police station, they will let my mom and the lady know. I don't mean to be negative, but knowing how most people don't give a damn about strangers, the purses will never be found. sad smiley

My mom and the lady are both doing fine. Mom says that she just have to replace makeup and a phone and be more careful on not leaving here purse where it can be seen. Crazy world we lived in these days.
October 31, 2012
empresskitty
... be more careful on not leaving here purse where it can be seen.

Purses can never be left in a car. It is an insecure space that is prime for such thefts.
October 31, 2012
Glad to know both are doing okay. Did they charge the teens?
The teens are still at large unfortunately.

By the time both women went to their cars to check out the damage, they had fled.
November 01, 2012
You know, in Uganda (I think), it's legal to install flame throwers on the side of your car to fry anyone that attempts to break into your car.... I like that. "Oh really? You want my purse? FRY BITCH!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
November 01, 2012
catharsist
You know, in Uganda (I think), it's legal to install flame throwers on the side of your car to fry anyone that attempts to break into your car.... I like that. \"Oh really? You want my purse? FRY BITCH!\""

I'd prefer an automated gun. :smoke

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
November 01, 2012
Glad to hear that your mom and the other lady are OK. Pissed the little shits haven't been caught yet. I swear maybe medieval England had a point executing down to around 7 or so. OK that's a little extreme--but 12 and up? If you don't have normal constraints and morals...like not ripping people off--then I might go for it. But since that probably wouldn't fly over here, I'd go for a nice long jail sentence for them.
An update,

My mom went to bank on Wednesday (11/7) to closed down her account and start another one. She (and everybody else) had to wait for another two-three days for former account to completely close down.

During the waiting period, my mom found out that her purse has been pass to someone else because the bank has started to recieve checks from her former account. So it looks like the idiots are going to get caught hopefully in a month or so. The bad thing is that my mom's account is screwed up and it will take a while to fix this situation.

Hopefully my mom nor the lady don't have to pay the fees for these checks.
November 11, 2012
empresskitty
An update,

My mom went to bank on Wednesday (11/7) to closed down her account and start another one. She (and everybody else) had to wait for another two-three days for former account to completely close down.

During the waiting period, my mom found out that her purse has been pass to someone else because the bank has started to recieve checks from her former account. So it looks like the idiots are going to get caught hopefully in a month or so. The bad thing is that my mom's account is screwed up and it will take a while to fix this situation.

Hopefully my mom nor the lady don't have to pay the fees for these checks.

Since they can prove it's not their signature they won't be held responsible for anything. Advise both your mom and the other lady to get copies of their credit reports and keep a close eye on them for a couple of months.
I'm sorry this happened. Yeah back in 2005, I had my wallet stolen out of my purse. Some customer went into the back employee room. Anyways, it took me a long time to get my bank account straightened out.

I had to fax a copy of the police report to the bank's corporate office. I had to get both my checking and savings accounts frozen and shut down. I had to open new accounts and get new debit cards.

I also had to cancel all of my credit cards and get new ones. The credit card companies also wanted a copy of the police report. It was a big messy ordeal. I don't wish it on anyone. The person never got charged either.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login