Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Idiots can't even rob a bank right -dumbass teens #....

Posted by thom_c 
Idiots can't even rob a bank right -dumbass teens #....
December 05, 2012
Teen bank robber from Nebraska brags about crime on YouTube video

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/teen-brags-youtube-bank-robbery-article-1.1212976#ixzz2ECwilTja

The self-described ‘Chick bank robber’ flashed her stolen loot on video – now she faces time behind bars.

A brazen Nebraska bank robbery ended with the arrest of a teenage girl who boasted on YouTube about carrying out the crime.

Hannah Sabata, 19, faces theft and robbery charges in connection with the Nov. 28 holdup at a Cornerstone Bank in Waco, Neb. Sabata was also allegedly driving a stolen car, what she described as a “shiny” Pontiac Grand Am.

The teen doesn’t speak during the eight minute video, but instead holds up handwritten signs about her alleged crimes and then fans out a stack of cash.

The title of the video is “Chick bank robber,” and the description says “I just stole a car and robbed a bank. Now I'm rich, I can pay off my college financial aid and tomorrow I’m going for a shopping spree.”

Rest at
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/teen-brags-youtube-bank-robbery-article-1.1212976#ixzz2ECwuJ9Cx

But but but I thought the future generations were supposed to cure cancer, bring about world peace and put an end to poverty.
Re: Idiots can't even rob a bank right -dumbass teens #....
December 06, 2012
She got into college??
December 06, 2012
tausa
She got into college??

Probably on falsified information and downright lying.
December 08, 2012
If you can pull off a bank robbery and not be caught ON THE SPOT, good job.
If you can't go for the rest of your life without bragging on social media, the world 'fail' on flames.
Although stealing is "bad", I think her wanting to pay off her college is commendable.
In fact, Im fine with stealing then..
Because the price of college is..
TOO DAMN HIGH!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
December 08, 2012
Mike Judge's "Idiocracy" comes to mind. Only it won't be 500 years from now, because it's already starting to show it's face. We're probably going to be among the last few intelligent people alive in the so-called good ole USA.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login