Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

We missed this part of the war on women—and it involves the kyds

Posted by kman 
We missed this part of the war on women—and it involves the kyds
December 08, 2012
Link: http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2011/02/16/144869/gop-women-kids/?mobile=nc

Executive summary: Republicans in one Maryland county voted in 2011 to cut that county's Head Start contribution, saying that women should be married and at home educating their preschool-aged chilluns themselves.

Don't get me wrong. There's no evidence that Head Start is effective, and studies show that any "benefits" fade by the time the child hits third grade in elementary school. Plenty of justification exists to cut funding. But this one is over the top.

Reminds me of the fundy church in (I forget) Oklahoma or Arkansas that ended day care because "women should be at home caring for their chilluns and not working". Same attitude from the same general lot of asshats.
Just more proof that the only ting Rethuglicans care about is keeping women barefoot and pregnant, thus saving economic opportunity (and power) for men.
Re: We missed this part of the war on women—and it involves the kyds
December 08, 2012
When will these Repubs wake up and realize that this isn't 1952?

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
December 08, 2012
Head Start is just additional welfare, in the name of "education",but in reality it's a free baby sitting service for worthless Moo-Cunts and their "special needs" tard-spawn
Head Start programs are little less than what amounts to essentially free daycare for WIC-Welfare whores. While I think they should be working, I think they should be working, going to school, and creating a decent economic life for themselves and their kids BEFORE they start up with their loaf shitting campaign. Allegedly, these Head Start programs provide them with a second chance, of sorts, to pull themselves out of poverty, which statistics prove it rarely if ever accomplishes that. Therefore, I don't see that and similar programs as anything more than an additional burden on tax payers so Moo-Cunt can flip some burgers at Hardees while, "going back to school" to become what amounts to an orderly, aka, "nurse" making $7 per hour.sarcastic clapping

They are too good to accept managerial positions, with decent pay and benefits, in the job industry they are already in while, "going back to school"
They could make double that "nursing" pay simply by becoming managers at the fast food joint where they already work a whopping 12 hours a week as well as receiving company benefits like health insurance, which would also take them off the Medicaid roster. They don't want to do that though because then they wouldn't be able to stay on the WIC-Welfare/Medicaid rolls because they make too much money. I worked with many of these lazy cunts while managing a family restaurant years ago and they'd MUCH rather "stay in school" to get a 2 year "degree" or one year "certificate" and take 7 or 8 years to do it BECAUSE they can continue getting aid rather than taking a job making double that paltry "degreed" salary and get benefits too. Why in the world would they want to actually work when they can attend pretend school and keep getting benefits while contributing a mere 20 hours or so a week, total with "school" and work, in doing so for the better part of a decade??eye rolling smiley

They are NOT in "nursing school", like 99% of these WIC-Cunts claim!
No, they'd rather stay on the welfare rolls, keep shitting loaves, and tell everyone they are in "nursing school", when they are anything BUT in any legitimate and accredited "nursing" program. They will become an assistant aid to a nurse's aid instead in a decade or so and continue getting assistance in the process. Basically, it's all a pile of shit that's wrapped in pretty paper. It all boils down to the simple fact that "single moms" are, always have been, and will continue to be a burden on society, as a whole. The obvious solution is to STOP HAVING KIDS. I'd also like to add that most of the "nursing" jobs these cunts qualify for after all that free "school" are jobs that can be gotten WITHOUT any training or "school" what so ever!:headbrick

A 20k tab for "school" is a waste of tax payer money!
Countless home health care agencies and other medical related industries have on the job training for what these cunts waste countless dollars on "school" and training. It'd be different if they were actually IN "nursing school", but by and large they are NOT and when they "graduate" at best the most they have is a certificate, after 9 years, which enables them to earn 50 cents above minimum wage at a cost of 20k or more to the tax payers. The worst part is they are STILL relying on government assistance afterwards because they likely shat out additional kids while, "in nursing school". I have witnessed it time and time again and it's just a waste of money, time, and tax payer dollars. However, it sounds good so it's become palpatible to the general public:smn

Restaurant management was only an example as there are MANY more
I only mentioned that because that's where I have the most personal experience of Cows REFUSING salaried supervisory positions with decent pay and benefits. I know of plenty of others who worked at retail chain establishments with excellent pay and benefits packages to employees who CHOOSE to rise among the ranks including Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Office Depot, Home Depot, Lowes, Kroger, UPS, various retail outlets, among many others including most ANY national chain restaurant. These are the places where these cunts typically work their mandatory 10-12 hours a week in order to maintain their "welfare to work" benefits, WIC, "Earned" Income Tax Credits at the tune of 5-7k "back" in taxes per year, and their fucking EBT cards at $400-$700 per month, subsidized housing, Medicaid, pretend "nursing "school", and "Head Start" nonsense.:sbx

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 08, 2012
I'm with you 100%, KK. My argument is that the cut should have been for the simple reason that HS is a boondoggle. To bring a 1950s view of women into the issue as the main reason to cut the funds was what to me was stupid.

Repubs, cut it because it's expensive and doesn't work, not because you want women at home barefoot and pregnant.
December 08, 2012
kman
I'm with you 100%, KK. My argument is that the cut should have been for the simple reason that HS is a boondoggle. To bring a 1950s view of women into the issue as the main reason to cut the funds was what to me was stupid.

Repubs, cut it because it's expensive and doesn't work, not because you want women at home barefoot and pregnant.

thumbs upwink

I agree too and knew what you meant, but I couldn't resist a mini-dissertation! drinking coffee I'd like to add I don't give a shit one way or another whether Moos, "stay at home" OR go to work or have careers. The only thing I care about is that WHATEVER they choose to do it's on their OWN dime! These stupid WIC-Welfare Whores who behave as if it's society's responsibility to feed, clothe, house, and provide them and their spawn with medical care are the ones who I'd like to see their cooters sewn shut! It APPALLS me that any cow thinks that just because she shat a loaf(or more) is reason enough "the village" owes her a living.:sbx

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login