Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Here's a good one for ya!

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Here's a good one for ya!
October 25, 2006
Here's one for the books! About 5 years ago, my friends - a male ex-coworker and his wife - called me to tell me they were expecting a BAYBEE. This guy's wife has Lupus really bad and was told NO KYDS. Did they listen? Noooooo. They wanted a BAYBEE so they had one. So, after a compliated repugnancy and multiple hospitalizations, the kid is born.

Yesterday, I arrive home, get my mail, and low and behold. A birth announcement. Yes, these people have spawned again.

What the fuck is up with these breeders, anyway? Lupus can be inherited, and to breed knowing you could pass this along to your kyds is EXTREMELY selfish in my opinion.
Re: Here's a good one for ya!
October 25, 2006
My sister's niece by marriage also has lupus and two brats. The niece's husband left her for somebody else, so she got a divorce. She doesn't work and the brats and the niece lives under the same roof as her parents. So now the poor grandparents are actually taking care of the brats. She knew before she even married that she had the disease. In fact I heard she had to postpone her wedding because of the flare ups and at times she had to be on bed-rest! But it doesn't matter, just as long as you have a baybeee. Also I heard of a lady who worked on and off as free-lance basis as a translator in my company who had MS. When I saw her walking around limping and with a cane I asked other co-workers what was wrong with her. I heard that the doctor told her that if she had a brat, the symptoms of MS would get worse. So what does the idiot do because as I was told that her husband really wanted at least one brat, she goes and have one and that's why she has a cane and limps because the MS got worse. But it doesn't matter if she gets crippled and in a wheelchair, at least she had a pwecious brat!
CFADinNYC
October 26, 2006

Well lo and behold! My sister, who is turning 45 and who has MS and had a gastric bypass is actively trying to get pregnant. She went off her MS meds a year ago and is trying. What an ass. If she does succeed, she is going to end up just like the woman in the post above me. She knows I don't support her decision and I think she's a total ass for doing so. Bed. Made. Lie. (or whatever order it comes in!! LOL!!)
October 26, 2006
So, these women are basically going to risk it all to give birth to the goldensprog? What's it matter if they die in the process, destroy the quality of their lives, or PASS THE DISEASES ON TO THEIR CHILDREN???!!! Nothing, apparently, as long as THEIR valuable DNA is passed on, that's all that matters. Heaven forbid you actually try to make someone else's kids life better, or help an orphan who has nothing...nope, gotta make another worthless, useless meatbag to use up resources and clog up the system, because it's all different when it's YOUR dna.
Gosh, parents ARE so much better than everyone else.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
CFADinNYC
October 26, 2006
Well, if my idiot sister is successful in breeding out the golden chyld, we'll probably see it on rare occasion, which is fine with me. Plus she knows that there are no children allowed in my house so she knows she will never be invited to my home with it. HA HA!!!!
CF Uter
October 26, 2006
If you ever read CF Rants, I have posted several times about my co-irker "Fertility Moo". Lupus runs in her family. When I told her that may be affecting her fertility, she stated her doctor said it was a factor.

I told her maybe nature/GOD was trying to tell her something and trying to "kill out" the lupus gene by making her less fertile and she should take the hint and also as nicely as I could I suggested that she was selfish not caring about her future child if she pressed on reproducing at the risk new kid could have Lupus. A guy's wife has it at work and she looks like shit, almost walking dead in photos (they sprogged too, but I think it was an oops on both of them)

Ya know what she said? "oh, my grandma has it and she gets along ok"

WHAT A SELFISH BITCH. Lupus is a painful and slowly debilitating disease. It can be controlled by meds and I guess you have good and bad days, but THIS is how she wants her kyds to live!!!!! Yeah, that is LOVE?!?!? She only had an 35% of getting Pig, but lo and behold, she fertilitied into it not once but twice.

Her kids in sick every single week. I know kyds get sick a lot, but I figure he has something wrong with his immune system already. I am not exaggerating when I say EVERY WEEK he is sick. 7 pink eye occurrences. Tons of ear infections, stomach flu etc etc. and he is only one year old. this cannot be normal and if it is, better she than me, but I can't believe her open selfishness about not caring if kid can get lupus or not. I don't know what is wrong with people.
October 26, 2006
She doesn't want to be a mother, she wants to be a martyr.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
DrDanCorelli
October 26, 2006
There are some pretty good research studies out there that show autoimmune disorder clustering in families. Patients with autoimmune disorders, such as lupus, rhuematoid arthritis and many, many others can not only pass on what they have, but other diseases in the same grouping. For example, a moo or duhd with psoriasis stands a very good chance of passing on autoimmune thyroiditis, myasthenia gravis or other disorders to their brats.

The "selfish" label does not even begin to describe those irresponsible assholes.
Anonymous User
October 28, 2006
And we are all, of course, supporting this crap with our work hours and our tax dollars . . . oh joy.
CheeseLouise
October 28, 2006
This shit makes my blood boil because these hafta-be-moos with health conditions create "high-risk" pregnancies (I HATE that term) which costs a TON of money. Constant testing of all kinds, constant doctor's visits, hospitalization during the repugnancy, all of course on TOP of the usual prenatal and delivery costs. WHO IS PAYING FOR ALL THIS? No wonder health care is so fucking expensive.

I'm reminded of this dimbulb with a form of muscular dystrophy which runs through her family. What did she do? BREED. One of her kids tested positive for the disease. Her words, from the mda.org site:

Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease runs in Marianne DeStefano-Hill's family (her mother and brother also have it), yet her own experience in living with the disease wasn't a deterrent to having children.

DeStefano-Hill, who walks with the assistance of leg braces, lives in Salem, Ore., with her sons Nick, 11, and Shawn, 5. Nick received a diagnosis of CMT last summer, and Shawn hasn't been tested for it.

"I knew that I had the disease and I knew that it was genetic, and that there was a 50-50 chance of passing it on to my children. I figured, well, my life hasn't been that bad, my mom and my brother's life has not been that bad, and there's medical advances all the time," she said. "We just pray that we're not affected that badly, and that our children won't be either."

AND THEY SAY *WE* ARE SELFISH??

I'll say it again. Since breeding is a CHOICE, it should be treated as an elective procedure and not be covered by health insurance. If I can't get my orthodontia or boob job covered, neither should breeders. ESPECIALLY if they have a known condition and selfishly create a "high-risk pregnancy" and subsequent sickly brat to create even more of a drain on health care resources. You wanna breed, YOU fucking pay for it.
BillyC
October 28, 2006
The fucked-up breeders who willingly pass on serious genetic diseases to their brats are the epitome of selfishness. Fuck them up the ass with a red hot poker.

Society ends up paying for their fuckproducts with higher insurance premiums, taxes and gimmes.

I don't think society should have to pay a fucking cent when the breeders are fully aware of what they will be passing on to their cuntnuggets.
October 28, 2006
CheeseLouise Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'll say it again. Since breeding is a CHOICE, it
> should be treated as an elective procedure and not
> be covered by health insurance. If I can't get my
> orthodontia or boob job covered, neither should
> breeders. ESPECIALLY if they have a known
> condition and selfishly create a "high-risk
> pregnancy" and subsequent sickly brat to create
> even more of a drain on health care resources. You
> wanna breed, YOU fucking pay for it.

*APPLAUSE!!!*
October 30, 2006
this is one of the reasons why i dont want kids, i have a few genetic predispositions, and its not safe for the offspring, this is a minor reason, everyone knows the major ones..

nature/ god tells the body not to have kids, and to go against tht causes more problems

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
October 30, 2006
CheeseLouise and BillyC, I couldn't agree more!!!

I feel if you KNOW you will pass on diseases or have a high risk repugnancy and you end up wanting to breed anyway, the insurance companies need to step up to the plate and say, "sorry folks, you're on your own." I'm sick of picking up the tab for everyone else's selfishness.

Fucking selfish assholes, probably breeding thinking they are above it all or that it can't possibly happen to them.
October 30, 2006
>>>>i have a few genetic predispositions

Dito. And as if endometriosis wasn't painful enough. I couldn't NOT imagine passing it on.

lab mom
Anonymous User
October 31, 2006
Yowza! Sometimes I'm just completely blown away by the things people post on this site. If I were to say to a crowd of "normal" people anything about how selfish, irresponsible and cruel I think it is for people with known problems to have children, I'd get dirty looks and insults up the wazoo. In a society where it's considered normal - noble, even [!] - to get a dozen IVF treatments despite the fact that you have serious genetic "issues" and your body's screaming that it clearly wasn't meant to reproduce, it's really good to see other people expressing similar thoughts.
October 31, 2006
both sides of my family have cancers, and tumors, and mums side has genetic asthma, which means i may get it, tomorrow or next month or 20 years down the line, faust has similar things in her branch. not to mention my migraines, have had grand mal seizures in the past, and a few petit mals.

luckily my health is good. but i do meditations to reduce the migraines, havent had a grand mal in years :Mr. T: I pitty tha foolouch wood::, i try to reduce my stress levels, and its seems to work.. but if i had a kid not only would my stress levels increase which can cause asthma attacks. so all in all, having a kid for purely dna reasons would be bad, if not deadly.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
October 31, 2006
WHAT THE FUCKIN' CORN CHIPS?!! The life of a baybeeee who hasn't even been conceived yet is certainly not as important as someone already here, especially if they are disease-ridden and told that pregnancy could indeed make their symptoms WORSE or cause death! FTS!!! There are some nitwits that fully don't care what happens to them, just SAVE THE BAYBEEEEEE!! *HORK!*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login