Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I had to be The Village.

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
I had to be The Village.
January 07, 2013
My fiancé and I went to Target, yesterday. I had to make a stop at the ladies' room to blow my nose. On the way into the women's room, I noticed there was a famblee bathroom, as well, so I was like "Yay! The little germ-vectors and their moos can stay out of everyone else's way." On my way out, my fiancé said some moo had left both of her toddlers and gone into the bathroom. The cart they were in was right by the door, and it was very busy. If someone wanted to take off with a couple of sticky kids, they could have. We were standing there for the longest time, making sure that didn't happen.

The bitch FINALLY came out of... THE FAMBLEE BATHROOM. I shot eye daggers at the bitch, and mouthed off rather loudly about irresponsible breeders, and how The Village is sick to goddamn death of their shit. Moo carted the toadlers off, not bothering to shut them up when they were outside-voicing all over the place. The fucking cunt. They were pretty well-behaved while unattended, oddly enough.
Re: I had to be The Village.
January 07, 2013
I saw a free range toadler running all over the grocery store yesterday. Moo seemed oblivious.

I remember thinking that anyone could just snatch the kid. What occurs to me now is even worse - the kid was running amok by the frozen food area. This is next to the liquor area which has many heavy and dangerous bottles stacked up. It is also adjacent to doors leading to the store's 'back room' - they have trash compactors back there ~

In fact - this is *the same store* I saw this GIGANTIC RAT at - it was in the back alley *by the trash compactors* - OK the thing was the size of a medium to large dog. No kidding.

Could you imagine a kid getting loose and winding up in the bowels of one of these places - and then mauled by a giant rat?

skull2
January 07, 2013
moos only want the village's help when it involves money, free babysitting, or getting perks such as maternity parking spaces or tons of maternity leave.
January 07, 2013
I believe that mooos leave their kyds alone / let them run free-range in the hopes that they will die or get snatched by a stranger. I have a hard time believing that a mooo who actually loves and worries about her kyds would leave them alone or let them run around unsupervised, especially in today's world with all its dangers.

Mooos are secretly wishing for a post-natal. That's why we see so many kyds running around unattended.
January 07, 2013
fade_to_pale
My fiancé and I went to Target, yesterday. I had to make a stop at the ladies' room to blow my nose. On the way into the women's room, I noticed there was a famblee bathroom, as well, so I was like "Yay! The little germ-vectors and their moos can stay out of everyone else's way." On my way out, my fiancé said some moo had left both of her toddlers and gone into the bathroom. The cart they were in was right by the door, and it was very busy. If someone wanted to take off with a couple of sticky kids, they could have. We were standing there for the longest time, making sure that didn't happen.

You're MUCH better than I am. I'd have walked away, and not given the brats another thought. If moo won't watch her calves, it's not my responsibility to do her job for her. Whatever happens, happens....
January 07, 2013
"Could you imagine a kid getting loose and winding up in the bowels of one of these places - and then mauled by a giant rat?"

I would pay to see that.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
January 07, 2013
You are a far kinder human being than I am, Fade To Pale. I genuinely repect you for that. I would have hung around with my cell phone camera trained on the little snot miners then put it on Youtube in an effort to kill that "only looked away for a moment" crap. I'd really like to see that excuse taken away from breeders everywhere.
Anonymous User
January 08, 2013
As much as moo would've deserved it, I couldn't handle it if something happened to a couple of little kids who did not ask to exist. It wasn't the first time I've done that, and it won't be the last.
Anonymous User
January 09, 2013
You're kinder than me as well.

I probably wouldn't have even noticed they were there, unless they were screaming, in which case I would run, not walk, in the other direction.

If I had noticed, I would have alerted the next store worker I saw, but hung out myself? No way. At least the people working there are getting paid for their time. I am not making it my problem -- for free, no less -- that some dumbass moo left her sprogs alone.

I respect you a lot for not punching the moo when she came back, though.
Anonymous User
January 09, 2013
I would've gone to guest services, but the line was a mile long, and there was no security to speak of. I try to avoid having to watch after other people's BC failures, but my conscience wouldn't let me walk away, this time.

Fucking negligent moo cunts. I fucking hate them. I did think it was funny that they started acting like feral yard apes when she came back, though. They were perfectly quiet and well-behaved, when left to their own devices.
January 09, 2013
If they were being quiet, I doubt I would have noticed them sitting there. Small children are invisible to me unless they are getting on my nerves.

If I did notice them, and didn't see someone who looked like a parent in the immediate vicinity, I probably would have snagged a member of staff to report it to.

Not my problem.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login