Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Daddy Day At The Car Wash

Posted by artchick62 
Daddy Day At The Car Wash
January 13, 2013
About a month or so ago, I took my filthy car to first fill with gas and then get a wash while I was there. I'd taken my car there before and had always loved the great job the carwash attendant did. What you do at this place is get your gas, buy the car wash package you wanted at the gas pump and then drive over to where the car wash building is. The attendant usually uses a sponge and hose to prime the car for it to go into the wash.

When I busy pumping gas, I noticed these two boy brats on bicycles getting in the way of people trying to pump gas or cars trying to exit the lot in general. They were riding in circles around the front of my car and I kept giving them the evil eye. They pedaled over to some van that was on the other side of the pump from me and I got on with my business. As I'm trying to pull away from the pump towards the car wash, the two little bastards decide it's a great time to ride right in front of my car as slowly as possible. I steamed, waiting for these little shits and said something out the window like "This isn't a playground! Ride somewhere else!"

I headed to the carwash and the van that had been on the other side of the pump goes over there too but stops right next to my car but outside the curb of the carwash. One of the little bastards goes over to the van and the other one goes over to the attendant, who's running the carwash. I look at the van and inside are two women-moo and grandmoo. Moo is giving me the evil eye and I glared back in response.

From what it looked like, they were all related. The moo in the van was married to or related to the attendant. The guy was actually polite but a wussy in that, he let his kyds do whateverthefuck they wanted to. I call it the 'Pussy Dad Syndrome'. The kid over by Wussy Dad was doing more to get into the guy's way than do anything to help out.

If I hadn't already bought the wash, I'd have left and gone elsewhere but I was already invested in this, so I wanted to get my car done and get the fuck out of Dodge. I got my wash and hightailed it out of there. About a week later, I happened to drive past and noticed the same sprog and attendant there. I said aloud in the car "It's Daddy Day again at the Mobil!" I probably might not go back to that place. I don't want the responsibility of having to dodge bicycles in the lot. Sorry.

Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears-Michael LeFor
Anonymous User
Re: Daddy Day At The Car Wash
January 13, 2013
Ugh. I sympathize with your experience. Too many parents seem to think the whole world is their children's playground. angry smiley I wouldn't go back there, either.
January 13, 2013
If you decide not to go back, be sure to let the owner know why. They need to know that it's annoying potential customers.
January 13, 2013
randomcfchick
If you decide not to go back, be sure to let the owner know why. They need to know that it's annoying potential customers.
Plus it's dangerous, and when little shits gets run over.Lawsuit potential.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login