Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cows' Petition for Titfeeding Postage Stamps

Posted by pepper labeija 
Cows' Petition for Titfeeding Postage Stamps
January 12, 2013
I was sifting through the petitions on whitehouse.gov and just saw this

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/develop-and-issue-stamp-or-series-stamps-depict-promote-and-normalize-breastfeeding/YhYyRcMT

FFS eye rolling smiley
Re: Cows' Petition for Titfeeding Postage Stamps
January 12, 2013
Fucking lactocunts will stop at nothing for attention.
January 12, 2013
Huh. I personally don't object to breastfeeding, as long as it's not making a mess. It's a baby having dinner. I am indifferent to it. But it's no more worthy of a postage stamp than, say, a picture of me eating a slice of pizza. Who the hell cares about people eating.
January 12, 2013
January 13, 2013
DivaLasVegas
Fucking lactocunts will stop at nothing for attention.

"lactocunts" waving hellolarious

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
January 13, 2013
That is SO gross and serves no purpose at all. The next thing you know they'll be wanting stamps with Moos giving birth or "Placenta" stamps and God only knows what all other Moo related nonsense.thumbs updown

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Anonymous User
January 13, 2013
I'd set on fire anything that came with a stamp like that on it.
January 14, 2013
randomcfchick
Huh. I personally don't object to breastfeeding, as long as it's not making a mess. It's a baby having dinner. I am indifferent to it. But it's no more worthy of a postage stamp than, say, a picture of me eating a slice of pizza. Who the hell cares about people eating.
But you posing for a stamp with a slice of pizza doesn't have anywhere near the attention-whore factor of some lactocunt (DivaLasVegas, Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou ) posing for a potrait with one of her udders in a kid's mouth. It's never just about nutrition or food for these women, it's about exhibitionism. That's why they low and whine when people ask them to cover with shawls, wear nursing blouses and bras (instead of.clothes that would expose more), or pump before leaving the house.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login