Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

angry smileySaudi Cleric Beats 5-Year Old Daughter to Death. He Questioned Her Virginity

Posted by MerlynHerne 
Father Beats R Yr. Old Daughter to Death

These people are just outright--hell, I don't even have words...
There's a special place in Hell for that maggot. The hypocrisy in the Muslim world is astounding. They claim the West is evil, but they are evil too, hiding behind archaic, twisted customs and philosophies.

(American women are fortunate enough to not be treated like property but instead of being appreciative most are entitled, arrogant, stupid and shallow.)

Despite this country's problems we still have it better than most of the world. I can't believe how sadistic and inhumane most people are... truly evil!
tropical beach bum
There's a special place in Hell for that maggot. The hypocrisy in the Muslim world is astounding. They claim the West is evil, but they are evil too, hiding behind archaic, twisted customs and philosophies.

(American women are fortunate enough to not be treated like property but instead of being appreciative most are entitled, arrogant, stupid and shallow.)

Despite this country's problems we still have it better than most of the world. I can't believe how sadistic and inhumane most people are... truly evil!

For some reason, some American women WANT to be treated like property. #firstworldproblems
Even if I wanted to breed, I wouldn't breed until this sickness was eradicated. One time I decided to read about honor killings for shits and giggles. Bad, bad, bad mistake. My brain can't even process such insanity. Like, I read about it but I'd have to see it first hand to truly realize that it's happening. I guess it's that way with a lot of people. The only difference is that I've chosen not to force people into such a nightmare fuel world.
The Daily Fail reports that he had raped and tortured the girl. I saw similar reports on a couple other news sites but not sure how reliable they are. So heartbreaking.
Disgusting. What a piece of shit.
People are calling this a religious thing, but there is more. It was duh and stepmoo...and appears to be a custody battle. The girl's mother has been reporting his abuse of the girl for ages, but it falls on deaf ears because of the religion. Apparently stepmoo was in on the abuse as well. This little one was a behind the coucher to the extreme.

They both need to die tied to a fire ant hill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
tropical beach bum

Better watch what you say about those Muslims. Remember what happened to Salmon Rushdie. They'll put a death curse on you!

I guess this man didn't know his daughter very well. Why in the hell would a 5 year old NOT be a virgin? If she's not, she probably had no choice in the matter.

jbs
It is reported that her father is the reason she was not.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
navi8orgirl
It is reported that her father is the reason she was not.

Some twisted logic. He executed her because of his own lust. Bastard should've cut his OWN throat!

Damn! Those Saudi's parunts are almost as bad as American parunts!

jbs
surgicalvetnurse
tropical beach bum

For some reason, some American women WANT to be treated like property. #firstworldproblems

Agreed. Those twits make it hard for the rest of us who don't mind treating a man like a king as long as he appreciates it and spoils us in return. (I see this all the time with my mom and dad. My mom has always catered to my dad. And in return he never pushed to get a job (although he would joke about it sometimes) and I noticed he would never hesitate to do nice things for her like buy her pretty jewelry or take her out to dinner.)
johnnybsterile
tropical beach bum

Better watch what you say about those Muslims. Remember what happened to Salmon Rushdie. They'll put a death curse on you!

I guess this man didn't know his daughter very well. Why in the hell would a 5 year old NOT be a virgin? If she's not, she probably had no choice in the matter.
jbs

Sigh. I would not be surprised since I'm an evil American woman.

As much as I can't stand being around children I still get emotional/ angry when I hear of one being abused or dying a horrible death.
Good thing I wasn't on the jury. I would have sent him off to 72 Virgils (you shure got a purdy mouth...)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login