Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1950 Life Is Full Of Rejection

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
1950 Life Is Full Of Rejection
October 27, 2006
LOL Gotta love it. I followed the "life is full of rejection link." Wow. What a sorry-assed sad sack.

I love the obligatory disclaimer made by ALL parents - including this nit-wit - who are unhappy about their choice and have voiced it, "Don't get me wrong, this is what I always wanted and I am truly thrilled to have my daughter and be home with her." Yes honey, you just keep telling yourself that.

MAN it sucks to be a moo.
Re: 1950 Life Is Full Of Rejection
October 27, 2006
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I love the obligatory disclaimer made by ALL
> parents - including this nit-wit - who are unhappy
> about their choice and have voiced it, "Don't get
> me wrong, this is what I always wanted and I am
> truly thrilled to have my daughter and be home
> with her."

Oh yeah? Then what the fuck are you bitching about, if it's soooooo thrilling and wonderful? Loser breeder.
Anonymous User
Re: 1950 Life Is Full Of Rejection
October 28, 2006
Bed made . . . lie. 39 years ago when I was born, my mom was smart enough to know you can't have it all. These bitches were busy hooking up and cutting class during Econ 101 ! OPPORTUNITY COST - when taking one opportunity (Parunthood), one must consider what else will be given up (freedom, career opportunities). If they're so damned concerned about what they've given up career-wise, make friggin DUH step up to the plate and take the time off while you move up the ladder. GAWD - I'm so sick of this shit. To note, 4 new brides in my dept - all with baybee rabies. One is already preggo - FINALLY - opportunity for moi. I hope they all sprog !
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login