Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is there twinkie flavor in the breastmilk then?

Posted by thom_c 
Is there twinkie flavor in the breastmilk then?
March 13, 2013
Mom allegedly let toddler do bong hit

< insert Joe Cartoon Gerbils crying Bong HIt Bong Hit here>

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/12/17286481-mom-allegedly-let-toddler-do-bong-hit?lit=

By Jeff Black, Staff Writer, NBC News

This is not the kind of higher education most parents support.

A Washington state mother is accused of letting her 22-month-old toddler smoke marijuana from a bong, police said.

Police said they received cell phone video from an anonymous source of a child taking what appeared to be a bong hit while his mother -- identified as Rachelle L. Braaten, 24, of Centralia, Wash. -- held the pipe.

And when police went to couple’s home, they found 30-40 marijuana plants as well as firearms.

The child’s father Tyler J. Lee, 25, was accused of unlawful possession of a firearm and manufacturing marijuana.

The woman is being accused of unlawful delivery of a controlled substance to a minor as well as manufacturing marijuana.

The boy and another child were taken into state custody after the arrests.

rest at link

If the kid is already taking bong hits before he's two, it's a fair bet he's going to be a drug addict before he gets to elementary school. I wouldn't doubt it if the majority of today's street criminals didn't partake of drugs and alcohol with Moo while they were little kids too. This is just another example of WIC-Welfare Whores dumping off kids onto the village to deal with AFTER they've royally fucked them up. If they aren't shitting out crack monkeys they are creating them after they get here in one way or another whether it be abuse, their environments, or actually giving them the drugs before they are old enough to know what it is they are even doing.the world 'fail' on flames

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: Is there twinkie flavor in the breastmilk then?
March 13, 2013
I wonder if a stoned toddler really behaves much differently than one who's not?

:biggrin2
March 13, 2013
barbur
I wonder if a stoned toddler really behaves much differently than one who's not?

:biggrin2

They're probably a lot more mellow and won't bitch about what food they're given.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
March 13, 2013
I rented a couch from a couple of hippies, back when I was young and poor.
She had a kid by a different man, it was about 2 then. These idiots used to set up a tent in their bedroom and all crawl in it with the toddler and smoke until they were all stoned.
They would also make weed cookies or brownies and give the toddler the mixing spoon loaded with batter to lick. Nevermind the raw eggs, WTF about the weed in it???

Stoned toddlers are a lot like stoned adults, squinty eyed, laughing at nothing, and saying stupid shit.
I should have turned them in to somebody, but I was young and stupid.
March 13, 2013
waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious

My mother did something like this to me when i was 3 years old, but with a different substance. Everybody in my family smoked like chimneys and I was always begging for a cigarette. Yeah, I was a PITA bratty toadler, I admit it. Soooo....mom gave me a cigarette, HER cigarette to smoke. Damned near killed me! The smoke went into my lungs and I choked and coughed non-stop. I can still remember it perfectly. Guess what? I don't smoke...anything. The memory of that nasty cigarette has kept me from ever smoking at all, whether legal or illegal. I've never even tried any illegal drug, even in college, because of the memory of that cigarette.
March 13, 2013
Snark Shark
"Dude, Where's My Tricycle?"

waving hellolarious
March 13, 2013
Presto
I rented a couch from a couple of hippies, back when I was young and poor.
She had a kid by a different man, it was about 2 then. These idiots used to set up a tent in their bedroom and all crawl in it with the toddler and smoke until they were all stoned.
They would also make weed cookies or brownies and give the toddler the mixing spoon loaded with batter to lick. Nevermind the raw eggs, WTF about the weed in it???

Stoned toddlers are a lot like stoned adults, squinty eyed, laughing at nothing, and saying stupid shit.
I should have turned them in to somebody, but I was young and stupid.

This sounds about right - also works for Glooten free moo's "Buddhism" ( or is that bud-ism)

Gerbil Mantras

"Dude, Where's My Tricycle?"

smile rolling left rightsmile smile rolling left rightsmile
March 13, 2013
Okay ... I'm suffering from three days of insomnia and my eyes and brain are shot. I swear, when I saw this thread title it read

IS THERE BREASTMILK FLAVOR IN TWINKIES?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login