Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yet Another Stupid Teen "Challenge" :rolleyes2

Posted by johnnybsterile 
Yet Another Stupid Teen "Challenge" :rolleyes2
May 13, 2013
I swear today's teens are the stupidest people ever to grace the planet.
Salt & Ice Challenge

smile rolling left righteyes2

What will these idiots think of next?
Re: Yet Another Stupid Teen "Challenge" :rolleyes2
May 13, 2013
johnnybsterile
I swear today's teens are the stupidest people ever to grace the planet.
Salt & Ice Challenge

smile rolling left righteyes2

What will these idiots think of next?

Well, there's what you just mentioned, plus the Cinnamon Challenge has already been done. I'm guessing the Ammonia and Bleach Challenge is next. The way the teens of today are going, some of them would be dumb enough to try it...I doubt they'd live long enough to say if it's cool or not. smile rolling left righteyes2 skull2

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
May 13, 2013
It is nice of them to brand themselves so that the rest of us immediately know who the idiots are.
May 13, 2013
The kid who swallows the most marbles doesn't grow up to have kids of his own.

Carlin FTW.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
May 13, 2013
I think we should just let the little morons Darwinize themselves. It would do the gene pool a world of good.
Why must theses little idiots always have a challenge? Just calm the hell down, get stoned and play video games all night like your elders did. We turned out fine. And burn-free.
"Outrageous Acts of Science" is a TV show full of a mixture of win and fail.

This was one fail featured, and it made me lol.
May 13, 2013
fade_to_pale
"Outrageous Acts of Science" is a TV show full of a mixture of win and fail.

This was one fail featured, and it made me lol.

I like Mythbusters myself...and Jackass (not a science show, I know...don't flame me, guys). Sadly, teens are stupid enough today to 'try this shit at home', hence salt-and-ice crap.

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
May 13, 2013
I did the salt and ice thing once... but it was a class science project and we did it to make homemade icecream in little ziplock baggies. (Done to demonstrate how salt drops ice's melting point.) It was fun, but I remember the baggies being extremely cold and a bit painful if you held them too long at a time.

I guess the benefits of these hands on science projects is that you got to see the effects of this stuff first hand, you knew what it could do and thus didn't feel compelled to do these stupid tricks.

Maybe kids need more of these kinds of projects, or have them return.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login