Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Not sure if I should post it here, but here we go- ANTI-CPC MEDIA PROTEST! COME JOIN thumbs upwink

Posted by Anonymous User 
I'm going to present this shit to all of you as a fucking business opportunity/proposal, so don't mock my writing skills haha! :spin

Here we go!

I have a couple questions to ask of you and was wanting to know if you could help a few of pro-choice girls on Twitter. We have started a mission and we need your help as fellow feminists and supporters of choice. Now, to tell you about our mission! A couple weeks ago, Twitter was being bombarded by the Pro-Life community with the hashtag reading "#exposePP" which was overtaken by plenty of Liberals and Pro-choice crowd and turned into what Planned Parenthood has done for men and women and then tagging "exposePP". Some examples include "When I didn't have health care I received my annuals from PP they treated my precancerous cells #exposepp for the healthcare they provide!" and "Planned Parenthood provides comprehensive health care for women. No other center provides even 40% of the services PP does. #ExposePP". What we have decided about a week ago, is to do a small "counter-protest" against Crisis Pregnancy Centers, and we decided on using the hashtag #ExposeCPC to do so. I have written a somewhat lengthy blog about the atrocious tactics Crisis Pregnancy Centers use to manipulate, deceive and shame women, and here's a list of what kind of stuff CPCs pull on women:

CPC Lie #1: "Abortion causes breast cancer."
CPC Lie #2: "You'll probably never be able to have children again if you have an abortion now."
CPC Lie #3: "Condoms don't work."
CPC Lie #4: "The abortion pill, RU-486, is dangerous and not medically safe for women."
CPC Lie #5: "Birth control and the 'morning-after pill' are abortifacients."
CPC Lie #6: "Abortion causes women permanent psychological and mental damage, including 'post-abortion syndrome.'"
CPC Lie #7: "Abortions cost much more than carrying your baby to term."
CPC Lie #8: "Surgical abortion is very dangerous and can kill you."
CPC Lie #9: "You have plenty of time to make a decision. One-third of all pregnancies end in miscarriages anyway."
CPC Lie #10: "Your baby can already smell and hear you," "Your baby already has a heartbeat," or "Your baby can already feel pain."
CPC Lie #11: "Pregnancy is safer than abortion"
CPC Lie #12: "Adoption is better for you mentally than abortion", "Women who place feel no anguish", "Every woman who aborts regrets her decision"

What we were really hoping to do is spread the word, make this event pretty major and involve as many people and organizations as we can. Now we know this isn't as conventional as passing around petitions and going out with protest signs, but as today's society is so involved social networking, we figured this sort of protest would be just as good, if not better.

So we are asking for your help to possibly promote our event and make it huge, as it will help women and girls realize that Crisis Pregnancy Centers and the Pro-Life community does not have any concern for women, only what is inside their uteri. I am including the links to my blog, the event, the page and other means of access to the information, regarding this event.

Thank you for reading, and we are hoping we can work together!

Sincerely,
Kidfree

My Twitter: @55aku7ina
WordPress Blog: "Exposing Crisis Pregnancy Centers and their disgusting tactics"
#ExposeCPC FB event
Crisis Pregnancy Center, the Pro-Life Trap FB page
I have to weigh in on some of these.

CPC Lie #1: "Abortion causes breast cancer."

DW had an abortion when she was 20 (not mine). If she had lumps in the 30 years since, considering that I'm a consummate breast man, my hands would have found them. So, BULLSHIT!

CPC Lie #2: "You'll probably never be able to have children again if you have an abortion now."

Sounds like a great reason to have one!

CPC Lie #3: "Condoms don't work."

We used them for 10 years, and we still ain't got no parasites, I mean, babies. So, BULLSHIT!

CPC Lie #5: "Birth control and the 'morning-after pill' are abortifacients."

I'm just waiting for one of these Fundies to say "condoms and sterilization are abortifacients because they prevent sperm and egg from meeting and deny a child its right to life." I know, don't give them any ideas!

CPC Lie #6: "Abortion causes women permanent psychological and mental damage, including 'post-abortion syndrome.'"

DW felt some guilt, but it was over being stupid, getting drunk, and having unprotected sex. So, BULLSHIT!

CPC Lie #7: "Abortions cost much more than carrying your baby to term."

Some things are just too stupid to comment on!

CPC Lie #8: "Surgical abortion is very dangerous and can kill you."

DW still looks very alive to me. So, BULLSHIT! Okay, so it could kill you, but so can having a tooth extracted. All surgeries are inherently dangerous to a degree.

CPC Lie #9: "You have plenty of time to make a decision. One-third of all pregnancies end in miscarriages anyway."

Not in Mississippi! There, miscarriages are murder. Nice try, Fundies, but I see what you're trying to do, sucker women into not having abortions, but still be persecuted and prosecuted for not birthing no babies. So, BULLSHIT!

CPC Lie #10: "Your baby can already smell and hear you," "Your baby already has a heartbeat," or "Your baby can already feel pain."

A baby can smell underwater? He'd drown if he inhaled in the womb! So, BULLSHIT!

CPC Lie #11: "Pregnancy is safer than abortion"

Really? Is that why pregnancy and childbirth was the number one cause of fatalities among women in developed countries prior to 1930? So, BULLSHIT!

CPC Lie #12: "Adoption is better for you mentally than abortion", "Women who place feel no anguish", "Every woman who aborts regrets her decision"

DW has no regrets. We've talked on this forum about women who placed and have been tormented by the brats later in life. So, BULLSHIT!

Can I secede from the human race now?

That one about women who adopt out have no regrets is massive BS. A girl I work with actually put her first kyd up for adoption at birth, and she's admitted that it scarred her mentally. She feels like shit everyday for it, even though it was a more responsible decision than keeping him to raise herself.

I've never been able to wrap my head around the idea that abortion causes more mental anguish than carrying, and giving away said foetus. Why the fuck would anyone want to gestate the damn thing, and then give it away, VS. getting rid of it before it starts wrecking your mental, and physical health? Fucking "crazy stairs" indeed, IMO.

Also, I do wholeheartedly agree that every one of the ploys that PCC places use are complete, and utter bullshit. Number 12 just happened to remind me of a conversation I was involved in not long ago, and I figured I'd share the short, and sweet of it. And go figure, it complies with busting the myth!thumbs upwink Ha, ha, fuck you Pregnancy Crisis Centers!:yeah
On the other hand, PCP's are an excellent place to get a free inpig test and many of them allow the women to test in private too. It's convenient because if they ARE inpig they can go on and make an appointment at the abortion clinic and if they are not inpig they saved $10 AND didn't have to face picketers to get a free piss test at Planned Parenthood.bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Don't forget that these lying pieces of shit are also thieves and con artists. The so called "carenet" in the town I used to live in holds their annual "walk for life" bullshit fundraiser the same weekend that the American Cancer Society holds their annual Relay for Life and the anti-choice assholes who solicit for donations have been telling people for years that they are the same thing and basically stealing donations from the ACS.
Sean, is that you???

Anyway, guys! Help us with this please? Can you please promote the blog and the event to your friends, blogs, anything? It will really, really help us! We need as much support on this as we can possible get! :sbx bowing
I just liked and followed your blog. Good luck!

Arguing with pro lie idiots over the internet isn't going to help anything. What will help is disrupting pro lie protests at every given chance.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login