Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Children Denied Free Summer Meals in Tennessee Town:rolleyes2

Posted by kidlesskim 
Children Denied Free Summer Meals in Tennessee Town:rolleyes2
June 18, 2013
http://www.wmctv.com/story/22614891/alderman-city-department-wants-to-stop-free-summer-meals-for-kids

"Children Denied Free Meals in Dyersburg" This headline is misleading because the town is not "denying" the free meals to the kids, they are just going to stop hand delivering them to certain housing projects for "liability" reasons they haven't yet disclosed, although I can think of several. The free summer meals are STILL available all over the city.eye rolling smiley

DYERSBURG, TN -
(WMC-TV) - Children and teens in Dyersburg can get a sack lunch and a container of milk for the next eight weeks at various locations in the city and county. But leaders said there is one city department who is trying to stop these lunches from the housing projects – saying it is a liability to feed the children there. WHY are they getting anything during the fucking summer anyway? WHAT are their Moos doing with their WIC-SNAP money? This is bullshit how they live in the housing projects rent free, receive aid for dependent kid checks for all their baby daddyless kids, AND WIC-SNAP, yet "the village" STILL delivers free food to their front fucking door steps ALL SUMMER long?:headbrick

The line is long outside Westside Baptist Church on Upper Finley Road in Dyersburg on a summer day. Children and teens lined up here to get a healthy lunch and a cold carton of milk.Then these kids in the housing projects can GO THERE and collect their free lunches.Must we also pay for them to be delivered to their front doors? SURELY they have enough churches to take these kids to pick up their free lunches.There are hundreds of cars in the parking lot at the project, why can't their Moos or one of their baby daddys take them to get their free food?confused smiley

"It's more than a meal ... For some, this is all they're gonna get," said resident William Taylor. There is NO REASON that's all they will get! They live in the projects, so their Moos get food stamps and WIC! If they aren't feeding their kids then CPS needs to intervene and threaten to take away their damned checks! cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

The meals are part of an eight week program through the Dyer County Agriculture Extension office.Federal dollars feed more than 21,000 lunches at 17 different locations in the county. Now, at least one city leader said Dyersburg's Housing Authority President is preventing the children who live in projects from getting these meals near the home. BIG DEAL. Let their Moos feed them or take them TO where the food is handed out! Do these cows not have to bear ANY of the burden to see to it their child eats? angry smiley

"We're gonna have to sit down and see what we can come up with to make sure these kids are fed every day," said Dyersburg City Alderman Robert Taylor. Why can't their PARENTS see to it they eat every day?eye rolling smiley

Robert Taylor said housing authority president Paula Ledford is refusing to allow some kids to be fed because it is, in her words, a liability."There has to be some reason she's saying it and that's what we need to find out," said Robert Taylor. Grandparent Tina Jones understands the liability issue."The kids being outside ... they need a building," said Jones.Oh, so now they want tax payers to build them a place to eat? WHY can't they fucking go INTO their housing project apartment and eat THERE?eye rolling smiley

Jones has eight grandchildren living in the Gardner Heights community. She hopes the city will allow the kids to use a community center to eat during the day. Oh, FFS. This lazy career WIC-Welfare whore is responsible for at LEAST 8 of those hungry mouths, like a fucking feral cat or stray dog..eye rolling smiley

"It makes me sad to see them out there like that because some days it [will] be so hot, and there's no shade for them, no where for them to eat," said Jones.Then they can GO INSIDE. All of the projects have air conditioning, won't their Moos let them inside? This shit is ridiculous.thumbs updown

Action News 5 talked to Dyersburg Housing Authority Paula Ledford for her reaction. She said she will have a response to the claims Tuesday. Yeah, I am certain she is fielding calls and avoiding the stampede of the Welfare whores. Yeah, they don't have any difficulty catching rides down to the welfare office or to go hook up with the next baby daddy, but they can't find a way to take their child to get his FREE lunch! :sbx

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
The kids being outside ... they need a building

No, they don't. How is it my brother and I managed to survive being outside all day in Alabama summers?

According to another article I read about this, the meals cannot be taken home, because one of the program rules is it has to be made sure the kids eat the meals and not someone else. I guess crack addict baby daddy or drunk ass "uncle" Dwayne might eat the kids' food if it went home with the kids.

My parents were piss poor, yet they managed to feed us lunch each day, in school or not. How is it modern day parents can't?
Re: Children Denied Free Summer Meals in Tennessee Town:rolleyes2
June 18, 2013
rudegubmintworker
The kids being outside ... they need a building

No, they don't. How is it my brother and I managed to survive being outside all day in Alabama summers?

According to another article I read about this, the meals cannot be taken home, because one of the program rules is it has to be made sure the kids eat the meals and not someone else. I guess crack addict baby daddy or drunk ass "uncle" Dwayne might eat the kids' food if it went home with the kids.

My parents were piss poor, yet they managed to feed us lunch each day, in school or not. How is it modern day parents can't?
'

You have got to be fucking kidding me! angrily flogging with a whip

I guess they have probably had incidents in the past where the poor kids took the food inside and some crack head WIC-Whore or her drunk baby daddy shoveled it down their gullet! So, they have to sit outside and eat under the watchful eyes of the people who deliver it so Moo and her fuck buddy won't eat their sack lunch! UN-BE-FUCKING-LIEVABLE. It's a crying shame these worthless bitches won't feed their kids from the WIC-SNAP they already get, but they allow someone, or do it themselves, to steal their free lunches TOO? Why in the world anyone would be against mandatory sterilization of career welfare whores after reading about shit like this is WELL beyond my comprehension. What kind of a cunt not only doesn't feed her child, but steals what little food he manages to get from charity?:smn

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 18, 2013
Boo Fucking Hoo...

Why is it that breeders back in the day could feed their 10 children and today's breeders cannot even feed 2 or 3?

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
June 18, 2013
I've watched, many times, while these free and reduced lunch brats eat a few bites of their free school lunch and dump the rest into the trash. Unopened milk carton and all. These types of programs are all complete waste of money and the brats are completely unappreciative.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
June 18, 2013
WHY?? Why is this necessary? From the sounds of it, these damn moos have a shit ton of free food from their SNAP WIC, welfare...why in FUCK do these damn kids need a free lunch? With doorstep delivery?
It baffles me.
June 18, 2013
Would you put out table scraps in front of a roach hole? Why the hell are we delivering meals to these parasites?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
June 18, 2013
I've also seen kids get free lunches and hardly touch any of it, probably because it's not box mac-n-cheese, hot dogs or chicken nuggets. It's usually...what, a sandwich, an apple and a carton of milk? Why bother when the kids are just going to turn their noses up at it and so much perfectly good food goes right in the trash? I saw this in high school too. Some of my friends were on the reduced/free lunch plan because their parents were on welfare, and I think the kids were required to take a certain number of things in order for their meal to qualify for the reduced or free cost. Or something. A lot of stuff like little sides of vegetables and fruit and rolls wound up in the trash, untouched. I agree - a lot of the kids who get the free lunches are highly unappreciative because the lunches don't come out of a microwave and aren't cut into dinosaur shapes and aren't loaded with carbonation or a cup of sugar.

If these bitches all get free ass-sitting money and food stamps, what the fuck are they using it for if not to feed their goddamned kids? If so many kids not only need free lunches at school, but free breakfast and dinner AND free food throughout the summer, then I think someone needs to get off their ass and find out why the food stamps the breeders receive are not being used to feed the bastards. We're familiar with how much the average welfare breeder gets per month in food stamps - probably more than some people make at their jobs in a month. How is it that a breeder receiving probably $500 a month or more in just food stamps - not counting any other government assistance - cannot feed her child(ren)? If a few hundred a month isn't enough to feed a kid, then I think it's time for those kids to be put in foster homes. If Moo can't be arsed to feed her own spawn, then give them to someone who WILL feed them.

And it's definitely interesting that the kids have to eat the lunch under supervision. I suppose when Moo and the newest baby-daddy are at home getting stoned or doing coke (paid for, I'm sure, with welfare money), they're gonna get the munchies.
June 19, 2013
Cambion
I've also seen kids get free lunches and hardly touch any of it, probably because it's not box mac-n-cheese, hot dogs or chicken nuggets. It's usually...what, a sandwich, an apple and a carton of milk? Why bother when the kids are just going to turn their noses up at it and so much perfectly good food goes right in the trash? I saw this in high school too. Some of my friends were on the reduced/free lunch plan because their parents were on welfare, and I think the kids were required to take a certain number of things in order for their meal to qualify for the reduced or free cost. Or something. A lot of stuff like little sides of vegetables and fruit and rolls wound up in the trash, untouched. I agree - a lot of the kids who get the free lunches are highly unappreciative because the lunches don't come out of a microwave and aren't cut into dinosaur shapes and aren't loaded with carbonation or a cup of sugar.

Yup, you got it. At the elementary school where I work, lunch consists of the main entree (sandwich, slice of pizza, chicken nuggets, or some other crappy "kid friendly" food), some sort of veggie, some sort of fruit, and a milk carton. The veggie, fruit, and milk all end up in the trash. It's fucking disgusting, the amount of food that gets tossed - and the "needy children" who are doing the tossing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Fuck that shit. If mess halls are good enough for students and soldiers, they're good enough for welfare breeders. NO more EBT stamps, WIC, SNAP. Hungry, moo? Then waddle your fat ass down to the mess tent, where you will be offered vegetables, legumes, whole grains, and cheap cuts of meat. No, there are no Doritos.
peace-n-quiet
Boo Fucking Hoo...

Why is it that breeders back in the day could feed their 10 children and today's breeders cannot even feed 2 or 3?

Those same breeders didn't have air conditioning either and were outside all day in the summer too.
June 20, 2013
peace-n-quiet
Boo Fucking Hoo...

THIS!!! My father was a city physician who made housecalls back in the day (Man, am I dating myself here lol) and practically every one of his patients who had children and was on AFDC, and food stamps made sure their kids were fed. Only the real scuzzballs in the projects sold their stamps for drug money. In fact while reading that, I was thinking that it's likely a lot of these kids' moos sold their SNAP cards for drugs or whatever. I would imagine they then report the card lost or stolen and then get another.

I feel sorriest for the kids...imagine having a mother who doesn't have enough of a sense of personal responsibility to make sure her kids are fed during the summer!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login