Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Are We Going Backwards In Time?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Are We Going Backwards In Time?
June 20, 2013
I was at the mall yesterday looking for some new makeup and shoes. As I was walking around the mall, I noticed there were a lot of young women my age range (18-25) who had kids with them, inpig, or both.

I also remebered at university last semester, a student had a freshly hatched loaf. The teacher made an annoucement about it and the student received applause from the class. I didn't clapped.

I also can't help that the girls are so needy on guys. I been hearing countless stories about how they are afraid of being cheated on and their boyfriends don't communicate with them.

Feels like I'm in the modern version of the 50s for some reason.
Re: Are We Going Backwards In Time?
June 20, 2013
nothing new under the sun
as bc increases in effectiveness, the push and prod and also out and out bashing. brainwashing.. becomes more shrill. they are afraid females will wake up.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Are We Going Backwards In Time?
June 20, 2013
I don't know why they would sprog with someone they think would cheat on them; and I don't know why they would think that sprogging would prevent the guy from cheating on them.

If anything, they're probably "Oopses" and the guys would be more likely to cheat on them. I don't understand the idea of "I think our relationship is tenuous, so let's add a kyd to the mix". If anything, I would run for the hills.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login