Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sports build character under the vison of adults

Posted by thom_c 
Sports build character under the vison of adults
June 24, 2013
The mini sandusky edition or those jocks really are a pain in the ass

Anal hazing is apparently a thing in American high schools now

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/21/anal-hazing-is-apparently-a-thing-in-american-high-schools-now/#ixzz2XBj1fEAV

In the last year, there have been more than a dozen hazing incidents around the country involving high school boys who have sodomized other boys with foreign objects, reports Bloomberg. Over 40 boys have been reported victims. Most have been younger students.

There’s a dearth of data concerning the size and scope of the national boy-on-boy anal hazing problem. Astonishingly, though, a study published in the Journal of Youth and Adolescence has claimed that nearly 10 percent of high school males report suffering some form of sexual assault including, in some cases, forced oral sex or rape.

Social media plays a big role in the spread of hazing in high schools, asserts Susan Lipkins, a New York psychologist who has studied the phenomenon. High schoolers learn new and more brutal ways to haze thanks to virtual communities.

“Each time a hazing occurs, the perpetrators add their own mark to it by increasing the pain or humiliation,” Lipkins told Bloomberg.

A sampling of recent incidents certainly demonstrates creative cruelty.

Three former soccer players at La Puente High School in the suburban sprawl east of Los Angeles were convicted of sexually assaulting other students with a javelin and a broken flagpole, reports Southern California Public Radio.

A bit farther east, in Fontana, Calif., underage students allegedly tried to place a piece of rebar inside the anal cavity of another student, according to NBC Southern California. There was a similar incident involving a broom handle. Prosecutors say a masonry teacher was present at the time and knew what was happening.

In tiny Greenfield, Iowa, a group of members of the Nodaway Valley High School wrestling team allegedly pinned down a 16-year-old teammate and sexually assaulted him because he had missed practice. An unidentified student told ABC affiliate KCRG that older wrestlers ordinarily forced jump role handles into the anuses of younger wrestlers who missed practice or failed to make weight.

At New York’s fancypants Bronx High School of Science, three members of the track team stand accused of violently sexual abusing at least one younger student, reports CBS New York.

“You need a good fingering, you freshman,” one of the attackers allegedly told the victim at one point.

rest at:
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/21/anal-hazing-is-apparently-a-thing-in-american-high-schools-now/#ixzz2XBjDP0ND

I've always found that homoerotic hazing was perpetrated by those "all-American" kids who come from homes with square-headed, crew cut sporting Dads who call everyone "ladies" or the F insult for gay men.

I wonder how many of these anal-raping boys go on to marry and have kids, but visit the Park and Ride every Friday for a little man-on-man action.

What a fucked up society.
Re: Sports build character under the vison of adults
June 25, 2013
I am not a fan of team sports. I used to play sports too, I got a Uni scholarship for Tennis.

But, that's not quite the same. And you rarely see people making riot level fools of themselves at Tennis matches. Or something like Golf, either. I used to play a little Golf, also. I suck at it.

Because I grew up in a resort area I spent plenty of time at the beach and thus doing various out door things. Not trying to be a jerk here and who am I to point fingers, either?

The "Popular" team oriented and fan rabid sports IMO are a "different ball game". (sorry.)

A nice dose of IDIOCRACY that I saw today ~

http://wgntv.com/2013/06/25/stanley-cup-craze/

For those who don't know, and / or don't care - the Chicago Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup. Good. Maybe they'll shut up about it now.

In this story - hundreds of people converged on a suburban tavern - *thinking* the team owners might go there with said cup. Ima guess this place is at least 20 miles W. I know where it is, I drive past it all the time.

Yeah it figures that the 'Coach' or whoever lives in this area - it's big $$. And the residents there are going to be NONE too happy to see a bunch of drunken sports fans converging on their town. This is the place I mentioned a short time ago, re - 'soccer people' - that has the Polo Grounds. That's right N of this spot, right down the street.

These people are Uber Snobs. This place is right over the border between the Old Money Snobs in Hinsdale and the Nuveau Riche next door in Oak Brook. The Old Money is not going to like this *one bit*. And I'm sure most of the New Money in OB won't like it one bit either. How crass. And can you imagine who might show up? Serious Pearl Clutching ensued. Esp. next door in Hinsdale, you can practically hear the soft thuds of wealthy old Dowagers collapsing on their custom upholstered fainting couches. I'm sure the cops kicked them out, no worries. As soon as the News trucks left - out they went.

The place, most of *that entire area* - is without power on top of it. No, you're not going in.

Boneheaded "Sports Fans" - are going there anyway? Off a rumor?

smile rolling left righteyes2

If you can look at the video - notice the kids acting like brats. Yelling, jumping around - the best part is when the reporter tells a teen she's not a 'victim' of the rumor - she was one who kept it going!

I do hope the man's biz (this tavern) wasn't damaged, but then again if he's friends with these teams and kind of promotes that - well - you reap what you sow.

There was also a near riot on the North Side last night, over this win. smile rolling left righteyes2

These people. The Rabid Sports Fans. I don't know. Never felt the urge to join in with such things myself.

you can practically hear the soft thuds of wealthy old Dowagers collapsing on their custom upholstered fainting couches.

This made me lol!

It also makes me want a fainting couch.
June 25, 2013
fade_to_pale

you can practically hear the soft thuds of wealthy old Dowagers collapsing on their custom upholstered fainting couches.

This made me lol!

It also makes me want a fainting couch.

I have a black leather chaise, you could call it a fainting couch.

Oh and I got it at Value City Furniture for 150 Bucks! thumbs upwink

grinning smiley
I forgot to add, earlier, that this assraping thing doesn't surprise me at all. Sick fucks.
June 25, 2013
This is only news because the victims are boys. Jocks have been raping girls with impunity forever. Maybe this will be a wake-up call, but I doubt it.
June 25, 2013
Damn. I was a D3 swimmer, and if someone tried to pull this shit on anyone else on the team they would have been beaten to a pulp and run out of the town in tar and feathers by the rest of the team.

Also, it is very common for male and female swimmers to practice together because the seasons overlap, and the male swimmers would also never think of doing anything like this to the female swimmers either. But that was the culture of the school; you do not make someone do something that they do not want to do (the female swimmers have a tradition of doing a naked swim once a year before States and if you were uncomfortable then you didn't have to be naked). Besides, are workouts were enough of an ordeal where we didn't need to do "teambuilding" bullshit or hazing. The only thing that was freshman specific was that every freshman had to clean up after a swim team party first thing in the morning.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login