Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Super-Obnoxious Duh at Rafaele's openmouthed shock

Posted by redheadedharlot 
Super-Obnoxious Duh at Rafaele's openmouthed shock
June 26, 2013
OMG!

You would not believe (or maybe you would) the total jerk-off duh I sat across from at lunch today! (That's the first time I've used "duh" - y'all are rubbing off on me grinning smiley)

Husband and I went to Raffaeles's for lunch today, a great little Italian restaurant near us. They have GREAT lasagna!

Anyway...

A few men came in and sat at the table beside us. Tables were fairly close, so I could not help to overhear.

Talkative one of the bunch began "discussing", or should I say "running down the status" of his children. To simplify...

Wonder Boy - About 2 if I remember right, and is perfect in all ways.
Unfortunate Boy - About 18 months if I remember right, and a hopeless case.
Potential Bud - Status pending.

Conversation naturally turned to kids. Duh took out his uber-phone to show off pics. Oh, he gushed over WB - he's so smart, so handsome, so totally Godly.

Then, conversation turned to UB. OMG! Simply could not believe the way this duh spoke of his 2nd son. "When he popped out, he looked like a bald fat Chinese guy, and I'm thinking what the Hell happened". Then "Yeah, he's gonna be WB's wingman", and "UB has NO hopes of ever getting a girlfriend". And, they say they have no favorites. sarcastic clapping

Then, conversation turned to PB. We live in Tennessee, and duh kept saying that he and moo were from Southern California. Couldn't figure out the direction, but moo was wanting a 3rd, and duh told her that if they moved, then she could have her 3rd. Okay (a) manipulation much? and (b) why bother, when WB is Jesus' brother?

That was about it for the kid business, but duh had to keep showing himself to be an ass.

Said that wifey had lived her whole life in Southern California, but didn't know anything about it, that she was too pitiful to get out. He had just moved there, and had to drag her out to meet people, go to places she'd never been to, even though she'd lived there all her life, and basically "culture" her.

Then, one of the other men asked him about all the "gay marriage shit". Duh snorted and said that it was "insane". Well, of course you do, you're a breeder! He went on to say how the gays only wanted to marry to get tax cuts (couldn't possibly love each other?) and that it was a racket.

Of course, this lead to a discussion of the insane property taxes he owed on his house, and because of the ungodly taxes, his personal business had lost money.

Could not believe my ears! I'm not exposed to a lot of this, so it stuns me when I hear it. I'm sure this is pretty mild for most of you. Wonder what wifey/moo would have to say if she were a fly on the wall?

Got back to the truck, and asked Husband if he had heard that. He's deaf as a doornail, but said he did hear something about a wingman, but not the details. This does not surprise me that his ears pricked up at "wingman", since he's retired from the Air Force.

Dude just seemed to come across as some sort of total asshole in all ways.

I heard them tell me that this land of dreams was now
I told them I had ridden shooting stars and said I'd show them how
- Ozzy Osbourne -
Re: Super-Obnoxious Duh at Rafaele's openmouthed shock
June 27, 2013
Ignorance like that just tires me out, it really really does.

Sorry your pleasant meal was upset by such things.
Re: Super-Obnoxious Duh at Rafaele's openmouthed shock
June 27, 2013
I do hope that duh doesn’t expect his kids to care for him when he’s old. Wonder Boy will likely grow up to be a spoiled, self-centred little fuck who only sees his aging duhddy as an ATM machine. Unfortunate Boy will probably be harbouring a whole lot of resentment from the shitty way he was treated as a chyld and will dump him off in the cheapest nursing home he can find until Duhddy croaks.
That’s if UB doesn’t snap and bash WB to death. Was their not a case where one brother murdered his other brother because the other brother was Duhddy’s favourite? I remember seeing something similar. Not sure if it was Power, Privilige and Justice or something else.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login