Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cafemoo; I hate being a mom

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Cafemoo; I hate being a mom
June 30, 2013
Was browsing the web today and came across this. Thought this would be perfect to discuss.

Bed made lie

Holy crap. Some of these comments are unbelievable.
Re: Cafemoo; I hate being a mom
June 30, 2013
No wonder she is miserable if she does "everything for them." And why do they always pop out a 2nd before they know if they even like one and/or if it is an autard? So many times they make their situation worse but jumping into things.
June 30, 2013
Damned if you do, damned if you don't....gotta love how the CF are "selfish" yet if you're a breeder who admits that Breeder Life isn't this wonderful transformative experience that Makes You a Better PersonTM, then that makes you "selfish" too.

I'm guessing the odds are that the OP was pressured into breeding by peers and family saying she was being "selfish" by not having any kids.
June 30, 2013
Sanctimommies is right!

Many of them are flat out vicious bitches! Do you see the CF sniping at each other like this? NO WAY.

What a bunch of miserable cunts. And the ones who protest and snipe the loudest (Biggest Martyrs they usually are, too) - are the ones who are MOST jealous of their past lives, and the CF.

You know what's a dead giveaway that these Cows have lost their identity? All the weird and cutesy fonts they use. I've noticed this on this site before.

That's ALL they have left - to TRY to be an individual - using a weird (and often hard to read) pink or purple font. smile rolling left righteyes2

It's one thing to do that to differentiate ideas, that has a point to it. These Cows do it just to try to be 'unique'. And wow is it hard on the eyes, too, all their cutesy poo bright pink choices. Erg.

It's all they have, and I find it quite pathetic.

smile rolling left righteyes2
June 30, 2013
Jeeez, just how many of those cows said, ".............I am SOOOO glad I shat my kids out when I was in my twenties!"??? They say that all smug and AS IF loaf shitting early is the only alternative and NOT shitting them out at all isn't even an option.:headbrick

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 30, 2013
kidlesskim
Jeeez, just how many of those cows said, ".............I am SOOOO glad I shat my kids out when I was in my twenties!"??? They say that all smug and AS IF loaf shitting early is the only alternative and NOT shitting them out at all isn't even an option.:headbrick

Yeah, I noticed that too.

And what real difference does it make?

I'm close to 40 and still feel quite peppy. And I had some serious health issues too. Cows that sprogged young, from what I can see, get worn out the same as any other aged Cow and once they hit middle age - they're slowing down. And *more so* than the CF at this age.

Additionally, they often get Grand Brats sprung on them, to care for. So then they're just doing round two of the same old, same old.

ALL claim to *look forward to* Grand Brats as well. So, you're going to 'do you' then? I don't think so.

Many also pop out later sprogs - to AVOID doing anything else.

They're just sniping at each other any way they can and you know damn well they won't do a goddamned thing once 'the kids are grown'. Their kids will probably still be with them, or they'll have more kids, or they'll start bleating for Grand Brats smile rolling left righteyes2

Ever notice that these "Moms" who do anything - I'm thinking about the types of stories that you see online, like "Moms Re Inventing Themselves" - the most they ever do is come up with some new kind of udder balm, get a Moomy Makeover, write a Moo Blog, pop out another round of kids, or take on the care of their Grand Kids.

Ever see a 40 year old 'done with kids' Moo who goes back to school and becomes a Scientist? I haven't.
June 30, 2013
The comments on café moo are always interesting. I take a perverse pleasure in watching the cows turn on each other. They always will.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login