Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How would you react? Moo lets brat pee in hand basin in ladies toilets.

Posted by Anonymous User 
http://www.mamamia.com.au/parenting/if-you-saw-a-child-doing-this/

So this gem of a post turned up on my news feed on Facebook and I had to share it... We have all witnessed or heard stories of parents letting their brats leak fluid out in public like vomitting in a restaurant or shops and letting poor staff clean it up.

Basically the article says while waiting in line in the ladies bathroom this woman witnessed a moo that charged in flustered with a two year old brat she then takes the kids underwear off and instructs her to let it go in the hand basin where people was their hands.

Having worked in retail and witnessed a fair share of digusting behavior I have never had to clean it up thank god! But this just takes the cake for thinking it's ok to do so. I think it's utterly gross!

So how would you react? Have you seen this type of behavior in public bathrooms?
I don't know how I'd react to this. On one hand it's absolutely disgusting and disgraceful behaviour. However, on the other hand a two year old probably would have just pissed itself on the ground with or without the instruction of their parent. The whole incident probably could have been prevented if the turd of a mother anticipated this might happen and prepared by bringing a potty or putting a nappy on the kid.
nargacuga
I don't know how I'd react to this. On one hand it's absolutely disgusting and disgraceful behaviour. However, on the other hand a two year old probably would have just pissed itself on the ground with or without the instruction of their parent. The whole incident probably could have been prevented if the turd of a mother anticipated this might happen and prepared by bringing a potty or putting a nappy on the kid.

That's very true the the stupid idiot of a mother should have had a nappy on the brat if it couldn't hold it which most can't at that age. My mother always put them on me when I was that age and carried spares plus a extra set of clothes.
I'd be pissed (no pun intended), because too often Moos wait too long to take their offspring to the restroom when they're out in public. She should have taken the toddler twenty minutes before and then it would not have had to whiz in the sink.
Breeders act like animals not civilized human beings. Tragic how reproduction among the homo sapiens species has regressed about 20,000 years
God DAMMIT. Honestly, I think I would have uttered a "That's disgusting!" and then promptly reported it to the manager and insisted those sinks be cleaned ASAP. The bathroom should probably have been shut down immediately in order to prevent other people from unknowingly washing their hands in a piss-covered sink.

Moos are such vile, selfish cows! angry flipping off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
I'm sure it was either pee in the sink or pee in her pants, and then Moo would have to forget her shopping trip and just take the kid home. I can remember being little and suddenly having to pee and not making it to the toilet in time. That's just how little kids are wired, which is why any mother with a grain of sense doesn't take her little kid on a shopping trip that will last more than 30 minutes.
I would have reacted visibly disgusted and absolutely would have reported it to management so they could at LEAST clean it up, if not catch the cunt and toss her and her loaf out the fucking door since we all know they wouldn't call the police like they would had it been an adult doing that type of shit.angrily flogging with a whip

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Yet another reason I am happy to be CF.

I would have shamed the fat pig. She probably would have tried to get fresh with me probably, knowing how entitlemoos are, then she might have gotten OWNED by the staff, cuz I woulda reported her fat ass

popcorn and jerry springer signjerry

There are these things called "Pull-Ups" Even CF peeps like me have seen them on TV and at the store. miss entitlemoo ever heard of them, nah guess not
My first response would certainly be "what the fuck do you think that you are doing.
My 2nd would be a quick and loud complaint to management to get the sink cleaned and to see if they could toss the moo out of the store.

Just who the fuck takes a 2-y.o. out without a diaper or those pee-pant they have? IDIOT. Feel sorry for the kid.
I'd take out my phone and record it. When the inevitable lowing started, I would simply say "Well, obviously if you're letting your kid do that in public, you don't mind everybody seeing it, right?" Then post the video to youtube with a title something like "disgusting cow lets her kid piss in a public sink".
Then I would report her to the manager.
The title of this thread says "hand basin in ladies toilets." I take this to mean the sink in the ladies bathroom. I also think that a working toilet is less than five feet away. Was it really "so hard" to make the spawn piss in the proper place???

I would also get cell phone footage. That's just nasty and moo should be shamed for it.
satansbitch
The title of this thread says "hand basin in ladies toilets." I take this to mean the sink in the ladies bathroom. I also think that a working toilet is less than five feet away. Was it really "so hard" to make the spawn piss in the proper place???

I would also get cell phone footage. That's just nasty and moo should be shamed for it.

Yes the hand basin as in sink in the ladies bathroom sorry for any confusion there. I agree the gross moo should be shamed.
It's says in the article there was a long line of women waiting to use the bathroom when the moo rushed in and the incident occurred.
So rather then either waiting or having a nappy on the child in the first place she thought it would be ok to let it piss in the sink.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login