Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Proof Why They Want More Babies

Posted by nathanomir 
Proof Why They Want More Babies
July 19, 2013
It's been a while since I've been here. I've been busy. But this is too good not to share.

Tea Party leader Ken Crow actually outs their agenda. The reason we have so many Natalists is they want us white folk to outbreed "them darkies." We knew this, but to hear it from their own mouths is something else. One of these days, they're going to overreach and piss off the majority of American voters (I can hope).

Read on to find out about proper breeding!
Anonymous User
Re: Proof Why They Want More Babies
July 20, 2013
I always knew that that was the main reason for them breeding like this. It is always either to outbreed "the darkies" or the Muslims or any other perceived "threat".
July 20, 2013
So all we need to do is figure out what they find unsexy and make sure these things get mentioned a lot.

NSFW
July 20, 2013
Who's John Smee Ath?

Is this English?

Some of the things I don't get about this 'breed for the race' , future stuff -

(Not racism specifically, I coughed up my thoughts about that already) -

I suppose you would say that I'm seeing failures of logic here, it doesn't matter what the race.

And mostly - No one can know the future! There are too many unknown variables. There *are* some known variables that if anything - people should be worried about. The Sun IS going to blow up you know. Supposedly not for a long time - but what if mistakes were made in calculations and it's actually going to happen next Tuesday?

If Global Warming keeps up we'll all ~ I don't know, shrivel up like beef jerkies? Turn into Lizard People?

From a more pragmatic angle, there are too many variables to extrapolate a guess as to what even the near future will be like. What if everyone simply stops being racist? Then, all those extra X Race people you created to try to make some kind of a point would be - kinda un necessary.

Or, who knows what will be? There are too many unknowns to assume that the future will be exactly like today.

Why don't they think of that?

What if all the Muslims ascend into heaven? Whoops! Didn't see that coming!

Another thing that struck me about this guy's speech is - why does he feel these people have to be told they're "Special"? Do they think this, not think it, or also feel they need to be told it?

Wouldn't that kind of point to - having low self esteem, possibly from having a crappy life? Why is the speaker telling them they're special? Does he think there's something wrong with them? It's rather patronizing, if you think of it.

I can't think of anything I've seen recently, except a sports rally which is maybe not a good comparison, but all I can think of. They had a big thing down town because the Blackhawks won the Hockey championship. There were like 2M people there, they made a big thing of it, the players were presented and spoke, the Mayor spoke, I watched it on TV, I hate crowds. Plus, the entire Mid Day News was given over to it, on all local news channels.

In any case, what little of it I paid attention to - the players talked a bit, they said thank you for the fans support, the Mayor praised the team and the fans, and that was about it. Oh, there was a parade leading up to this too.

But there was no ridiculous fawning like the players or fans are SO GREAT! The greatest Sports DNA in the world! YOU are SPECIAL!
Um, no.

Some of the fans / crowd were acting a bit over the top, but more just silly / too hyped up. This was mid day on a Friday and alcohol was not served nor could you bring it in.

Anyway, I find it kind of weird that these people are addressed that way - they're somehow "special" because of past people - who aren't likely to be even remotely related to them? And why do they need to be told such a thing, or take it seriously? Are their lives really that empty?
Anonymous User
July 20, 2013
nathanomir
It's been a while since I've been here. I've been busy. But this is too good not to share.

Tea Party leader Ken Crow actually outs their agenda. The reason we have so many Natalists is they want us white folk to outbreed "them darkies." We knew this, but to hear it from their own mouths is something else. One of these days, they're going to overreach and piss off the majority of American voters (I can hope).

Read on to find out about proper breeding!

"You guys have incredible DNA and don't forget it."

Yes, it's incredible how mind-boggling stupid a human being can turn out. Congrats on being incredible. Stupid assholes.
July 21, 2013
Saw a news story with a video of Fr. M. Pfleger speaking about race.

Connected to a rally for Trayvon Martin, a case I did not really follow too closely, just thought it was a powerful speech ~

Video is on the lower part of the page -

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/21/father-michael-pfleger-racism-is-in-the-dna-of-america/
July 22, 2013
Well, we can't have too many black people or them Spic's* (Hispanics) now can we???

ETA*I am Hispanic, and this is not meant to offend anyone or be racist, but this is what the Tea Party thinks and it should be exposed without ANY censors whatsoever!
Anonymous User
July 22, 2013
Snark Shark
I think we need more GREEN people!

remember that Orion chick on classic Star Trek? SHE WAS FUCKING HOT.

There are actually some blue people out there. http://abcnews.go.com/Health/blue-skinned-people-kentucky-reveal-todays-genetic-lesson/story?id=15759819
July 22, 2013
lillyprincess
Well, we can't have too many black people or them Spic's (Hispanics) now can we???

Was this comment really necessary??? Less than ten posts and a certain little bitch is already proving itself a racist. We don't tolerate that shit here.

ETA I stand corrected. The bitch posted fourteen times before showing its racist side.

Editing my post again to say that I was wrong and I stand corrected.
July 22, 2013
satansbitch
lillyprincess
Well, we can't have too many black people or them Spic's (Hispanics) now can we???

Was this comment really necessary??? Less than ten posts and a certain little bitch is already proving itself a racist. We don't tolerate that shit here.

I was being sarcastic, I am Hispanic! Was responding to Tea Party's wanting more white people to reproduce to make perfect babies!
July 22, 2013
satansbitch
lillyprincess

ETA I stand corrected. The bitch posted fourteen times before showing its racist side.

REALLY, you can't take a joke! I AM HISPANIC! I am the type of people the Tea Party does not want to reproduce! What the HELL!
July 22, 2013
How am I supposed to know that from words on a computer screen??? I still feel the comment was unnecessary but I do apologize for jumping the gun.
July 22, 2013
satansbitch
How am I supposed to know that from words on a computer screen??? I still feel the comment was unnecessary but I do apologize for jumping the gun.

That's OK! I should have clarified, I will edit my post! I just feel very strongly that this is what the Tea Party thinks and it should be exposed without any censors!
Anonymous User
July 22, 2013
lillyprincess
satansbitch

That's OK! I should have clarified, I will edit my post! I just feel very strongly that this is what the Tea Party thinks and it should be exposed without any censors!

If it's any consolation, I read it as sarcasm, but I can understand why someone might read it as racist since anytime you're new on a message board (and I'm in that boat too!), people don't really know you yet and so don't know if you could be a troll or general asshole/douche/hater/etc.
July 22, 2013
sickofbreeders
lillyprincess
satansbitch

If it's any consolation, I read it as sarcasm, but I can understand why someone might read it as racist since anytime you're new on a message board (and I'm in that boat too!), people don't really know you yet and so don't know if you could be a troll or general asshole/douche/hater/etc.

Thanks! I know, I edited it to clarify! Hope that helps. I just don't wanna be banned for being racist when I am not.
July 22, 2013
lillyprincess
satansbitch

I agree that the tea party should be exposed for what it is but I also feel that using that kind of language only stoops to their level. It also isn't funny in ANY context in my honest opinion. I apologize again for jumping the gun.
July 22, 2013
satansbitch
lillyprincess
satansbitch

I agree that the tea party should be exposed for what it is but I also feel that using that kind of language only stoops to their level. It also isn't funny in ANY context in my honest opinion. I apologize again for jumping the gun.

Wasn't meant to be funny. It's good that you are very against racist language! My personal opinion is that when a person from the oppressed group used a word like the N-Word to refer to themselves it is not racist. What is racist is trying to be like Paula Deen and police how a group of people talk amongst themselves (I am not talking about you b/c you did not try to do that).
Anonymous User
July 22, 2013
Snark Shark
sickofbreeders
Snark Shark
I think we need more GREEN people!

remember that Orion chick on classic Star Trek? SHE WAS FUCKING HOT.

There are actually some blue people out there. http://abcnews.go.com/Health/blue-skinned-people-kentucky-reveal-todays-genetic-lesson/story?id=15759819

oh! I've heard about them! that's inbreedin' for ya! bouncing and laughing

I'm totally fascinated by them. They look like smurfs! One of the Fugates that ends up in a lot of the Google Images has a beard! So he looks like Papa Smurf!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login